Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Glad you smashed Dip but if anything you shoulda just got the top. No more driving to her either, shorty should've came to you & ordered you a pizza afterwards

yes sir lmao her sn wolfmel or something like that i believe. im from lawrence myself lmao.
Bro she out here swallowing loads, I would hit her up no bs. When big girls do nasty **** like that, I make a place I rotation for em on the dry horny nights. U probably can titty smash,smash her face or whatever u wanna do. Just don't kiss her.

For my DC heads, i need advice on where to go tomorrow? Im in Arlington chick is in Bethesda shere can we go that halfway for teh both of us.

'm sorry but Big Bunda would gee eey tee eey tee, early. I might even take her somewhere if she put on something respectable. She ain't meeting the fam though.

I had to delete POF, the quality on there is disgustingly low now :lol:

Tinder has been great for me the last few weeks.

Ending up matching with a thick hooper chick on the USC squad [emoji]128520[/emoji]

The thirst is real.

2epn0wl.gif

Glad you smashed Dip but if anything you shoulda just got the top. No more driving to her either, shorty should've came to you & ordered you a pizza afterwards

I know-I know but she can't obtain a license because of some stuff that happened when she was a teenager and she doesn't own a car. What other option did I have? [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Bro she out here swallowing loads, I would hit her up no bs. When big girls do nasty **** like that, I make a place I rotation for em on the dry horny nights. U probably can titty smash,smash her face or whatever u wanna do. Just don't kiss her.

Hell yeah, man. These big fatties have no room to be picky so they gon' do whatever to please a NT'er.

I don't even know how dude got it up, how much did you drink beforehand? :lol:

I was completely sober only because I was gonna be on the road for 40 mins each way, so I'm not risking getting a DUI over a fatso. :lol:

'm sorry but Big Bunda would gee eey tee eey tee, early. I might even take her somewhere if she put on something respectable. She ain't meeting the fam though.

:lol: Her face is straight. If she lost over 100lbs, I'd be over her spot right now, my G. Her face ain't bad at all.

Dude is a legend. My joint would've been flaccid trying to hide inside of my scrotum

Yo, you know what's funny.... so a couple days after our bangout, she kept asking me "how come it took you so long to buss'? Is it because you don't like me? Is it because I'm unattractive? You don't like my body? ,C''mon tell what it is! Tell the truth!"

She was spot on about everything. It took me a hour and 10 mins to splash. I was fappin' right over her face for like 30 mins straight. We even have to take a break cause she wasn't into it after I took mad long to splash.

I litterally smanged for 40 mins, and fapped on and around her face and mouth for 30 mins. I began thinking of Draya, Nicki Minaj and I think Natalie Portman & some other white girl, and slowly but surely... i launched all up in her mouf'.

Shorty was gulpin' & all that. These Dominican chicks are outta' this world wit' they bedroom game! :wow:

my rule is I won't drive more than 30 minutes for a emotionless smash.

Dip made it though. but DAMN she huge :lol:

The most recent (and I hope last) big girl I smashed was like 4 months ago. I was up in NY and I looked what was popping with tinder on my last day there, matched with this Italian/Colombian thang who had an extremely beautiful face. I didn't get to meet her when I was up there because I had to be on a flight in a hour, but we continued to talk when I got home, she had a sexy voice with that up north accent that turns me on like crazy. Turns out her mom works at American Airlines so she travels for free, and she said wants to come meet me. I say hell yeah! We moved quick, I came home on Tuesday and she caught a flight the following Wed to come see me. So on the day of her flight I take another look at her pics on tinder, and I'm like hmmm...These pics look a lil angled...I wonder if she is on the heavy side...But I say nah, look at her arms, big girls arms aren't that skinny, or look at her face, it doesn't look chunky, I'm tripping..I send her pics to my boy just for a lil verification and piece of mind..He simple texts me back saying "That b**** big" at this point I'm freaking out....So anyway I get to the airport praying I'm not about to spend 2 days with a big chick..I pull up to the gate, she isn't out yet so I'm standing staring at the door, hoping to see a thick slim sexy thing walk out..The door opens and the beast arose, I was literally like this

I stopped at the liquor store on the way to the telly and bought a bottle, I was going to need it for these 2 days.. So we get to the spot, I downed as much Gin as I could and I went to work....Despite the Gin, I still felt disgusted, shorty was the biggest I've ever smashed..I fake a nut in like 5 mins and was like ahh man! Dammit! I hate when that happens! This is like 4PM, we go get some food and get back about 6..She said she took some Xanax because she hates flying, like a huge dose and felt sleepy so I'm like lets take a NAP! (trying to get away from round 2) so in about 3 seconds I hear snoring, she is OUT! I'm like yesss..I was up watching TV and long story short, shorty slept the whole night! (The combo of the Xanax and liquor got her). The next morning I wake up to feeling her feeling on the D..I'm thinking here we go...So she WIO and starts doming me up, which actually was pretty damn good..So she says she is ready for round 2, luckily she got my D up from the dome so I strap up and go in...I instantly lose my erection and felt gross again, so I fake another nut, this time in like 3 minutes. I tell her I'm sorry, I've been on a dry spell so it's been a while, I also told her that juicy fruit was so good, I can't handle it (to make her feel good about herself, I guess)..I felt like I deserved an Oscar for the nut faking, I did the noises and the stutter shake and everything. So we go and get some breakfast and I'm thinking in my head just one more day/night of this ish..but luck will have it, her mom calls her and tells her if she wants to be home by Saturday (she had to work), she needs to leave in 8 hours, since it was summer at the time, tickets were difficult and because she was on stand by she didn't have priority, they gave her return flight slot to someone else, so her mom was able to land her a ticket that day to leave. I was so damn happy, I dropped her *** off at the airport. When she got back we still talked on the phone (she was cool to talk to) and she sent me a screenshot of possible tickets she can get to come back and every date she showed me I told her I was busy..We lost touch and that was that..I felt ( and still feel) disgusted with myself.

Last big girl I smashed I wasn't eem supposed to smash. She used to slob me down at least twice a week, buss in mouth swallow go home. One time she got to licking my balls got me rock solid and said I couldn't get dome. I'm like what, she like I need something out of it. In my mind I'm not eating her box, so I'm like she must be thinking smash, I hit her with the I ain't got no rubber. She pulled 1 out her purse so I'm like **** it I'm already at attention. Pulled the DDDs out slid the rubber on and smashed. I don't eem buss with rubbers on but I came in at least 5 minutes if that. Joint was wet as hell. Never went over there again Cuz she probably expected that everytime.

Smash a Dominican joint about a month ago , she wasn't bad looking but she's not the type of girl
I usually go for . I'm not gonna lie a few strokes in I nutted , she had the wettest , tighest joint I've had plus the top game was fiyah . I just couldn't throw her around like I do with slim chicks .

Not gonna lie I got this white girl who live about an hour away from me approximately 60 miles , who want me to come over & smash this Saturday . Nice little slim thang too . She only mess with black dudes , college educated .

Smash a Dominican joint about a month ago , she wasn't bad looking but she's not the type of girl
I usually go for . I'm not gonna lie a few strokes in I nutted , she had the wettest , tighest joint I've had plus the top game was fiyah . I just couldn't throw her around like I do with slim chicks .
Happened to me with this PR jawn..She kept moving! Even in missionary, shorty was moving the hips and I kept telling her stop, I'm about to explode. And plus she had the sexiest sex face, I tried to hold out but between her moving her hips and her sex face I lost it..Didn't make it past missionary...She curved the hell outta me after that :frown:

Happened to me with this PR jawn..She kept moving! Even in missionary, shorty was moving the hips and I kept telling her stop, I'm about to explode. And plus she had the sexiest sex face, I tried to hold out but between her moving her hips and her sex face I lost it..Didn't make it past missionary...She curved the hell outta me after that :frown:

[emoji]128530[/emoji] I smash one more time , same thing busted too early then she never answer back my texts . What's killing me is we were literally 5 'mins away from each other , perfect booty call . I remember smashing the first time I said & quote " I'm about to make my ancestors proud " sadderday

[emoji]128530[/emoji] I smash one more time , same thing busted too early then she never answer back my texts . What's killing me is we were literally 5 'mins away from each other , perfect booty call . I remember smashing the first time I said & quote " I'm about to make my ancestors proud " sadderday
It sucks man..The feels are strong with this one... that's us in your Avy fam
embarassed.gif

Fat chicks are a non starter.

Condom bust and that fat beast is your baby moms. No thanks.

Also don't understand why you would get dome from a chick you wouldn't smash. I've never really had any droughts.

Fat chicks are a non starter.

Condom bust and that fat beast is your baby moms. No thanks.

Also don't understand why you would get dome from a chick you wouldn't smash. I've never really had any droughts.
Some chicks are just for the head mane ...they got a particular set of skills

It's been a while since a smashed a fat chick. Last one she was in transition of losing weight so there was extra skin and all that. But I must say she had the wettest p I've ever had. We always laid a towel on the sheets for the amount of wet wet she was leaking.

I haven't talked to her in a while...wonder how she look like now. Imma hit her up :lol:

Back
Top Bottom