Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I smashed a big chick back in my early Navy days 2000. Met her on the chat line. She catfished me. Stabbed her in the backseat of my ride behind a funeral home. It's was not my cup tea. Sweaty flabs of skin.

There was this big chick from my class and she wanted to burn so i came through with the dutches... she was decent looking but just big so whatever its me her roomate and the big chick and we all smoke.... so her roommate leaves and just goes to sleep.... the big girl was like you want to chill in my room? im like uh ok sure so were just in her bed and im like ya you want to give me a back massage? i dont know why i even asked... so she starts giving me a massage and after that she expects me to cuddle or smash... and im like ya im tired im a go to sleep so i head to the couch... she was like you can sleep in my room if you want... im like nah im good i snore heavy so ill just sleep here... i couldnt get myself to smash the big chick but props to yall for doing it :lol:

Just deleted my POF after a 4 month run, Ill post my experience and observations here shortly.

For all you DMV POFers

You know the selection of women on there is really small right?
I'm quite sure some of us smashed most of the same chicks.
Which is kinda gross and scary at the same time....
I knocked off a large number of them women on there within a couple months and
I'm a grimey dude........

Just gonna say this......
Alot of those women are into being submissive...I courted them by being blunt and very demanding and dominant
and it never failed. They even told me they ignore sweet guys because it just doesn't trigger them to be submissive.
Every one of them chicks swallowed my nut and licked my hairy butt while they were down there.
All of them would let me raw dog and skeet in them if I wanted.
Some even felt a certain type of way when I whipped out the condoms.
Alot of them like to suck toes too....man my feet nasty and ugly as hell.

I tied all of them up and stuck toys in thier butts too...a couple of them like pee also.
Some of the baddest ones really have mental issues and are on a ton of psych meds.

I've met some of the most beautiful surface covert mentally deranged women there...
Some of the most decent looking successful looking ones too....so please don't take those women too seriously.
There are guys like me who got them the first night doing all types of nasty things...so don't fall for all that yip yap.
Women are just as infatuated with a handsome man who will give them nasty guiltless sex...
For the right dude with the right looks with the right game...YES they will skip a first date and give one night stands.

I'm telling you this online dating game can be sour for a good guy.....
Alot of them openly admitted to me of keeping nice sweet guys for "dating and waiting" because they really see potential in a good man,
but meanwhile still wanna get that 1am nasty bodmon sex while you take your time with her and put in work!
They are good at deception and being portrayed as exactly what they want you to see and think of them. 
Every new dude can be a new clean blank canvas to recreate ones image and reputation for them.

Look at it this way...the online dating dynamic gives the most foul people opportunity over and over again to reinvent themselves relationship after relationship,

besides the 6 degrees of seperation in small areas like the DMV. None of your dirt reaches the next person.

Stay Frosty!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Just deleted my POF after a 4 month run, Ill post my experience and observations here shortly.

For all you DMV POFers

Alot of those women are into being submissive...I courted them by being blunt and very demanding and dominant

and it never failed. They even told me they ignore sweet guys because it just doesn't trigger them to be submissive.

Every one of them chicks swallowed my nut and licked my hairy butt while they were down there.

I tied all of them up and stuck toys in thier butts too...a couple of them like pee also.

Some of the baddest ones really have mental issues and are on a ton of psych meds.
I've met some of the most beautiful surface covert mentally deranged women there...

Some of the most decent looking successful looking ones too....so please don't take those women too seriously.

There are guys like me who got them the first night doing all types of nasty things...so don't fall for all that yip yap.

Women are just as infatuated with a handsome man who will give them nasty guiltless sex...

For the right dude with the right looks with the right game...YES they will skip a first date and give one night stands.

Alot of them openly admitted to me of keeping nice sweet guys for "dating and waiting" because they really see potential in a good man,

but meanwhile still wanna get that 1am nasty bodmon sex while you take your time with her and put in work!

They are good at deception and being portrayed as exactly what they want you to see and think of them. 

Every new dude can be a new clean blank canvas to recreate ones image and reputation for them.
Look at it this way...the online dating dynamic gives the most foul people opportunity over and over again to reinvent themselves relationship after relationship,
besides the 6 degrees of seperation in small areas like the DMV. None of your dirt reaches the next person.

Stay Frosty!!!!!!!!

DMV winning?

For all you DMV POFers

Stay Frosty!!!!!!!!

Any pics of any girls?

Any pics of any girls?
As much as I want to because I have no loyalty to any of them...some of them have position reputations to maintain career wise.

I'm not with ruining or sabotaging anyone's means of income.

Those pics get leaked and around to them and they def know its me.

Last edited:

For all you DMV POFers

Stay Frosty!!!!!!!!

I totally believe your escapades but what i won't believe is the "Straight forward-blunt" approach. These chicks do not be responding to sweet guys, how they gonna respond to a guy saying "Hey, my name is Daquan and i think your hot as hell and we should hook up and have hot n' sweaty sex." :stoneface:

C'mon bro. You spittin' some sort of game, at least.

I totally believe your escapades but what i won't believe is the "Straight forward-blunt" approach. These chicks do not be responding to sweet guys, how they gonna respond to a guy saying "Hey, my name is Daquan and i think your hot as hell and we should hook up and have hot n' sweaty sex."
indifferent.gif

LMAO......

You wild mane!!
roll.gif

My man said Daquan doe!!!!!

Come on fam quit thinking so basic

My profile itself attracted these women to message me out of curiosity because they were just so tempted to go to the dark side of being submissive.

No approaching needed for me...this was pretty much a toss out and wait fish net setup and it worked great for me, because I obviously also had the right looks

to make it just that more tempting for them. 

Anyone whos interested in trying it out PM me....even if its just for shiiz and giggles you never know what type of sub chick you may bring out of lurking.

If you gonna be about that Dom life doe you gotta go invest in a toy box and not be afraid of telling a woman what to do.

Simply having an exciting dom/sub profile then expecting to just get women to come to your boring *** crib and have regular non kinky sex on your mattress on the floor ain't gonna work. They wanna see you really about that life.

This was not just about bussing down yambs fellas....this was something I wanted to try.

I actually learned alot from the experiences and it gave me more game on a much more basic level with women.

Bussing down random yambs is the easy part...controlling women to do what you want and when you want outside of sex is pure enlightenment

@WavyCrocket  Yea man was cautious about posting it but now my account is deleted from there so screw it!

Feel me?

Last edited:

But why though?

sugafree sounding like the dude from 50 shades of gray dealing with these women :lol:
Not knocking the savage hustle doe

sugafree sounding like the dude from 50 shades of gray dealing with these women
laugh.gif

Not knocking the savage hustle doe
LMAO

Like I said man I wanted more than regular yambs.

So I started walking them chicks on leashes around my house and chaining them to my dining room table.

They loved it and I loved it

I totally believe your escapades but what i won't believe is the "Straight forward-blunt" approach. These chicks do not be responding to sweet guys, how they gonna respond to a guy saying "Hey, my name is Daquan and i think your hot as hell and we should hook up and have hot n' sweaty sex." :stoneface:

LMAO......

You wild mane!!:rofl:
My man said Daquan doe!!!!!
Come on fam quit thinking so basic
View media item 1832391

My profile itself attracted these women to message me out of curiosity because they were just so tempted to go to the dark side of being submissive.
No approaching needed for me...this was pretty much a toss out and wait fish net setup and it worked great for me, because I obviously also had the right looks
to make it just that more tempting for them. 

Anyone whos interested in trying it out PM me....even if its just for shiiz and giggles you never know what type of sub chick you may bring out of lurking.
If you gonna be about that Dom life doe you gotta go invest in a toy box and not be afraid of telling a woman what to do.

Simply having an exciting dom/sub profile then expecting to just get women to come to your boring *** crib and have regular non kinky sex on your mattress on the floor ain't gonna work. They wanna see you really about that life.

This was not just about bussing down yambs fellas....this was something I wanted to try.
I actually learned alot from the experiences and it gave me more game on a much more basic level with women.
Bussing down random yambs is the easy part...controlling women to do what you want and when you want outside of sex is pure enlightenment

@WavyCrocket
 Yea man was cautious about posting it but now my account is deleted from there so screw it!
Feel me?

PM'ed.

Back
Top Bottom