Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Exactly lol, none of us have to lie and why is there a battle to even be fought? We all in here just giving advice and sharing our experiences, but you playing Mr. Myth buster..Seems like you're the one with the emotions running, relax, just stating what I see you're doing, you out there pulling up dudes post history
laugh.gif
I say what I feel....as for you it seemed you were trolling dating apps/sites for responses.

A couple other people here felt that way also...but they chose not to say anything....I chose to tell you.

You responded  and assured me you were not I left it alone.

Why would you get mad about that?

As for LionBlood I just felt like he be lyin for NT.

Once again other people here felt the same way...I simply called him on it.

He sent me a PM and assures me he really out here slaying beautiful babes...

We good..

Once again what's the problem???

What's wrong with calling out stuff that looks like potential BS???

Would you rather someone be real with you or someone tell you straight up "I think swellin breh" or tell you

"Hey right on pimpin you're the man" and still not believe you???

And yes "Sugafree the Myth Buster" fits me well doesn't it??

View media item 2199437

Last edited:
Not sayin **** but this convo made me put on Sugafree- why you bullsht'n. It got stuck in my head and I had to hear it... Now im listening to the whole album I love this damn cd

He got quotes for days he spits so much game and is a damn fool haha

B jump in the air, stay there, til I tell you to come down, and when you do, you shut the **** up!

B you’ll have better trying to find Tupac than me buying you something off the ice cream truck

Suga Free why Roxy jockin
Prolly cuz she don’t want you to know she got caught watching a parrot **** a carrot off some of that Oxycontin

If you act now, man I’ll throw in a ho that’ll buff yo knob she used to work down there at the sperm bank, she got fired for drinking on the job

What? You stuck? Ho if I tell you a flea can pull a tree, you get a chain and hook his lil *** up!

sugafree sugafree I PM'ed you back.

Why are NT'ers shook to post these smeezes? Y'all be catching feelings for these jumps too quickly. I posted pics that big bunda' i smashed cause I don't luh' these Ooo's. Y'all really need to listen to "Street Gospel" & "Just Add Water". :smh:

Last edited:

Why are NT'ers shook to post these smeezes? Y'all be catching feelings for these jumps too quickly. I posted pics that big bunda' i smashed cause I don't luh' these Ooo's. Y'all really need to listen to "Street Gospel" & "Just Add Water". :smh:

Because dudes will find your chick, snitch, and even link them directly to this thread. It's happened multiple times already.

Regardless of how unimportant these ******* are to us, why would anyone want that unnecessary drama in your life?

The only chicks I ever felt comfortable posting their identies were the adult actresses I used to take down frequently :lol:

You're so Corny. *Cringe. Calm down.

First of all, you calm down. Your actin' like a cornball and got sand in your panties.. Secondly, let me speak my mind on these NT'ers. Son PM'ing pics? Where they do that at? NT a family. Share your experiences with everyone. Girls are not that serious, B.

Last edited:

Because dudes will find your chick, snitch, and even link them directly to this thread. It's happened multiple times already.

Regardless of how unimportant these ******* are to us, why would anyone want that unnecessary drama in your life?

The only chicks I ever felt comfortable posting their identies were the adult actresses I used to take down frequently :lol:

Wait you posted adult stars? Damn i missed out :lol:

Extra corny. Couldn't imagine hanging around Duke :x

Glad to hear that cause i wouldn't wanna' hang around wit' yo lame self.

+

301216baller 301216baller Cats can fire on me all they want, i'm not with the back n' forth chatter. I'm with shootin' the 1's. Some of these NT'ers are suckas, for real. Like adobecs4 adobecs4 . Son wouldn't swing a bat. Boy is all talk, no hands.

Last edited:
My ***** posted up a beluga whale now he got the battery in his back and thinks he's a pimp named slickback.

If you or anyone can screenshot me bragging about my smash or me bigging up that Beluga Whale i posted, i'll concede.

I straight up one n' done'd her and posted pics. You and other NT'ers are over here crying about dudes posting pics of their POF smashes. Go back to sleep, bruh'. You losing your mind.

:lol:

Ain't even necessary, all I did was say son is corny, which by reading his posts you can see for yourself. See nothing wrong or angry about that, but i'll leave ****** alone since dudes always want to ascribe that to a simple comment in disagreement. Good luck lil dude.

Finally got my photo selection down I think, finally reach 50 matches on soulswipe lol now I can lower the mile radius now I figure what pics these chicks feeling. Time to flourish like I used to :pimp:

Last edited:
If you or anyone can screenshot me bragging about my smash or me bigging up that Beluga Whale i posted, i'll concede.

I straight up one n' done'd her and posted pics. You and other NT'ers are over here crying about dudes posting pics of their POF smashes. Go back to sleep, bruh'. You losing your mind.

:lol:

I be over here chilling. I probably never initiated disrespect towards any NT'ers in this thread or any other thread. When cornballs like homie up there wanna' talk out the side of they neck & call people corny, SOMETIMES I feel compelled to respond with the same disrespect they show me.

Honestly, I think I'm done with responding to foolishness at all. It's futile. I'm never gonna see some of these cats, so why bother. I'm just gonna keep it moving when cats try and come at me.

Anyway, kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc I'm down with the peace movement. I'm not going back n' forth with people.

We can all get along now. :wink:

Last edited:
Down with the peace initiative :pimp:

Man I must be ugly as hell cause I can't get one match on soul swipe to save my life. I done swipped "Like" to over 100 joints at this point :smh:

Quote:
I be over here chilling. I probably never initiated disrespect towards any NT'ers in this thread or any other thread. When cornballs like homie up there wanna' talk out the side of they neck & call people corny, SOMETIMES I feel compelled to respond with the same disrespect they show me.

Honestly, I think I'm done with responding to foolishness at all. It's futile. I'm never gonna see some of these cats, so why bother. I'm just gonna keep it moving when cats try and come at me.

Anyway, @KingFoamNYC I'm down with the peace movement. I'm not going back n' forth with people.

We can all get along now.
wink.gif
I can cosign, I've never seen dipset take the initiative on trying someone or being disrespectful..Dude has positive vibes, but people come at his neck
laugh.gif
I can't lie, I snapped on him once when he kept gravedigging old threads lol..I felt bad after.

Down with the peace initiative
pimp.gif

Man I must be ugly as hell cause I can't get one match on soul swipe to save my life. I done swipped "Like" to over 100 joints at this point
mean.gif
Check the profiles and see what was their last login date. I barely got matches on soul swipe and then I noticed 95% of the profiles said "last online 2 weeks ago" I tried deleting and re-downloading but it never worked for me.

Back
Top Bottom