Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Wish I could have time traveled to 5 years ago and made a dating app like Tinder
Good lord I would be raking it in right now
Execution is key. We all have ideas. I have them. You have them. The server at Cheesecake Factory has them. But most people are lazy, they just wanna Netflix and chill.

Empires rise and fall. Facebook came after Myspace. Itunes came after Napster. You don't have to be the first to succeed.

If you want this, learn the basics of Ruby, or another language. Get an MVP up and get seed money. If coding isn't your thing, because we all ain't built to look at a blank screen all day and type in lines and lines of code then go find a co-founder. Lots of tech events in our backyard in Silicone Beach. It's still wild, getting $100k seed money isn't even that hard anymore.

There's at least 5 startups at my coworking office that are doing apps. These young guns working late and on weekends to get things up.

I think about this at times. Everyone has a smartphone now. By 2020, it's said that 70% of all population will have smartphone so it's only going to get more popular. Coming from our side, as dudes, we think nothing of it. But it's scary from the girls' side because of stories of dudes raping and killing them after meeting on Tinder. I'm sure this is being worked on somewhere...incorporating a layer that checks your background to see if you're a registered offender, felon, etc. to somewhat offer peace of mind.

And as VR becomes more viable, I have no doubt that this will somehow be tied into online dating as well.

Last edited:
Girls ready to get back in the game after having a fresh *** baby :lol:

Go take care of your newborn and rest them scars

Last edited:
Yall should make them buy and prepare you dinner. Between wic and food stamps they got a fridge full of gallon whole milks, bread, eggs for days, block cheese, sandwich meat, and extra sugary *** ziplock bag cereal.

I'm done dating women with children, I don't have it in me anymore. What's crazy is I messed with this chick on POF who I later found out had a special needs child (autistic). I always knew she had a kid but our first (and last) meet up was at her place because she never has a baby sitter, so when she opened the door she literally just slipped it in "Oh yea, my son is autistic" I'm like..wait..what? And little man runs to me and starts hugging me like he knew me for years..But that's not the crazy part..I end up smashing and sleeping over the same night..I slept in the bed with her and little man sleeps on a fold out bed in the living room. So when morning comes he busses in the room and jumps into bed with us and once again starts hugging me..mind you I have no shirt on and in boxers and this kid has no shirt on,just his draws..I literally jumped up like yeaaaaa....I gotta go, I felt so ******* uncomfortable and awkward..if I was this kids father and saw what happened, I would get the bussing..What's crazy is the mom didn't bat and eye about the situation, I think she thought it was sweet or some ish..Pretty much after that I never went back over there, she tried to hit me up to come net flix and chill but I always told her I was busy with work

That's way too much man. I woulda freaked out too, the hugging is way too much.

Like it feels like a trap.

you think the chick decided it was time for you to meet the kid or nah? It was just due to the lack of babysitter?

That's way too much man. I woulda freaked out too, the hugging is way too much.

Like it feels like a trap.

you think the chick decided it was time for you to meet the kid or nah? It was just due to the lack of babysitter?

Exactly, I felt like it was a trap too..It was due to lack of baby sitter, we never met prior and she never had anyone to watch her kid. It seems like since he doesn't know any better or can't talk and tell his dad random men comes to her place all the time, she doesn't care who's around her son.

I nevet had issues with messing with chics with kids except for the fat nurse who was in trouble from her job because she kept breaking her ankles. She had 8 or so (there was 15 between her and her sister who lived together along with their gay homeboy in a 5br house that was like 900 sqft). I wouldn't even call it trouble per say, just she was interesting me to all these Donquaviuses and DeshaReNikas and **** and I had already decided not to see her anymore so I wasn't committing them names to memory

Exactly, I felt like it was a trap too..It was due to lack of baby sitter, we never met prior and she never had anyone to watch her kid. It seems like since he doesn't know any better or can't talk and tell his dad random men comes to her place all the time, she doesn't care who's around her son.

smash and go. no way around it

She had 8 or so (there was 15 between her and her sister who lived together along with their gay homeboy in a 5br house that was like 900 sqft).
eek.gif
sick.gif

Last edited:
Living in Baltimore you don't got much choice but to mess with chicks that got kids ...dudes be legit suprised out chea when u find one that's kidless :lol: :smh:

She really might be finnesin dudes since they gotta pay money upfront prior to Meeting her.. I think her pics are fake too

Back
Top Bottom