Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

It still comes down to how you talk to each other and how the connection is.

If she tuggin you around, drop her.

You'll know tho if she means business.

Man. Some of these dudes gas these girls way up. I see the girls' profiles and they have 20-30k followers :lol:

Comments are mad funny because it has regular friends mixed in with thirsty friends.

Friend would say "you look cute. We had fun last night."
Thirsty dude: "I am blessed to have run into a fine goddess such as yourself".
She's alright. She knows what she's doing for sure. Seems like a typical 626 "party" girl to me.

Do me a favor. Ask her that you want to take her to 71above, Gjelina, or Bestia and let me know what she says :lol:

These chicks ain't committing sin for chipotle but for a $150-250 dinner, they probably would.

I've gotten older & wiser , my initial first meet up are usually the gym & chipotle since I have this active coupons till 11/30/16 .

Well she hasn't messaged me back since the morning but she has told me her favorite munchie food is al pastor tacos
Not as basic as I thought she would be

But anyway what's funny is that my ex started texting me again yesterday
She wanted to spend some alone time with me in the weekend :nerd:
So if I take the L on the tinder chick it don't even matter :lol:

For LA cats, me and the homie stork stork going to link up and get some Korean BBQ in Ktown (on 6th St) on Friday night and head out to Lock and Key (about 1 mile away) after. Anyone is welcome to join.

Been to Lock and Key once, and vibe was cool. One of the few times, chicks actually did the approaching.

Them stitches aint even dissolved yet and her and the baby doin duck faces. I stopped talking to the girls with multiple kids unless one of em old enough to baby sit .

Last edited:

I mean I wasn't even tryna be funny but wth? 
mean.gif
 And they actually post all their kids in their pictures like that's what's hot in the streets. 

And you're not kidding about the 2 weeks, there are mothers on there who were literally pregnant last week. I appreciate the honesty but....

I shouldn't be talking cause I'm going out with one, but is this like a thing?
This chick was bad too.....total deal breaker

Last edited:
Newborns are good to go. Shell have babysitters and theyll be sound asleep by 8pm giving u a good 4 hr window before the baby needs fed [emoji]128520[/emoji]

Mutiple children is the problematic one. Last time i was on POf i was talking to this baddddd spanish girl that moved to the east coast from Texas shorty was havin 2 plan things like 2 weeks ahead cuz she had no family or sitters around. :smh

I'm mad I missed out on the big girl discussion. I would have won (of lost depending on how you look at it) that one

Back
Top Bottom