Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I know ecook been cookin since reading that Vegas thread :rofl:
Girls be giving out yambs to him like its Christmas

But there's a lot of yambs out here in LA

Last edited:
You basically put her pic online saying "I hit this". FOUL. Saying she got money and ur gonna take pics of her house plus more stuff I can't recall. This is all before she did anything dirty to you. To keep it real, that **** lame as hell my *****. She sees this thread then you look like a straight sucka. Especially from a females perspective. If a broad starts clowning ur pipe game and talking about how much money u got on her Facebook after only a couple dates how you gonna act towards her? Just saying.
Bra........YOU SUSPECT!!!!

POF been good to your boy this month. 4 new bodies. Smashed something nice last night. Haven't gone on a single date :lol:.

Once I mention the hookah and drinks at my crib...it's a wrap. Been using the same playbook. Hookah + MTV Jams + Henny + Future's new album....then vibing...go back to the room...put that Jacquees or Bryson Tiller on....and beat it out the frame. Let's see what I can do tonight :pimp:.

I'm skeptical of POF, every chick on there looks like a stripper and wants me to pick them up from the Bronx...I'm like

View media item 1929302

But yes those are the type of women that would fall for the hookah + henny + Bryson Tiller/Future trifecta.....maybe i need to man up

Werd! I feel the same way.
'Bout to cop me a hookah pipe and a bottle of Henny and I don't even smoke hookah or drink like that. :lol:

I download tinder & over 2 weeks I have over 16 matches for tinder but most of these chicks aren't even writing back after matching .

90% of them are white girls , even try using the "so does this mean we're boyfriend & girlfriend line "

Talking to the 6 foot chick on OKC, who played college ball and plays flag football.
nthat.gif
Have you checked for an adam's apple?

You guys use the same pic for tinder, pod, pic or change them? Thing ink about joining the last two cause all I have is tinder but it's not popping like it used to be years ago

Currently have a pof account but thinking of deleting it with the lack quality in the Las Vegas are. Anyone have any comparison between pof and okc? Thinking of retiring tinder and bumble in this city they're all out of town chicks.

Back
Top Bottom