Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

"my girl thought i had a crush on her"

laugh.gif

since the threesome topic came up.....i remember legit getting disappointed with my babys mother years ago when she told me that she had a threesome years before we met......lowkey never looked at her the same and everything went downhill after that . srs .....

i cant be the ONLY dude that sees things like this .....like when a girl knows how to suck **** too good or doesnt get nervous when things start getting heated and feels at home....i like the girl that gets nervous in a sense....not like an immature nervous but its not the "norm" for her at the beginning of a sexual relationship 

do i make sense cause i understand me ? 
laugh.gif

^No I like my girls sexperienced. I can handle it and everyone has a past.

Were you dissapointed she had a threesome because it was 2 guys and her or something? My girl had hers with two other girls so it didn't make me think differently of her. If it was 2 guys I def would've looked at her differently so I'm with you on that. I wouldn't be with a chick if I knew she had a train ran on her. And if it was like her and another couple I wouldn't care, but I'd use it as leverage to get a threesome with her. I'd just be jelly :lol:

It's wack because when we were talking about threesomes she's like, "yeah I told my friend who's hot and was in a drought she could share my guy with me if she wanted too, but that's because I didn't like him and know I didn't have a future with him...it's different with you." I'm like, :x :smh: I KNOW she likes this chick too. But she's been saying things like, "I don't know if it's smart to be hanging out with a single girl that attractive as a couple." I just don't respond :lol:{ She's been texting this girl too setting up plans and ****. I wanna know what's going on but I don't want to make it seem like I have the other chick on my mind.

Last edited:
Since TAY is gone... I've always wanted to have a threesome and have brought it up with my girl (she's bi and has had a threesome with 2 other girls once before). She's against it because she said she wouldn't want to do it with someone she cares about and she's possessive of me.

Met a couple in uberpool after a halloween event last weekend. Gay guy and really cute chick (think karrueche but with a fat ***). My girl and I hit it off with them and invited them back to :pimp: I was just about to harvest a bunch of plants so when they saw my apartment and the plants hanging up they were :wow: We chilled with them fora couple hours just :pimp:, drinking champagne and my girl was making food for us. My girl got their numbers after. And now, the girl wants to come over and make edibles with us. The guy is from Denver and flew back already.

So right now my strategy is to just not mention this chick at all and wait until we are ready to bake and have my girl invite her over. I started mentioning the chick too much the other day and my girl thought I had a crush on her so I've been silence since.

How can I maneuver this?

I wouldn't mention the threesome with your girl, she might not want shorty in the house. I would let things happen naturally. Have her over for the edibles as planned, have some drinks on hand, get litty and then maybe try to play a game which can make things become physical (truth or dare? Lol) that way it can be a spontaneous occurrence. If you mention it beforehand it can make things weird for your girl and she can feel some type of way because it seems like she already is feeling that way.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] you don't even date black women...... ****.... no blacks date their own kind anymore
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] you don't even date black women...... ****.... no blacks date their own kind anymore

:lol: man get that hate out your heart
View media item 2219229
No Mexican want you because of "YOU", not because Tyrone out here taking them or white guys taking them from you etc etc, you maybe just not as good looking you think, your pics trash or something about "You" make a chick not want you man.

^No I like my girls sexperienced. I can handle it and everyone has a past.

Were you dissapointed she had a threesome because it was 2 guys and her or something? My girl had hers with two other girls so it didn't make me think differently of her. If it was 2 guys I def would've looked at her differently so I'm with you on that. I wouldn't be with a chick if I knew she had a train ran on her. And if it was like her and another couple I wouldn't care, but I'd use it as leverage to get a threesome with her. I'd just be jelly
laugh.gif

It's wack because when we were talking about threesomes she's like, "yeah I told my friend who's hot and was in a drought she could share my guy with me if she wanted too, but that's because I didn't like him and know I didn't have a future with him...it's different with you." I'm like,
sick.gif
mean.gif
I KNOW she likes this chick too. But she's been saying things like, "I don't know if it's smart to be hanging out with a single girl that attractive as a couple." I just don't respond
laugh.gif
:smh: She's been texting this girl too setting up plans and ****. I wanna know what's going on but I don't want to make it seem like I have the other chick on my mind.
it was one guy, two girls

three girls having a threesome = barred out girls where i come from, not a true threesome lol 

Last edited:
2 dudes and 1 woman is a train b. Unless the dudes is messing around too. I consider a 3some when all 3 parties are fooling around together. I told the story in Tay a while back of me my girl and her friend being 90% there then got blocked smh. But yea henny, don't even bring it up, just let **** move on its own, make it look organic.

Is there anything more annoying when you talking to a chick then deep in to convo she asks for roses? Or ask if you generous?

Only thing I'm generous with is da ****!

Like you need a disclaimer on your profile so dude's can ignore you.

Last edited:
Since TAY is gone... I've always wanted to have a threesome and have brought it up with my girl (she's bi and has had a threesome with 2 other girls once before). She's against it because she said she wouldn't want to do it with someone she cares about and she's possessive of me.

Met a couple in uberpool after a halloween event last weekend. Gay guy and really cute chick (think karrueche but with a fat ***). My girl and I hit it off with them and invited them back to :pimp: I was just about to harvest a bunch of plants so when they saw my apartment and the plants hanging up they were :wow: We chilled with them fora couple hours just :pimp:, drinking champagne and my girl was making food for us. My girl got their numbers after. And now, the girl wants to come over and make edibles with us. The guy is from Denver and flew back already.

So right now my strategy is to just not mention this chick at all and wait until we are ready to bake and have my girl invite her over. I started mentioning the chick too much the other day and my girl thought I had a crush on her so I've been silence since.

How can I maneuver this?

What if Dude is really not gay & pop up at your crib & want to do a couple swap [emoji]129300[/emoji] And your girl is with it . Careful Henny

How come every time TAY gets shut down cats come in here looking for refuge? :lol:

yeah I don't like it.

thread is about online dating, rather keep it that way. cats gonna get this thread locked too with excessive x-rated talk :smh:

Last edited:
Last edited:
hennessy hennessy are you getting the sense that your girl is up for it even though she's saying these things?

I think you might be treading dangerously if you're trying to finesse a threesome here. I'm pretty sure your girl is gonna be hip to it.

In cases like this I think y'all have to be on the same page and know exactly what's up...no sleight of hand.

Lol you know who I do and don't date? I'm open to all races homie. If Im dating anyone besides a black women, it isn't because I think black women "don't know how to be a real woman". What's crazy is I actually stuck up for you lol, I still won't bring you down, just remember this mentally is why you're seemingly in an enternal drought.

Fools in thier feelings again I see.....

"But...but....but that's not true Sugafree...not all of them"

Well no **** sherlocks....Geez
laugh.gif
I write a one word response and you gotta write something up and post a picture, talking about how I'M IN MY FEELINGS? Lmao how many times do you have to show your lameness on here? I won't disagree or comment on anything you say anymore ok? Since you get so hurt over it lol, I thought we both were grown men, but I'll treat you like a sensitive woman and just ignore your comments from now on.

Last edited:

I write a one word response and you gotta write something up and post a picture, talking about how I'M IN MY FEELINGS? Lmao how many times do you have to show your lameness on here? I won't disagree or comment on anything you say anymore ok? Since you get so hurt over it lol, I thought we both were grown men, but I'll treat you like a sensitive woman and just ignore your comments from now on.
You stay getting butthurt....you been so since I questioned your one post...admit it G...

You act like a lil sensitive school girl and can't take any type of skeptiscism,criticism or ball busting.

This is exactly why @Mark Antony  rolled outta here....SMH
mean.gif

He got tired of the ***** wayz

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom