Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

All that was said was dude was corny, cuz he said some corny ****. I don't see how that's coming at anyone's neck or any reason you can't say that because dude is supposedly "mr nice guy". Ya'll don't have boys? geesh. I don't understand ya'll reactions, but maybe i'm just too aggressive because I grew up around aggressive folks. Peace and love to you young'ns, probably time for me to move on like the rest of the old NT crowd who weren't averse to conversation and confrontation.

Makes sense +repped. I'm about to take my talents to POF

Try deleting profile and go on Facebook to deactive it as well and remake, I remember my soulswipe used to glitch when ever time I came back with a new account, to where I wasn't getting matches and have me thinking it was my pics.

OKC is annoying with the bunch of questions you gotta answer. There are quality women on there a lot more so than POF. But also a lot of weird/nerdy women to sift through as well. But honestly I'd recommend it over POF anyday. Hell if backpage was still up I'd put that over POF at this point :lol:

Quote:
I can cosign, I've never seen dipset take the initiative on trying someone or being disrespectful..Dude has positive vibes, but people come at his neck :lol: I can't lie, I snapped on him once when he kept gravedigging old threads lol..I felt bad after.

It's all good, homie. I ain't tripping. All positive vibes on this side. I had taken part in derailing the thread, and I want apologize to all the NT'ers that partake in this thread.

I'm down with he peace movement and we can all continue to contribute to the thread from here on out.

Last edited:
Also, how y'all feel about ok cupid ? Joint has high ratings on the app store..

I've never met one chick off OKcupid. POF, i've met like 4-6 chicks off there.

OKcupid has more suburban, and uppity chicks. POF is a bit more urban and inner city chicks...

Let me try my luck and message some chicks on OKcupid, BRB.

Try deleting profile and go on Facebook to deactive it as well and remake, I remember my soulswipe used to glitch when ever time I came back with a new account, to where I wasn't getting matches and have me thinking it was my pics.

How you deactivate from Facebook ? :nerd: sorry for all these noob questions

Anyone still use tinder?
I got back on it and I haven't had a match for this week.
I still got 29 matches from the previous times that haven't unmatched me, but I think I can do better. You guys think I should delete and start fresh? Heard the algorithm is beneficial to the "new users".

OKC > Tinder in my experience. I smashed more off Tinder but met my current girl on OKC. When I was going for the 18-22 year olds I was on Tinder. Those girls don't know what they want though or they just wanna hook up. Got into a couple relationships on there that were fun but the girls ultimately weren't where I was at in terms of settling down. Chicks on OKC are looking for something more serious I feel like since the site gives a lot more detail about the person than tinder. I've never even been on POF honestly I just came to this thread for the stories don't think I'd ever try the site :lol: First girl I smashed off OKC drove 2 hours and booked a hotel to see me. Stage 5 clinger she expected me to go drive to her the next weekend and when I said no she ended up coming back to see me. Cut her off after I smashed the second time then finally got the girl I wanted to go out with (my current girl) to meet me after being persistent a couple of weeks.

Shout out to sohoguy sohoguy after his instructions I got a match on soul swipe. Probably only swiped around 10 joints last night after I set it back up but already got something. Makes me think how much more fun I could've been having if it did what it was supposed to do when I downloaded it the first time :lol:

All that was said was dude was corny, cuz he said some corny ****. I don't see how that's coming at anyone's neck or any reason you can't say that because dude is supposedly "mr nice guy". Ya'll don't have boys? geesh. I don't understand ya'll reactions, but maybe i'm just too aggressive because I grew up around aggressive folks. Peace and love to you young'ns, probably time for me to move on like the rest of the old NT crowd who weren't averse to conversation and confrontation.
Exactly!

Some of these fools get all mad and emotional at even a hint of confrontation and you expressing your doubt or disbelief of thier escapades.

Sensitive and emotional as hell.....that's why it feels like fools be lyin for NT..

Fools will argue about anything on here :lol: can't go 2 pages without the usual suspect derailing with some bs that no one cares about. Let the thread be damn, is it too hard to enjoy getting women & speaking with like minds about doing so? Dudes are miserable ppl in real life

Fools will argue about anything on here :lol: can't go 2 pages without the usual suspect derailing with some bs that no one cares about. Let the thread be damn, is it too hard to enjoy getting women & speaking with like minds about doing so? Dudes are miserable ppl in real life

My thoughts exactly..

POF tips ? Convo starter's?

They got some thotties on this joint

This is a tough one..There is no go to pick up line that always works on POF..On tinder "does this mean we're boyfriend and girlfriend" line was gold..But Pof and okc are a little harder..It all depends on the female and their attraction to you with the first contact. I've done all pick up lines possible from can I hit it loser to can I borrow you and never had success..I eventually said F it and just started saying "Hey I'm Johnny, what's your name?" And displayed my witty and funny side through conversation and bagged a lot off of that. I know this is frowned upon and you will see a bunch of cheesy pick up line suggestions with the "online studies" buthe ive gone against the grain with a lot of their suggestions and was successful.

Last edited:
OKC > Tinder in my experience. I smashed more off Tinder but met my current girl on OKC. When I was going for the 18-22 year olds I was on Tinder. Those girls don't know what they want though or they just wanna hook up. Got into a couple relationships on there that were fun but the girls ultimately weren't where I was at in terms of settling down. Chicks on OKC are looking for something more serious I feel like since the site gives a lot more detail about the person than tinder. I've never even been on POF honestly I just came to this thread for the stories don't think I'd ever try the site :lol: First girl I smashed off OKC drove 2 hours and booked a hotel to see me. Stage 5 clinger she expected me to go drive to her the next weekend and when I said no she ended up coming back to see me. Cut her off after I smashed the second time then finally got the girl I wanted to go out with (my current girl) to meet me after being persistent a couple of weeks.
That makes sense because the investment in time of making a OKC or POF profile would make the woman more likely to be "serious".
I'm just not used to this tinder drought
Goddamn I might as well just message this broad that I matched up a year ago :lol:
Shouldn't be too awkward

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom