Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

LOL white for the picture frames

black for fun times.

some of these broads man...

stories like these are way too familiar.

Last edited:
Really hot chick, tall white (although she is the opposite of ninjahood, she insists she's black cause she has a black grandfather). Our first date was last week, we really hit it off, night ended with us making out. 

Last night was amazing. She told me she needed to take some quizzes for her PA classes and we do it together....fast forward to after we go to a bunch of bars. We get back to my place she strips my pants off and just.......so no rubbers. :smh:

Damn bro sounds like u found somebody that's attractive and that you could vibe with that also has a good head on her shoulders. Props to you bro hope it keeps getting better and better :pimp:

Really hot chick, tall white (although she is the opposite of ninjahood, she insists she's black cause she has a black grandfather). Our first date was last week, we really hit it off, night ended with us making out. 

Last night was amazing. She told me she needed to take some quizzes for her PA classes and we do it together....fast forward to after we go to a bunch of bars. We get back to my place she strips my pants off and just.......so no rubbers. 
mean.gif
Careful fam, let that be your last time. Have rubbers on deck

Question for those that have canceled their match.com sub.

I'm a month in on a 3 month sub. If I cancel now, can I continue to use the sub services until the end of my sub?

Question for those that have canceled their match.com sub.

I'm a month in on a 3 month sub. If I cancel now, can I continue to use the sub services until the end of my sub?
Yup. If u cancel it now, it will end when your sub ends not automatically. So u can still continue to use it.

Last edited:

She looks clean, if it matters 
laugh.gif

Smh that's why u gotta keep condoms all over the crib, you never know when you gonna get it poppin'. Ol' girl was just mad aggressive, didn't have time to go to my bedroom to grab them.
laugh.gif
I hope you shot some blanks......

She bout to have control of your future

So I offically don't know what I'm doing guys. Before I would just message chicks and be straightforward and tell them straight up what that mouf do (not like that lol but to that extent) so now there is this chick that I'd actually like to get to know better but I do not know how to slide in that DM. Like what do i say after I say hi and she says hi?

ive been on a drought for a couple of months now .............keeping it 1, sliding in the dms on ig/facebook aint working like it did a couple years ago.....which app/site do you guys suggest? POF is pretty ratchet in miami so i rather not, skout is full of bots now ( skout used to be goat ).....match?

ive been on a drought for a couple of months now .............keeping it 1, sliding in the dms on ig/facebook aint working like it did a couple years ago.....which app/site do you guys suggest? POF is pretty ratchet in miami so i rather not, skout is full of bots now ( skout used to be goat ).....match?

Parking lot pimpin with da M3 :pimp:

Ain't nothing wrong with online dating. I don't think that stigma exist anymore. It's socially acceptable now. I have no problem getting girls outside of dating sites. I use it out of convenience.

But man u better take your uncles offer to pay for your match subscription :lol:. That site is golden.

Back
Top Bottom