Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Dipset with the
R0ekh.gif

Lol... if you actually work out, I cant even see the point of making a profile. 

Women throw themselves at you everywhere you go.

Once the fine girls at your gym start checking you out, the lazy hot bar chicks can no defend.

I also hope no one in this thread was bashing trump for locker room talk either. Meths rules are all that keeps a thread like this from devolving into the exact same thing.

Bruuuuuhhh...

Did she at least have mass? Did that thang even poke out a little?

She look like she got that refrigerator shape going on :lol:

Repped for savagery.

:rofl:

Nah, she didn't really have a bum. It was a flabby pancake and only big because of her weight.

+

@301216baller & @Willchamberlain I'm a very sick man :smh: but yeah, i'm gonna' keep in touch every now and then jus' for those times i'm insanely dry and need to get one out.

+

@JohnnyCakes Dude, your totally right. I need help. I'm a deranged man :smh: . These girls in my city ain't showin' me love. I had to buss' on something, man |I

+

M Mark Antony Your right, man. I was so desperate, bro. Honestly, if I hit two months without any action... I may have to shoot her a late night text to come through.

Oh by the way, she can't get her license for a while because of some stuff she got into as a juvenile. Also she doesn't own a car. So I had to drive in order to meet up with her. Right there, you already know she's a piece of crap human being. :smh: :lol:

Last edited:

+

@JohnnyCakes Dude, your totally right. I need help. I'm a deranged man :smh: . These girls in my city ain't showin' me love. I had to buss' on something, man

All good bro, like many of said in here, I've had a big girl (or 2) so I get it..I'm just saying don't settle by thinking that's all you can get. Change your game plan up and keep hitting the girls up, it's a numbers game.

Last edited:
Dipset you must have been on an epic drys Pell. Who drives 40 min, to Lawrence mass for a far chick with No MASS.

:smh: Son. :smh:

The girls in my city show no love. I was on a epic & disturbing dry spell. I hadn't smashed anything for damn near a year :wow: I was so dry, desperate and helpless. She does has EE size cans, though.

dipsetgeneral dipsetgeneral with the new body :pimp:

Them big joints go hard with the head , don't drive 40 mins for that no more tho ...find a way to make it more convenient for you if u just trying hit something to get out of a slump

Damn dipset
At least you got laid
But damn she's a whale :lol:

She is very monstrous. I know, man. Please don't remind us. 0]

dipsetgeneral dipsetgeneral with the new body :pimp:

Them big joints go hard with the head , don't drive 40 mins for that no more tho ...find a way to make it more convenient for you if u just trying hit something to get out of a slump

I'ma take your advice, my dude. Good lookin'.

Back
Top Bottom