Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Have any of yall experienced matching with friends of girls you've dealt with on tinder?

I was actually on my way to a date, I stopped at the red light and did a lil swiping, matched with this bad one. We start doing lil small talk and she is seemingly feeling me, she asks me what's my plans for the evening, I tell her I'm meeting with a friend (I was meeting up with shorty but I'm obviously not gonna say going on a date) so I cut the small talk and ask for the number because I was almost at my destination and she unmatches me..I'm like ok? When I get to the dates she has a smirk on her face the whole time and had a lil attitude, so finally I ask her what's her deal and she just goes off saying I'm a liar and a player, I matched with her friend on my way to see her and her friend set me up to see how far I would go..I just laugh it off and say this is my first time meeting you, I didn't know we were committed already. Date was awkward after that, we didn't stay much longer...she tried texting me a few times after but I didn't respond. But damn her friend was fine:frown:

Last edited:
She doing entirely way too much especially on a first date. It's a date, yall not committed or anything. But the fact she's already catching feelings before yall even meet :smh:

I went on a date with a girl from OKC and she told me how she and her friends always drop/ignore a dude if he's messaging more than one person from their group.

***** wild out here.

Have any of yall experienced matching with friends of girls you've dealt with on tinder?
Not tinder, but it kinda happened to me on POF.

I'd been hanging out with a chick off there for about a month or so, but I was still on POF (so was she come to think of it). Anyway, I message this chick off there, had some small talk then exchanged numbers. As soon as that happened I get a call from the chick I've been hanging out with talking bout some "I see you tryna get with my homegirl." Lol I ain't know wtf she was talking about till I put 2 and 2 together :lol:. She said she didn't have a problem with it, so I ended up meeting her homegirl. Didn't really amount to anything (chick was WAY bigger in person :x).

I was actually on my way to a date, I stopped at the red light and did a lil swiping, matched with this bad one. We start doing lil small talk and she is seemingly feeling me, she asks me what's my plans for the evening, I tell her I'm meeting with a friend (I was meeting up with shorty but I'm obviously not gonna say going on a date) so I cut the small talk and ask for the number because I was almost at my destination and she unmatches me..I'm like ok? When I get to the dates she has a smirk on her face the whole time and had a lil attitude, so finally I ask her what's her deal and she just goes off saying I'm a liar and a player, I matched with her friend on my way to see her and her friend set me up to see how far I would go..I just laugh it off and say this is my first time meeting you, I didn't know we were committed already. Date was awkward after that, we didn't stay much longer...she tried texting me a few times after but I didn't respond. But damn her friend was fine:frown:
Broads is crazy nowadays man . Had one incident when i tried to talk to sisters on POF & she got mad .

Fourth date with the new wife tonite, I get to see her place and she basically told me I'm smashing and she's going to suck the D. 
laugh.gif

We were "sexting" last night and she was like "Wait I hope I'm not being too forward. I don't want to scare you away".

I told her to stop that then sent her mad pictures of BDSM. Now we on the same page. 
My brother im gonna need you to chill.

Quote:
She doing entirely way too much especially on a first date. It's a date, yall not committed or anything. But the fact she's already catching feelings before yall even meet
mean.gif
Exactly, I saw that and knew it was a wrap from there..
I went on a date with a girl from OKC and she told me how she and her friends always drop/ignore a dude if he's messaging more than one person from their group.

***** wild out here.
I feel like it's a female ego thing, girls are territorial so they take it extra to the heart when a dude who they are feeling even looks at their friend. And the crazy thing is the friend is sometimes petty and enjoys the fact her friend's man is giving her attention so she plays along with it, I've seen it happen.

Fourth date with the new wife tonite, I get to see her place and she basically told me I'm smashing and she's going to suck the D. 
laugh.gif

We were "sexting" last night and she was like "Wait I hope I'm not being too forward. I don't want to scare you away".

I told her to stop that then sent her mad pictures of BDSM. Now we on the same page. 
From your last few posts, you're most def smitten by this girl..Ain't nothing wrong with that and I'm not knocking it..But becareful bro, don't let that guard down 100%

Back
Top Bottom