Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Man so it seems like one of the girls im suppose to meet this weekend is gonna flake. Hit her up this morning saying whats up. She responded and then i followed up with "are u still good for this afternoon" no reply back. No eem trippin.
You messed up family... you showed insecurity by asking her that. Always assume its going to happen if you already got confirmation. You should only be discussing logistics if you set the date up.. 

Next time instead of showing you had an insecurity like her maybe not showing up... you need to give her the impression that you are already going to be doing something and that your inviting her to come along so if she does in fact flake, it shows confidence and you were going to do that said activity with or without her anyways.  + always be specific about logistics... did she know what you were going to do, where and what time you guys were supposed to meet? You need to tell her next time, don't ask. Im going to the movies at 7 tonight to see dead pool.. If you want, come with me!

Last edited:
I swear man... these are the only type of chicks on Tinder who actually want to meet up. It's like a mediocre white girl
paradise. Taking my act to the streets after I get these last yambs.

View media item 1919050

Shoot I'll gladly take those types off your hands compared to the broads i usually get. Nothing but below average and fat chicks and I'm not even fat [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

Next time instead of showing you had an insecurity like her maybe not showing up... you need to give her the impression that you are already going to be doing something and that your inviting her to come along so if she does in fact flake, it shows confidence and you were going to do that said activity with or without her anyways.  + always be specific about logistics... did she know what you were going to do, where and what time you guys were supposed to meet? You need to tell her next time, don't ask. Im going to the movies at 7 tonight to see dead pool.. If you want, come with me!
Man shut yo dumb *** up. First of all he said he's not trippin' off shorty like that. It's beta ****** like you who over think things like logistics and if you don't show up i'm going to watch Deadpool by myself. She's the one who's not confirming the meetup, oh well he'll shoot his shot again.

Man shut yo dumb *** up. First of all he said he's not trippin' off shorty like that. It's beta ****** like you who over think things like logistics and if you don't show up i'm going to watch Deadpool by myself. She's the one who's not confirming the meetup, oh well he'll shoot his shot again.
He was actually dropping knowledge besides suggesting a movie but i got his point. To add to his point you cant set up a date and go ghost until the day of. Chick is going forget about you. Getting these chicks is like catching fish. If you get one on the hook you gotta quickly reel them in, if not they will get off your hook.

Last edited:
I don't know man.. a lot of times I will set something up with a chick and then not mention it again. When they hit YOU up like..sooo are we still going? That's when you know you got em.

I also wouldn't recommend that, I'm going somewhere you can tag along type game. I like to make it clear that I'm tryna link up with HER. If she can't come that's cool I got other options but that other stuff is weak imo.

LOL.

I don't know what the hell he's talking about either. Talmbout insecurity because he sought confirmation...SMH

Last edited:
View media item 1736001View media item 1775231View media item 1853003

my bro had some fattie from POF pick him up yesterday.......after they were done he asked shorty to loan him $50......she GAVE him $1000.....100% srs
Your brother is what they would call a pimp
pimp.gif
[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

:lol:

My man looking into the situation a little bit too much.

Ain't nothing wrong with confirmation man. I do it all the time. I wouldn't just show up and the joint without getting confirmation from her that she's gonna be there.

On an unrelated topic, one of the chicks that got out my rotation hit me up last night. The one that saw me at the club with this other chick that's on my roster. I think she's trying to get back on the squad :pimp:

I swear man... these are the only type of chicks on Tinder who actually want to meet up. It's like a mediocre white girl paradise. Taking my act to the streets after I get these last yambs.

View media item 1919050
Bruh, she aint medicore at all. I'd take her

I swear man... these are the only type of chicks on Tinder who actually want to meet up. It's like a mediocre white girl

View media item 1919050

Shoot I'll gladly take those types off your hands compared to the broads i usually get. Nothing but below average and fat chicks and I'm not even fat [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

Are we looking at the same picture? :x

lmao beta? you obviously don't know what that means. She's not confirming because he said the wrong **** and on top of that she confirmed already because they had plans for the weekend. why you confirming again? Actually he proved to be a beta by being insecure about her showing up or not... I know what I'm talking about player I got one next to me right now tho

He was actually dropping knowledge besides suggesting a movie but i got his point. To add to his point you cant set up a date and go ghost until the day of. Chick is going forget about you. Getting these chicks is like catching fish. If you get one on the hook you gotta quickly reel them in, if not they will get off your hook.
yeah.. the movie thing is irrelevant to the point being made... but too much talk before hand isn't good either.

I swear man... these are the only type of chicks on Tinder who actually want to meet up. It's like a mediocre white girl paradise. Taking my act to the streets after I get these last yambs.

View media item 1919050
Bruh, she aint medicore at all. I'd take her

View media item 1919050

Are we looking at the same picture? :x

She got that mega mind sized forehead [emoji]128534[/emoji]

I would tackle though. I swear i'm at that stage where i'm ready to settle down forever, probably towards the end of the year, but my body needs one last savage run and that's cannon fodder right there.

Telling a chick you're gonna be at the movies and "you can come if you want" will leave you with no date and sitting surrounded by people with actual dates looking goofy :lol:

Back
Top Bottom