Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

So I met up with the 35 yr old yesterday when she flew back into town. Shes pretty cool and it went good...whatever. Just won't go out my way to meet up with her.

Then I got a text from this chick I'm talking to on Tinder. She's from Cameroon, only been in the states for 5 years and been in town for 2. Anyways asking when we gonna meet. Fresh from meeting the 35 yr old I said now is cool. She said u wanna come to my place or come pick me up for drinks. I said Ill come to your place and chill. She said cool gave me the address. So I got to her spot, watching YouTube videos and chilled...she has no cable btw. Anyways she started asking me questions about my last relationship, when the last time I had sex, every had a threesome, etc. Anyways as the night went on I wasn't feeling the same way I did initially before I met her. It was getting late so I said I was leaving..she didn't want me to leave. Told her to give me a reason and that's when she leaned in to kiss me. I was like oh ok...cool. thought we was gonna make it do what it do but unfortunately that didn't happen. She said she wanted to get together again this Friday. I told her I'll see. But on the real, I just wasnt feeling it. She's like the type of chick u don't wanna send mix signals too :lol: I can see her being instantly clingy after getting the D. I've seen that story before. Oh well...

so i been talking to this girl and i come to find out she's not down for premarital sex........ :rolleyes

:smh::smh::smh:

That's that **** i don't like

She's no transformer if that's what you're asking
laugh.gif

She's no transformer if that's what you're asking :lol:  
Wait wut :lol:

I mean it's nothing wrong with waiting, or going the Russell Wilson route
My last relationship had no sex most of time. /kanyeshrug

Legit question: Was that what you wanted?

tbh, yes. Prior to that relationship, I had a fwb that I could immediately just call up and get the yambs, but I wasn't feeling her anymore after a year and cut her off.
Decided to try something new and that recent one lasted almost a year. I only hit it twice the entire time. No regrets. It was a good experience.

What are yall responding with to chicks that write first?

Cute spanish gal hit me with "youre so handsome" and i really dont know how to execute and close the deal lol :smh: Fresh out of a LTR and only good in person w/ females :nerd:

Cute spanish gal hit me with "youre so handsome" and i really dont know how to execute and close the deal lol :smh: Fresh out of a LTR and only good in person w/ females :nerd:
I'm pretty bad at it too tbh

I prolly would have said something cheesy like "Well a handsome man always has a thing for cuties like you :wink:" or some other corny ish

tbh, yes. Prior to that relationship, I had a fwb that I could immediately just call up and get the yambs, but I wasn't feeling her anymore after a year and cut her off.
Decided to try something new and that recent one lasted almost a year. I only hit it twice the entire time. No regrets. It was a good experience.

I feel like she's going to have a different interpretation of events than you.

I feel like she's going to have a different interpretation of events than you.

What makes you say that?
We broke up because she went up to Nor Cal for med school and I can't deal with long distance relationships. Told her "let's take a break".
She wanted to "keep in touch" even after the breakup, but nah, gotta emotionally detach myself.

I would compliment her back and ask her to grab a drink or something.

Doesn't really matter what you say just be appropriately aggressive

So i match with this chick on tinder without reading her bio. I check out her bio and she said shes a mother. I was like 
frown.gif
 Then i decided to do some PI work for more pics on FB. Found her on FB and this broad has 3 kids at 27. Man....that chocha belong to the streets!

So i match with this chick on tinder without reading her bio. I check out her bio and she said shes a mother. I was like 
frown.gif
 Then i decided to do some PI work for more pics on FB. Found her on FB and this broad has 3 kids at 27. Man....that chocha belong to the streets!
lol my milf was 36 with 6 kids 
eek.gif

one of them ghetto birds I messed with had 7 at 28. Told you all them damn kids running around the house, I don't even think they was all theirs (her and her sister lived together and had like 15 in total). It's white babies in there I'm like whatever, not like I'm committing any of these names to memory or coming back here.

Back
Top Bottom