Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

So I hit up the chick me and dipset got in common.....no reply. Keeping it moving.

Some shorty inboxed me saying I'm cute and she likes my pics, she not good looking at all but she got some DSL so I hit her back and we get to talking. Fast forward she 420 friendly so I tell her let's smoke and chill.......she bites I tell her my plug on vacay so she sparked me up lmao.....when I get there we talk and whatever but I just want some top so I ease that in the convo and she like i don't do that first time chilling but mind you when we was talking at first she said she just wanted a FWB NSA..........so I'm like oh snap look at the time I gotta go check you out and bounced. Drove 40min for nothing. SMH. Terrible.

So I hit up the chick me and dipset got in common.....no reply. Keeping it moving.

Some shorty inboxed me saying I'm cute and she likes my pics, she not good looking at all but she got some DSL so I hit her back and we get to talking. Fast forward she 420 friendly so I tell her let's smoke and chill.......she bites I tell her my plug on vacay so she sparked me up lmao.....when I get there we talk and whatever but I just want some top so I ease that in the convo and she like i don't do that first time chilling but mind you when we was talking at first she said she just wanted a FWB NSA..........so I'm like oh snap look at the time I gotta go check you out and bounced. Drove 40min for nothing. SMH. Terrible.

Wait....

You "asked for head" while just smoking with a chick, and casually talking? :smh:

You gotta finese that. When chicks say "I usually don't do this".....they worked up and got your **** in their hand.

Bruh..nooooo

First of all why are you driving 40 mins just for top? For that work you gotta get the whole package..second you can't just ask for dome from a chick whom you never had sexual contact with..You gotta do some type of foot work...feel them up, play with the P, get them horny and then THEY will whip it out and get to work..You can't ask a girl who's P isn't wet for anything fam.

That is when you whip it out. You doing it wrong.

Wait....

You "asked for head" while just smoking with a chick, and casually talking? :smh:

You gotta finese that. When chicks say "I usually don't do this".....they worked up and got your **** in their hand.

That's like chicks that have " if you're looking for a hook up swipe left " on tinder I be in them guts in record time View media item 2201695

Last edited:

These girls so big headed. They get hype off not replying to dudes. Dude, that chick we got in common is gigantic. Don't do it, man.

+

Drove 40 mins and she said "I don't do that on the first date?" I drove 40 mins and your not reimbursing me for gas and she can't give up some head? Nah brah, I'd be absolutely livid. You shoulda' made her cry. Diss her till' she cries. It's one thing if she drove to you but that's OD.

We call this "thirst"......

Men and women acting like they aren't used to getting attention now :lol:

No shots at anyone.....but this thread needs a revamp. Ilearned a lot of game....and hit a lot of chicks off of the "playbook" circa 08.

We need to get back to that level of knowledge, learning, experience and engagement.

We all flourish there instead of being a ****** contest.

You guys overlooking the part where I said all she wanted was a FWB and NSA. It's my fault I left out the details of her telling me straight up that all she just wanted was to smash and do it occasionally. Only reason I drove that far was cause I thought it was a for sure thing but I definitely don't want to smash but I'll take some head. When I was leaving she told me she wanted to chill again on her next day off I was like yea sure but I ain't going back, I'm taking this L.

Why is POF trolling with these "girls who want to meet you" messages that's locked behind a pay wall :stoneface:

In your email you can see the username and search it that way.

You guys overlooking the part where I said all she wanted was a FWB and NSA. It's my fault I left out the details of her telling me straight up that all she just wanted was to smash and do it occasionally. Only reason I drove that far was cause I thought it was a for sure thing but I definitely don't want to smash but I'll take some head. When I was leaving she told me she wanted to chill again on her next day off I was like yea sure but I ain't going back, I'm taking this L.
Nah I totally get that fam, but even though both of you had those intentions, you still had to at least get it started instead of just asking for it. It's an awkward position for shorty to literally go from 0-100 on cue..You need to get her horny and no doubt she would have given you what you wanted and it would have been more natural. But lesson learned.

Damn I haven't received anything.

Well right when i complained last night about not getting a match, I got one today
She's playing hard to get though [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Hopped on tinder last week , got a couple already ...it's better than I expected,I just be lazy with these apps tho :lol: :smh:

Yep I'm chillin now
But she's pretty cute

[emoji]128064[/emoji] Just my type , but eff it she know she looks good & she's gonna play these mind games . Most chicks on that app are looking to get their IG followers up lol sad
:lol: actually the ones that have their IG on their bio never respond back from what I seen
Imma see if I can get her snapchat, want to make sure if I'm not getting catfished

So that's why she's playing hard to get. I'll be all over that driving 40 mins.

:pimp:
She's only 9 miles away :nerd:

Last edited:
[emoji]128064[/emoji] Just my type , but eff it she know she looks good & she's gonna play these mind games . Most chicks on that app are looking to get their IG followers up lol sad
Man. Some of these dudes gas these girls way up. I see the girls' profiles and they have 20-30k followers :lol:

Comments are mad funny because it has regular friends mixed in with thirsty friends.

Friend would say "you look cute. We had fun last night."
Thirsty dude: "I am blessed to have run into a fine goddess such as yourself".

Yep I'm chillin now
But she's pretty cute

She's alright. She knows what she's doing for sure. Seems like a typical 626 "party" girl to me.

Do me a favor. Ask her that you want to take her to 71above, Gjelina, or Bestia and let me know what she says :lol:

These chicks ain't committing sin for chipotle but for a $150-250 dinner, they probably would.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom