Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Had some thick joint hit me up after a couple messages she asked me for the number talking about "she don't really be on this" yea right

Newborns are good to go. Shell have babysitters and theyll be sound asleep by 8pm giving u a good 4 hr window before the baby needs fed [emoji]128520[/emoji]

Mutiple children is the problematic one. Last time i was on POf i was talking to this baddddd spanish girl that moved to the east coast from Texas shorty was havin 2 plan things like 2 weeks ahead cuz she had no family or sitters around. :smh
That 4hr window though :lol:.
Had this one Italian speech therapist mami who thought her window was clear but her 16 yr old was hating. She gave her some inns and told her to scram. 3 hr window wasn't too bad

I couple weeks a ago I met a chick on match.com. We're both government employees and work in the same field. She gives me her address, Google it and notice she lives in a new Multi-Million dollar building. So I pick her up and we head to a local restaurant. I notice her clothes are extremely baggy, she's wearing jeans, tall looking grey t-shirt and a puffer vest. She's looking like an early 2000 Queen Latifah. Through the course of conversation she mentions she part of an office fitness challenge, the winner gets a couple grand and she had lost 60lbs since April and wants to loose 20 more. We eat and she asks if I want to hang out more and we go to her rooftop terrance where her building is throwing a party. We pull into her garage and their are Ferrari's, Bentley's, Lambo's, and Rolls. At this point I'm like what is this chick into. I drive a 2013 Accord Coupe and she was in awe over it. We go up and we stop by her penthouse so she put her purse down.

We get to the roof and Im the only black person. They see her and yell her name and all pretty lit now. I I think I saw some of the baddest white girls DC had to offer on that roof. !'m thinking they would be stuffy but they were legit cool, maybe it's because they were lit. They ask what I do, i say government and they are really into what I do. It felt really weird but in a relaxing way. I express my interest in out door activities like cycling and hiking and I get a couple of numbers from chicks wanting ride and show me a couple hiking spots. My date returns and we kick it for a couple more hours. Over the course of our conversation I learn she makes double what I make. She explains how she was able to get her $1million penthouse for like $300k on some county program (MPDU). Tells me that a building down the street has the same thing going but are selling for $150K and much nicer. At this point I am beyond intrigued. She tells me more about the program.

I've learned so much from this chick. Problem is that, even-though she has lost 60 lbs. she is still a lil too thick for me. She is stiil loosing weight so she is in that weird phase between the before and after.

I couple weeks a ago I met a chick on match.com. We're both government employees and work in the same field. She gives me her address, Google it and notice she lives in a new Multi-Million dollar building. So I pick her up and we head to a local restaurant. I notice her clothes are extremely baggy, she's wearing jeans, tall looking grey t-shirt and a puffer vest. She's looking like an early 2000 Queen Latifah. Through the course of conversation she mentions she part of an office fitness challenge, the winner gets a couple grand and she had lost 60lbs since April and wants to loose 20 more. We eat and she asks if I want to hang out more and we go to her rooftop terrance where her building is throwing a party. We pull into her garage and their are Ferrari's, Bentley's, Lambo's, and Rolls. At this point I'm like what is this chick into. I drive a 2013 Accord Coupe and she was in awe over it. We go up and we stop by her penthouse so she put her purse down.

We get to the roof and Im the only black person. They see her and yell her name and all pretty lit now. I I think I saw some of the baddest white girls DC had to offer on that roof. !'m thinking they would be stuffy but they were legit cool, maybe it's because they were lit. They ask what I do, i say government and they are really into what I do. It felt really weird but in a relaxing way. I express my interest in out door activities like cycling and hiking and I get a couple of numbers from chicks wanting ride and show me a couple hiking spots. My date returns and we kick it for a couple more hours. Over the course of our conversation I learn she makes double what I make. She explains how she was able to get her $1million penthouse for like $300k on some county program (MPDU). Tells me that a building down the street has the same thing going but are selling for $150K and much nicer. At this point I am beyond intrigued. She tells me more about the program.

I've learned so much from this chick. Problem is that, even-though she has lost 60 lbs. she is still a lil too thick for me. She is stiil loosing weight so she is in that weird phase between the before and after.

Sounds like you got a sugar momma and a cool chick that'll be down for whatever

Sounds like you got a good foundation to mold her into what you want out of a woman.

Man you're tripping , You don't have to smash her just be her friend . Being at the penthouse alone you're already getting numbers .

Man you're tripping , You don't have to smash her just be her friend . Being at the penthouse alone you're already getting numbers .

I had to drop her. She trippin. I met this chick the week before last and she acts like we are a couple. I asked her Friday if she wanted to go on a hike Saturday, she said naw but we could go Sunday, I tell her I want to get a bike ride in Sunday but I can do both.

Saturday afternoon rolls around and she says she usually rests on Sunday i'm like wtf, why did you offer Sunday. She asks if I'm still trying to get a ride in on Sunday and I'm like yeah and I can tell she is disappointed. Like I'm suppose to get up what Im doing to cater to her. She also mentions she was in my area and I told her she should have come over, she said she had an event last night so she had to get home and get dressed. Im like cool. She calls me this morning about 11am and I just started my bike ride. I tell her, to meet me at my spot at 3pm and she's like you going to ride for 5 hours and what we were going to do? At this point my mind is in another place, Im not thinking about what her and I are going to do. Last week we were suppose to visit a bike shop across the street from my house but it closed before we got there, so I suggested that. Since she seemed upset about my long bike ride, i told her I would texted her about 12:30 to see if I would come in early.

The following texts ensued

View media item 2208088
View media item 2208089
It's cool I went on a 55 mile bike with one of the girls I met on her roof top.

Last edited:
I had to drop her. She trippin. I met this chick the week before last and she acts like we are a couple. I asked her Friday if she wanted to go on a hike Saturday, she said naw but we could go Sunday, I tell her I want to get a bike ride in Sunday but I can do both.

Saturday afternoon rolls around and she says she usually rests on Sunday i'm like wtf, why did you offer Sunday. She asks if I'm still trying to get a ride in on Sunday and I'm like yeah and I can tell she is disappointed. Like I'm suppose to get up what Im doing to cater to her. She also mentions she was in my area and I told her she should have come over, she said she had an event last night so she had to get home and get dressed. Im like cool. She calls me this morning about 11am and I just started my bike ride. I tell her, to meet me at my spot at 3pm and she's like you going to ride for 5 hours and what we were going to do? At this point my mind is in another place, Im not thinking about what her and I are going to do. Last week we were suppose to visit a bike shop across the street from my house but it closed before we got there, so I suggested that. Since she seemed upset about my long bike ride, i told her I would texted her about 12:30 to see if I would come in early.

Bruh she doesn't owe you anything.

Why are you getting pissed off at a woman who has some sort of self esteem and pride in her worth?

She keeping it 100 with you on how she feels about her personal time being spent and with who.

If she just isn't submissive and chasing you enough for you then it is what it is.

She is just one of them women mayne.....she got it going on in life and she knows that.

You gotta compromise her stern position in stuff like this her just cut her off.

If you ain't gonna budge then she probably aint either

Wouldn't you want your daughter to carry herself this way with dudes???

I would, sounds like the male figure in her life put her on game and raised her right

Last edited:
She sounds like an ultra *****. Good work on dropping her.

View media item 2208088

View media item 2208089

Bruh she doesn't owe you anything.
Why are you getting pissed off at a woman who has some sort of self esteem and pride in her worth?
She keeping it 100 with you on how she feels about her personal time being spent and with who.
If she just isn't submissive and chasing you enough for you then it is what it is.

She is just one of them women mayne.....she got it going on in life and she knows that.
You gotta compromise her stern position in stuff like this her just cut her off.
If you ain't gonna budge then she probably aint either
Wouldn't you want your daughter to carry herself this way with dudes???
I would, sounds like the male figure in her life put her on game and raised her right

I don't think you read that like I typed it. I said said she was too thick for me and jet said keep her as friend. I replied to him to show a friendship is impossible with this chic cause she wants a relationship which I ain't trying to give her.

CubanFreaks.gif

Last edited:
I don't think you read that like I typed it. I said said she was too thick for me and jet said keep her as friend. I replied to him to show a friendship is impossible with this chic cause she wants a relationship which I ain't trying to give her.

True she sounds possessive as hell , ain't enough money in the world that's gonna make me swallow my pride for a chick .

She sounds like a chick who lost alot weight who is now feeling herself.

I would have replied, ok. Then proceeded to ignore her.

Last edited:
Meeting up this chick from Match on Tuesday. Shes been 100% cooperative and shes pretty easy on the eyes. She said shes hoping for a connection but we shall see...

Back
Top Bottom