Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Thanks my Niketalk brothers, I see we go through the same struggle. I got yall on the pics, they can't be posted on here so whoever requested them expect pics later in the PM

I still can't see how some of you guys falling for these chicks on pof tinder, okc, etc. I get it though, few stories of success and some dudes finding wifey on there. But yo... I think it's been stated a lot of times in here that the main attraction of women to these apps is the quickness they can move on if they desire. No same social circle or family friends or anything. Always keep that in mind.

Anyway though bro, nothing wrong with being a good man, all that rap lyrics you quoted don't apply to all women.

And on the upside of things that is a fairly small heartache for the lesson on the world of heartbreak. Some guys the devastation is real after 3 years with a girl and she just leaves. And then they reach your actualization "can't save em"

My current girl was met on OKC, at the rate we are going she will be wifey. My intentions on OKC was find something for the long haul and I made that clear on my profile, in my search and made sure those I met were like minded. There are chicks on these sites looking for "free chipotle" and some of my girls GFs are those chicks.

I don't think dudes are taking the time to get to know these chicks. You have to understand where these girls heads are at before you get attached. Ask questions about their past. I will ask a chick when was the last time they had sex, a bf and if they have ever been heart broken. Only then will you be able to make and informed decision on how far you want to go.

Matched with this shorty on tinder that was real attractive. Long story short shorty wasn't trying to get to know ya boy until I took her out to eat. Maybe I'm bugging but if I got to reach in pocket to get to know a person I'm going to take that L to the face.

Pics?

Arm pit hair -1
Looks like she has blue contacts -1
Asking for you to feed her -1
not sure if she use to stud -1
thinking blue lipstick was sexy -1

its your risk papi but I would pass on that potential L.

[/One titty lookin bigger than the other -3 SPOILER]

Got 35 matches on soulswipe, using same pics and main as that and can't get **** on bumble, do a ***** need to smile in his main pic or something to pull a white chick?. I got good pics, and all out dressed godly.

Last edited:
Got 35 matches on soulswipe, using same pics and main as that and can't get **** on bumble, do a ***** need to smile in his main pic or something to pull a white chick?. I got good pics, and all out dressed godly.

Lmao man I delete bumble writhin a few days , these white girls weren't messing with my black **** mind you I'm dressed on point . Soulswipe well I'm getting the matches but once we math these females arent even saying anything back .

Last edited:

My girls GF's (sorority) say they have Bumble but don't really use it. Only one has meet up with a guy and its was shock to the rest of them because they don't use it like that but the guy was HOT as they say.

Thanks my Niketalk brothers, I see we go through the same struggle. I got yall on the pics, they can't be posted on here so whoever requested them expect pics later in the PM

Share those pics in my PM as well papi.

But on the sub jest of chicks going ghost. This one chick who I had a crush on in high school did that same bs. We started texting last year around Valentine's weekend and picked it up more as the months went on. Keep in mind she didn't know what the hell she wanted (relationship, fwb, nsa, etc). So by the time July roll around I was pissed at her not knowing what she wanted to do and just told her me know wassup. She stop responding after that. Fast forward to like Halloween weekend and I hit her up off some drunk texting steez. We reconnect through text for like two weeks, I ask her to hang out and no response. I call, straight to voicemail. I checked my twitter cause we followed each other, she blocked me.

Crazy thing is that I wasn't even in my feels tho. She had/has some nice looking breast but that's it. She praised her head game way too much and I think it's trash honestly. I never smashed but oh well.

Share those pics in my PM as well papi.

But on the sub jest of chicks going ghost. This one chick who I had a crush on in high school did that same bs. We started texting last year around Valentine's weekend and picked it up more as the months went on. Keep in mind she didn't know what the hell she wanted (relationship, fwb, nsa, etc). So by the time July roll around I was pissed at her not knowing what she wanted to do and just told her me know wassup. She stop responding after that. Fast forward to like Halloween weekend and I hit her up off some drunk texting steez. We reconnect through text for like two weeks, I ask her to hang out and no response. I call, straight to voicemail. I checked my twitter cause we followed each other, she blocked me.

Crazy thing is that I wasn't even in my feels tho. She had/has some nice looking breast but that's it. She praised her head game way too much and I think it's trash honestly. I never smashed but oh well.

So you got some top ?

Lmao man I delete bumble writhin a few days , these white girls weren't messing with my black **** mind you I'm dressed on point . Soulswipe well I'm getting the matches but once we math these females arent even saying anything back .

Word glad I'm not only one, I need to ask one of my friends to let me use they number for sms verification code so I can get back on tinder. I just want to try a new race, so figured bumble would be it for me to do so.

Last edited:
send me pics
nerd.gif

Man women are ruthless..Met this chick on OKC we had a good thing going for about a month and a half, had a great time whenever we linked up, no drama, no stress, no arguments ever, just enjoying each other companies. Recently for a few days I noticed she became a little distant out of nowhere, she would be "sleeping" half the day (she took care of her special needs child at home) before, this girl would always text me crack a dawn, "good morning" followed by heart eyes emoji, kissing with eyes open emoji, kissing with eyes closed emoji, heart emoji. Fast forward to yesterday, I noticed she never texted me in the morning, when I texted her, she didn't respond, which was unusual (she would literally respond within 15 minutes)..I tried calling, it went straight to voice mail, this happened all day so I called private around midnight, the phone rang..I'm like..wait..did she block me..Fast fast forward to today, I notice she posts a pic on IG and I'm like what the hell, this chick is alive..So I DM her, whats going on? 2 minutes later, I saw I lost a follower, I look, and it's her. She blocked me on IG, this is OUT OF NOWHERE, we had no argument, NOTHING..Her last text to me was "I miss you baby" I'm honestly perplexed by this whole situation. She must have had someone else, but damn, these women are worse than men. Growing up I never understood why rappers would say "we don't love these ***s" or "Don't save them"..Now I understand, from now on, whoever I meet will be taken with a grain of salt until we are at the alter..And even still then I'm going to be giving side eyes to them..

Oh...I got pics if anyone wants (heart eyes emoji, sneaky smirk emoji, monkey covering eyes emoji)

minus whale send them my way too :rofl:

Man F that noise! any chick I talk to online I put them in a thread, mainly if related to the topic. It's not like their pic ain't online already. hell I even showed pics of my friend I grew up, in which kinda hurt with me getting back of my ex wife cause she was mainly jealous of the connection we have. ( still never smashed cause I know someone will ask, don't think I ever will either) only person I will never post on NT again is my Ex Wife. And I posted her in the post your G/F Wife thread a while back ago. What's the worst than can happen posting a pic of a person you talking to or involved with. That's just me though.

On another note thought this was funny :lol: View media item 1926487

What's the worst than can happen posting a pic of a person you talking to or involved with. That's just me though.

She could find out you posted her pic online + everything you said about her then go ghost and never talk to you again.

NT got plenty haters ready and willing to make that happen.

Back
Top Bottom