Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Bruh she doesn't owe you anything.
Why are you getting pissed off at a woman who has some sort of self esteem and pride in her worth?
She keeping it 100 with you on how she feels about her personal time being spent and with who.
If she just isn't submissive and chasing you enough for you then it is what it is.

She is just one of them women mayne.....she got it going on in life and she knows that.
You gotta compromise her stern position in stuff like this her just cut her off.
If you ain't gonna budge then she probably aint either
Wouldn't you want your daughter to carry herself this way with dudes???
I would, sounds like the male figure in her life put her on game and raised her right

Her actions speak to vulnerability imo.

She probably knew dude wasn't really invested in the situation so she had to scramble to assert herself in some way.

Shots were fired, zero ***** were given and bike rides with Becki were had regardless...

I really hope dude ate the butt after that 56 miler in his creepy basement apartment :smokin

Her actions speak to vulnerability imo.

She probably knew dude wasn't really invested in the situation so she had to scramble to assert herself in some way.

Shots were fired, zero ***** were given and bike rides with Becki were had regardless...

I really hope dude ate the butt after that 56 miler in his creepy basement apartment
smokin.gif
Women gonna be women.

As far as trying to be her friend....NAW SON

Last edited:
Dam, she said everyone gotta start somewhere. She really tried to go on you.

Can't have no broad out here disrespecting you like that my dude.

Good move.

Savage like me probably would've played the part and smashed just to make her feel terrible next time she pulled something like that.

Chicks HATE when you not on their time or don't jump up as soon as they want something ...they so used to thirsty dudes ready to go at all times :lol: ...females bluff dudes n waste time regularly but the one time u make em wait they can't handle it

Because coochie is a very powerful tool to control thirsty wet behind the ears simp dudes.

Women get insecure fustrated and pissy when it doesn't work on the men they really want it to work on.

They feel powerless......

Meanwhile with online dating and apps they have access to an infinite supply of men, who want to continue the chase

after you call her on her BS and drop out of the race

Last edited:
Just started talking to a thick mixed curly haired gym rat, then once I got the number and texted she mentioned she gotta kid.

52db39c2_3ykiyu.gif

Still gon hit tho

wait wait wait,

did shorty hit him with the "i am dissapointed in your lac of efforts" in the text images?

bish what? :lol:

Just started talking to a thick mixed curly haired gym rat, then once I got the number and texted she mentioned she gotta kid.

52db39c2_3ykiyu.gif

Still gon hit tho

All good man. Just don't wake up the kid in the next room like I did. I was getting some serious air time when I was bouncing off this girl's booty while hitting her from above. The next day kid was telling his mom he heard loud noises :lol:

Last edited:
Im trying the match.com thing out and i get a few emails, do i really have to pay monthly just to read the emails?
Match is very predatory..I advise using only a 711/Walmart debit card if you are gonna sub.
They are known for shady guerilla rebilling tactics.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Im trying the match.com thing out and i get a few emails, do i really have to pay monthly just to read the emails?
Use the 7 day free trail and cancel it on the 6th day

I don't know how folks not read that they will rebill u if u don't cancel your subscription before it's over with. I've never had an issue with them rebilling me.

Last edited:
Use the 7 day free trail and cancel it on the 6th day

I don't know how folks not read that they will rebill u if u don't cancel your subscription before it's over with. I've never had an issue with them rebilling me.
Anyone with common sense would do thier research famb....

https://www.consumeraffairs.com/dating_services/match.html

People aren't just talking out of thier butt about those 2,121 issues....

Just because you never had any issues doesn't mean there isn't any.

just met up with the chick from match. The vibe and communication was great. Not a dry moment. We definitely gonna get together again.
So far match>>>>>>>> every dating site. Why didn't I join this earlier? 
laugh.gif

I heard women be getting down on christianmingle too? 
nerd.gif
Never tried christianmingle and never will 
laugh.gif

With all the chicks ive met on these sites...Match has to be #1

Question for those that has a sub with MATCH.com

I noticed on match that they allow you say what ethnicity you are looking for. Is there a way I can search for women looking for my ethnicity?

I'm a black dude looking for the Latin and White wiminz.

As for as i\unauthorized charges I haven't experienced any. I think those complaining are those not getting any hits and forget to cancel thier sub.

Unfortunately it'd set to what you're looking for and not what the other person is looking for. I've tried to look around but couldn't find a filter like that.

I know it's rare to look at a Latin or white woman's page and see either "no preference" or "black" :lol:

There's a few that check out my page but when I go to who they prefer...black ain't one of them :smh:

Unfortunately it'd set to what you're looking for and not what the other person is looking for. I've tried to look around but couldn't find a filter like that.

I know it's rare to look at a Latin or white woman's page and see either "no preference" or "black"
laugh.gif

There's a few that check out my page but when I go to who they prefer...black ain't one of them
mean.gif
Online stuff is so weird....been in them situations.

A chick checks out my page sends me a message, then I look at her page and her preferences are white only.

I'm like what do you want? Why are you bothering me?

They always say I usually do prefer white men but you are very attractive.

WTF I'm attractive for a black dude????

How I'm I suppose to take that???

I stay away from lame vermin like that....tell them to kick rocks and keep it moving.

With those types of mentalities screw the yambz.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom