Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Ok so I'm confused.... I thought POF was for jump offs. So your actually meeting wifey material on here? I'm not a member YET, but I would use it strictly for lonley nights. If in wrong please point me in the right direction...

no backpage, Craigslist **** either

Ok so I'm confused.... I thought POF was for jump offs. So your actually meeting wifey material on here? I'm not a member YET, but I would use it strictly for lonley nights. If in wrong please point me in the right direction...

no backpage, Craigslist **** either
There's some good material on there but mostly it's one of 2 things

-Horny bishes

-Bishes who are their to inflate their ego by having guys hit on them

Usually if a relatively attractive girl is on a dating site, something might be wrong with her

There's some good material on there but mostly it's one of 2 things

-Horny bishes
-Bishes who are their to inflate their ego by having guys hit on them

Usually if a relatively attractive girl is on a dating site, something might be wrong with her

Couldn't care less about anything other then cooch. Aprouching the end of a 6 yr relationship.

6ocx2u.gif

:pimp: Son...

2nd date went to dinner, made out like the whole night in the park, by night's end things were official :wow: :smh: :rofl:

I feel like Stu in Hangover "WHAT THE @$!!! IS GOING ONNNN" :pimp: :rofl:

I don't think that's a good thing.

Couldn't care less about anything other then cooch. Aprouching the end of a 6 yr relationship.
That's good then. POF is the place for you. 

Also good job on using couldn't instead of could care less.

Bishes gonna eat that up.

hit a joint from POF last night..she was on that "dont hit me up just to smash" **** but i got the draws at like 4am

:nerd:

I knew I was going to get roasted in here. Carry on.

:nerd:

:lol:

I guess it depends on how old you are and what you're looking for. I just can't fathom being official with a woman after two dates, let alone a broad I met online. I mean, why limit yourself unless you absolutely have to?

That's all I'm saying.

:lol:

I guess it depends on how old you are and what you're looking for. I just can't fathom being official with a woman after two dates, let alone a broad I met online. I mean, why limit yourself unless you absolutely have to?

That's all I'm saying.

Trust, all my friends have said the same. That and laughter.

:lol: :nerd:

some tips:

i put on my okc profile the date (few weeks ago) with a message that says i am no longer sending messages first, blah blah and i have got tons of messages lately

i do have my height set at 6'9 so a lot of girls start off with "are you really 6'9?" (im actually 6'1) i just say "no but it is my favorite position" or "no i'm really 6'1 the other 8 inches adds up somewhere else"

Use it how ever YOU would like.

Most dudes on NT have no vision and there is virtually no middle ground or grey areas on here.

Most dudes who probably aren't getting any play on POF or OKC let alone under traditional circumstances saying it's only for smashing and you have Finnns who stuck his head right into the guillotine with 0 dambs given. Whatever works for you...do it

Take each situation as it comes and treat each chick accordingly most females in general aren't wifey material.

The women who have online profiles walk the earth like the chicks who don't and have the same baggage/issues...

Use it how ever YOU would like.

Most dudes on NT have no vision and there is virtually no middle ground or grey areas on here.

Most dudes who probably aren't getting any play on POF or OKC let alone under traditional circumstances saying it's only for smashing and you have Finnns who stuck his head right into the guillotine with 0 dambs given. Whatever works for you...do it

Take each situation as it comes and treat each chick accordingly most females in general aren't wifey material.

The women who have online profiles walk the earth like the chicks who don't and have the same baggage/issues...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

**** just wrap up and hit it..she got a couple kids so you know the yambs not hard to get :lol: ...just dont save that broad afterwards

Went out last night to Santa Monica.. Picked her up at 8.. we had dinner, went to out for a few drinks & managed to bring some liquor on the beach :smokin

I had a great with this new chick, she was literally down with whatever.. Didn't get to do anything else though because it was super late :\

Went out last night to Santa Monica.. Picked her up at 8.. we had dinner, went to out for a few drinks & managed to bring some liquor on the beach :smokin

I had a great with this new chick, she was literally down with whatever.. Didn't get to do anything else though because it was super late :\

Oh, I had no idea you were from SoCal.

Let us exchange notes on these broads, brethren.

Back
Top Bottom