Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Call me a hater but I think Johnny Cakes trolls those apps with fake male model pics.

I totally get the vibe of thats what he does...by the context of some of those convos

Makes for great entertainment though....thanks

Last edited:

Call me a hater but I think Johnny Cakes trolls those apps with fake male model pics.

I totally get the vibe of thats what he does...by the context of some of those convos

Makes for great entertainment though....thanks
laugh.gif
Ok fam, lets break it down.

Lets start with the context of the convos, I posted about 5 or 6 convos. About 3 of them are literally women just talking to themselves, because I didn't respond..So you can't get a troll vibe from that. Now lets look at the convos I actually responded to. One of them was a chick with no pic who starts off her message saying hi, and then writes "so" so I respond ummm meaning sooo..what? And then she asks what's up with me and Orlando, from there I didn't take her serious (not only by her having a pic, but also by her saying she wants to suck my D, so yea I was talking garbage to her because obviously I wasn't interested) Ok, that's that convo; now lets look at the others..One female says she has a strange question to ask me, all I said to her was "ask", and she asks me to smash her friend while her BF watches, I didn't respond...So who's the troll in that situation? Next convo is the chick saying she wants to hook up with a black guy, I didn't say anything troll like in that convo, did I? Read it again. Last convo was shorty saying I'm beautiful lol, I didn't say anything in that convo. Only one convo I trolled shorty because she had no pic, and saying she wants to suck my D, I didn't take her serious. So I don't see where you get I'm trolling from the context, of one convo? Lol I wish I had the time to mess around like that, but I actually have a life. I've had tons of regular convos with females from these apps, but the purpose of posting these screenshots was to show the weird things I've come across, so yea of course it's going to be strange and nothing normal. It is possible to flourish on these apps, not everything has to be catfishing and living a lie. I've told tons of stories here, I would have to have quiet the imagination to make those up lol.

Edit: I forgot the convo with shorty who's first question was "how tall am I" I wasn't interested in her off jump based on pics, and the fact that's the first thing she sent me I had to check her. I matched with her because I use to do mass swipe right and eliminate the ones I wasn't feeling. If I was trolling, I'm a boring troll lol.

Last edited:
In regards to my profile. I'm actually off all apps at the moment, I met someone who I'm trying to see where it goes, I gotta get my grown man on, this dating around thing is getting exhausting. I would share a pic of me, especially because the posters who have been actively talking in here are cool and I trust you guys, but I don't trust the lurkers who may see me. I have a pretty serious career where I sometimes have students and because I've told some pretty wild stories in here so I rather remain faceless.

But I can give some advice on bettering your profiles. I'm no greek god and I actually have one pretty big thing going against me, I'm 5'7 lol. But I've still been able to flourish. I workout about 5-6 times a week so I have a nice body, and lemme tell you this, a nice body and tats go a LONGGGG WAYYY (I'm not heavily tatted, just one arm half sleeve and one side of my chest)..When I first started online dating, it was before I worked out and I didn't have any tats, I did ok, but once I really started hitting the gym that's when things exploded. Now understand, I'm not telling yall to go get tats and go crazy in the gym, I'm just saying I've noticed a big difference with those factors.

Now with pics, I know there has been "studies" where they say have group pics, pics of you smiling, no selfies, blah blah blah...Yeah..I have no group pics, I don't have any pics smiling, so all I post are selfies, straight up (I even awknowledge it in my profile by saying "sorry I don't have any pics mountain climbing with a jetski or on a yacht with diddy and obama popping champagne, that's because my phone died before I can take any pics, and plus I actually like to enjoy the moment") two things I don't have is a shirtless or gym pic though, some tank top pics but nothing shirtless, and females have actually wrote me and told me they like the fact I don't have shirtless pics on my profile. But if you're at the pool or beach, flourish with the shirtless pics, that's when its acceptable.

As for what you write in your profile, be funny, be sarcastic, showcase your personality, don't take it serious. For example, under the "first date" section on POF I wrote "Mcdonalds, or Wendys, whichever has the best dollar menu" I've had plenty females hit me up laughing at that. I also wrote I want to be a power couple like Obama and Michelle are, or like how Bobby and Whitney were... Just be playful and funny without trying to hard..females will eat it up.

If any of my NT brothers have any questions or want me to take a look at the words on their profile my PM is always open.

Oh and like Wavey said, getting the number is a must after a few messages, you should not end the convo without getting the number or go on days talking online.

Last edited:
In regards to my profile. I'm actually off all apps at the moment, I met someone who I'm trying to see where it goes, I gotta get my grown man on, this dating around thing is getting exhausting. I would share a pic of me, especially because the posters who have been actively talking in here are cool and I trust you guys, but I don't trust the lurkers who may see me. I have a pretty serious career where I sometimes have students and because I've told some pretty wild stories in here so I rather remain faceless.

But I can give some advice on bettering your profiles. I'm no greek god and I actually have one pretty big thing going against me, I'm 5'7 lol. But I've still been able to flourish. I workout about 5-6 times a week so I have a nice body, and lemme tell you this, a nice body and tats go a LONGGGG WAYYY (I'm not heavily tatted, just one arm half sleeve and one side of my chest)..When I first started online dating, it was before I worked out and I didn't have any tats, I did ok, but once I really started hitting the gym that's when things exploded. Now understand, I'm not telling yall to go get tats and go crazy in the gym, I'm just saying I've noticed a big difference with those factors.

Now with pics, I know there has been "studies" where they say have group pics, pics of you smiling, no selfies, blah blah blah...Yeah..I have no group pics, I don't have any pics smiling, so all I post are selfies, straight up (I even awknowledge it in my profile by saying "sorry I don't have any pics mountain climbing with a jetski or on a yacht with diddy and obama popping champagne, that's because my phone died before I can take any pics, and plus I actually like to enjoy the moment") two things I don't have is a shirtless or gym pic though, some tank top pics but nothing shirtless, and females have actually wrote me and told me they like the fact I don't have shirtless pics on my profile. But if you're at the pool or beach, flourish with the shirtless pics, that's when its acceptable.

As for what you write in your profile, be funny, be sarcastic, showcase your personality, don't take it serious. For example, under the "first date" section on POF I wrote "Mcdonalds, or Wendys, whichever has the best dollar menu" I've had plenty females hit me up laughing at that. I also wrote I want to be a power couple like Obama and Michelle are, or like how Bobby and Whitney were... Just be playful and funny without trying to hard..females will eat it up.

If any of my NT brothers have any questions or want me to take a look at the words on their profile my PM is always open.

Oh and like Wavey said, getting the number is a must after a few messages, you should not end the convo without getting the number or go on days talking online.

I used to think you were trollin too.

But after this post....it's clear you "get it".

Some jewels were dropped here.

You're still handsome, b.

Good words, doe.

:pimp: :pimp:

But...

workout about 5-6 times a week

View media item 2193503

I'd rather follow my man Francis' plan...

and blow dodey

TF6BsTb.gif

Last edited:
Just hit a soul swipe joint that gave me her number last night. She drove an hour from DC for hookah and drinks at my crib.......and just left to go back home.

Y'all gotta take notes man. I thought a drought was coming for me.....but I'm feeling like I can curb it til after Halloween :lol:

(Don't be overconfident). 3 Ninja's voice playing in the back of my head as I type this :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Chick i met on Match and not really feeling wants our first date to be a game of basketball. She wants me to meet her at a park by Howard U and I live in Clarendon. Im bout to tell this chick to meet me in the National Mall and we can take a walk.

Last edited:
Chick i met on Match and not really feeling wants our first date to be a game of basketball. She wants me to meet her at a park by Howard U and I live in Clarendon. Im bout to tell this chick to meet me in the National Mall and we can take a walk.

A game of bball? Chick gonna hit you with the meeeeeeanest crossover and fade away smh

I'd send her sh*t into the stands.

Lol @handullz you gotta try it out fam these chicks love muscles lol.

I guess I can see where you guys thought I was trolling, but real talk, at one point I was averaging 4 dates a week, hence why I have been able to experience some crazy things like the stories I've shared on here.

I would suggest you guys take advantage of Halloween and do a haunted house on the first date, it one takes away from the awkward pressure of one on one dinner dates. The beauty of the haunted house is shorty is gonna get scared (you might too, ima need yall to put on your best front) and grab your arm and hold onto you throughout the entire date. Her comfort level with you is gonna go 0-100 real quick because of all the physical contact. And psychologically she's going to feel like you protected her and she will no doubt throw the yambs at you, easy. All my dates I've done the haunted house with was a smash, never took a girl there and didn't end up successful with her. AND they are pretty cheap, you can do a good one for like 10-30 bucks a person. Look on Groupon

Last edited:
:rofl: This thread. :rofl: I'ma pray for homie with the BPD chick. Stay strong.

+

That big bunda' hasn't replied to me in two days. Welp, looks like I may have to take the L and keep it moving and find another joint to disgrace.

Yo! So update on the "Big Bunda".

Yo so about three weeks ago, i was FaceTime'n this chick late night and she was talkin' that ish'. Shorty got me feelin' nasty. So i hopped into my whip and drove to Lawrence, Massachusetts. Took about 40 mins to get there.

Picked her fat self up from her best friends and drove to her "spot" which is really just a basement of her relatives house with a bed and clothes all over the floor. After I saw that, i knew she was a one and done. Yo shorty was so fat, it was unbelievable! :rofl:

Anyway, I tell her i'm going to bed and she begins to take off her clothes and cuddle with me. I proceed to finger her and then grabbed some rubbers from my backpack and went to town. We went at it for like an hour. She said i could finish on her face jus' not get it in her hair. :tongue:

So I told her to get on her knees and get ready for my amazing graces. (Word to Lil' Tune). So as I was about to blast off on her face, she put her mouth on me, and just swallowed it whole! :wow: Son, my knees buckled I almost toppled over her! :lol: She kept blowing for like 2-3 mins after I climaxed. These big women really will do anything.

I've been ignoring her FaceTime's and texts ever since. I feel terrible but she's so friggin' fat it's sad. :smh:

Now i'm on the hunt for my next victim. :evil:

View media item 2194681
View media item 2194682
View media item 2194684

Last edited:
Ok dipset, I'm happy for you getting to smash...but yea bro let's raise the standards with these girls..SHE should have drove 40 mins to get up with you

I wouldn't let her touch me

I've hit worst though so I can't judge lol
I said this in my head word for word. But I'm lying if I say I wouldn't have kept her around as a head doctor. Gotta just friend zone that big ***** quick, then whenever it's a drought pull up on her and get domed in the whip and shoot in her big jaws and she swallow and get out.

heyyyy fellow clarendon buddy :D

That's a big mountain to climb. Pretty sure I smashed bigger during my drunken binges in the military. Ehhh I'd smash raw. ( shrugs shoulders)

Back
Top Bottom