Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

How about y'all post a tagged pic of who you with right now vs who I'm with n I bet she smashing yours ten fold

Date went good. Probably gonna stop hitting this one up tho. She not down to get this work. Chick complaining I bite too hard when we making out. Like ain't no type of freak in her. At least the food was good.

:rofl: man yall trippin. The things I'd do to Erica :evil:. She's not even bad looking. 53 or 29 she'd still get this work over and over

:rofl: man yall trippin. The things I'd do to Erica :evil:. She's not even bad looking. 53 or 29 she'd still get this work over and over

She's not cute. Huge head, no features that stand out as attractive, average body at best. I wouldn't judge someone for smashing but just be honest about it. No reason to prop a whack white girl up :lol:

She's not cute. Huge head, no features that stand out as attractive, average body at best. I wouldn't judge someone for smashing but just be honest about it. No reason to prop a whack white girl up :lol:

Yeah dudes are tripping acting like she's some catch. Would I take back to the crib at the end of the night after she fake drunk stumbles into me to get my attention? For sure, but y'all wildin. Where do y'all live?

Last edited:
This may be due to the hundreds of times I've seen promos for the Samantha Bee Show, but Erica ain't that bad. :lol:

And honestly, I don't see the big fuss about confirming or not. It's really about how you do it. Confirm the time or location assuming the date is on, but don't confirm whether you're meeting up at all.

This may be due to the hundreds of times I've seen promos for the Samantha Bee Show, but Erica ain't that bad. :lol:

And honestly, I don't see the big fuss about confirming or not. It's really about how you do it. Confirm the time or location assuming the date is on, but don't confirm whether you're meeting up at all.
Please stop adding to this nonsense conversation. We all know that dude is talking out of his ***.

got my first pof yambs over the weekend :nthat:. its crazy to think back on my first two accounts I got shown no love (on my 3rd account :lol:).

went on my first okcupid date earlier today. took her out to brunch. she said she had a great time and we should hang out again :nthat:. (on my second account got shown no love the first time around).

Just created a POF account this weekend in pursuit of more yambs.

Took me a while to get the hang of it. Still not there yet. Sent a bunch of messages out there already. Responses have been underwhelming so far.

Keeping fingers crossed though...

And nah, I ain't paying for nothing

Last edited:
Can't see how a relationship can happen after meeting chick if her and you don't delete the app. Both y'all gonna wanna always go back and see your options.
Some of yall need to read this to yourselves

OVER AND OVER !

AND OVER AND OVER!

Yeah she's cool. We got similar interests. Also lives 2 miles away from me.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom