Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

That's the whole thing, shorty came from left field and just stopped messing with me after everything was going good. Never argued or nothing. To each it's own though View media item 1918255Got me a badder shorty now, and while I'm smashing I'm gonna dab in her memory, cause we just used to do it randomly in public, because it was just funny to us. Nobody dumps CJ Escobar and get away with it.

Last edited:
I was gonna ask something but I know it would start something different.

Pof chicks that hit me up I am not attracted to at all.

That's the whole thing, shorty came from left field and just stopped messing with me after everything was going good. Never argued or nothing. To each it's own though
Got me a badder shorty now, and while I'm smashing I'm gonna dab in her memory, cause we just used to do it randomly in public, because it was just funny to us. Nobody dumps CJ Escobar and get away with it.
Damn straight up random all of a sudden flake huh?

After all those great times together.

Hmmmm that's pretty cold for a woman...especially after being physically intimate.

Like Moonman said...this online stuff is a whole new beast psychologically and the abundance mentality is real.

Repped doe for taking the ego blow staying frosty and keeping it moving!

On some real talk....that damn sure would have been a sudden blow to my ego since I'm used to D whipping these women and having them attached and chasing me.  I'm sure u have the same effect on them.

Especially when everythings going great and she is responding greatly to you.

Last edited:
Damn straight up random all of a sudden flake huh?
After all those great times together.

Hmmmm that's pretty cold for a woman...especially after being physically intimate.
Like Moonman said...this online stuff is a whole new beast psychologically and the abundance mentality is real.

Repped doe for taking the ego blow staying frosty and keeping it moving!
On some real talk....that damn sure would have been a sudden blow to my ego since I'm used to D whipping these women and having them attached and chasing me.  I'm sure u have the same effect on them.

Especially when everythings going great and she is responding greatly to you.

Yeah bro, like nothing went wrong while dating, kinda hurt my ego, but I'm bigger than that. Can't dwell on the past. Hopefully shorty I hook up with on Saturday is good.

That's the whole thing, shorty came from left field and just stopped messing with me after everything was going good. Never argued or nothing. To each it's own though View media item 1918255Got me a badder shorty now, and while I'm smashing I'm gonna dab in her memory, cause we just used to do it randomly in public, because it was just funny to us. Nobody dumps CJ Escobar and get away with it.

Damn, the same thing happened to me fam, She was the very first chick i met on pof. She actually approached me to be a buck. We clicked for a good month and a half, dinner dates, movies wild sex then one day she just stop texting and calling back and hit the boy with a ill cold shoulder for reasons unknown. It actually touched a nerve but, I realized I cant take it to heart nor take pof so serious. Now I strictly use it for fun. *Kanye Shrug

Can't see how a relationship can happen after meeting chick if her and you don't delete the app. Both y'all gonna wanna always go back and see your options.

SMH, that's straight up ruthless. I hope that woman gets dogged out and has a misserable life. I cannot stand women like that. And i'm willing to bet that she had another dude on the side. She'll get hers in the end when the next dude does the same to her. And yes, I am salty. Because the same thing happended to me. 

Bruh it's Life same thing happened to me , Me & Chick were dating for 6-7 months (we were just exclusive ) , thought she was the one .. Wasn't even smashing tho . Took a mean L in 2015 man wasted money , time & energy on a chick that wasn't even my girl .
Called her one day , said she was gonna hit me back , never did .. Ran into in person , she didn't even speak.

Last edited:
Bruh it's Life same thing happened to me , Me & Chick were dating for 6-7 months (we were just exclusive ) , thought she was the one .. Wasn't even smashing tho . Took a mean L in 2015 man wasted money , time & energy on a chick that wasn't even my girl .
Called her one day , said she was gonna hit me back , never did .. Ran into in person , she didn't even speak.

Well at least you ain't smash and get the jawn pregnant or something. But damn that's a mean L. We all take them though.

Last edited:

Sheesh bro, 6-7 months is a long time to not be physical in exclusive dating scenario, you are better than me. Not trying to Dr. Phil you and pardon me for asking, but did you at least try to smash? bc woman hate when a dude doesn't make a move. Something similar happened to me when I was in high school. Was rocking with this chick for a good 4months I was way to timid to smash and she ended up leaving, which I can't blame her for.

Last edited:
my bro had some fattie from POF pick him up yesterday.......after they were done he asked shorty to loan him $50......she GAVE him $1000.....100% srs

I swear man... these are the only type of chicks on Tinder who actually want to meet up. It's like a mediocre white girl paradise. Taking my act to the streets after I get these last yambs.

View media item 1919050

Man so it seems like one of the girls im suppose to meet this weekend is gonna flake. Hit her up this morning saying whats up. She responded and then i followed up with "are u still good for this afternoon" no reply back. No eem trippin.

Saw this girl on pof that I know. We are both in recovery and go to meetings and I haven't seen her in forever, used to see her sporadically. She's cute. What would be an appropriate thing to text her without being weird about it? I'm most likely other thinking but I wanna know what other people would say.

Back
Top Bottom