Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

So about last night...ughhh

So i met up with this chick from POF. She's cool and real open when it came to conversations. Anyways we grab a bite to eat and had drinks at a nearby lounge. We was there, drinking, laughing, talking...all that good stuff. So she said she had to use the bathroom. I said cool me too. So we both get up. I was walking ahead of her, i turned around and notice she wasnt behind me. So i was like wtf is she at. I see her talking to this middle age dude. So i go back and slightly grabbed her. She explained to me "oh that guys wife is out of town and hes just sitting there lonely...blah blah blah" I was like ummmm ok. So we go to the bathroom...return to our seats and talked some more. Time passes by and she said she had to use the restroom again. She explained to me liquor makes her pee alot. Anyways im walking with her to the bathroom cause i had to go as well and she sees this guy posted at the bar and started flirting with the dude. So im there at the end of the bar looking at her like "is this ***** serious?" Then i see a phone being pulled out and i heard her say her name...i was like oh hell nah. This time i grabbed her, pulled her to the side and told her how mad disrespectful she was. So i said what i had to say and bounced. As i was leaving i could hear her in the distance calling my name. She started texting, calling...i havent replied and wont.

She's blaming it on the liquor and said she gets flirtatious when shes drinking....**** that ****. 
eek.gif
Wow bro, sorry to hear that..Dead her for sure!

Solid 2 am girl?................pshhh yeah right

that's a 4 in the morning, 9 shots of warm E&J, with 2 Ecstasy tablets with no Wifi connection and no ounce of Pron mags in the crib.

And that would even still be debatable.

Believe it or not somebody out there smashing that lol .

that's a 4 in the morning, 9 shots of warm E&J, with 2 Ecstasy tablets with no Wifi connection and no ounce of Pron mags in the crib.

And that would even still be debatable.
Would you rather smash her or your ****** fling?

Last edited:
Yo I got 6 girls on that meet me thang but I can't see em unless I upgrade. And I ain't paying for that ****. 
laugh.gif
 Nah

Anyway to get around this or whaa? One of em bout a 8/10. I'm tryna pip., how I get pass this bros

Yo I got 6 girls on that meet me thang but I can't see em unless I upgrade. And I ain't paying for that ****. :lol:  Nah

Anyway to get around this or whaa? One of em bout a 8/10. I'm tryna pip., how I get pass this bros

Check your email. It will tell you who's tryna meet you but I find most of that to be spam.

Yo I got 6 girls on that meet me thang but I can't see em unless I upgrade. And I ain't paying for that ****. :lol:  Nah

you should get e-mail notifications when they do a Meet Me. in the e-mail it shows their username, just look up their username in the search menu and BAM!

Me on the other hand .....
View media item 1552945

Last edited:
@Cfranchise26  Out here flourishing b 
laugh.gif

Thanks yo. +Reps for the help. I see who wanted to meet now. The 8/10, A decent brown skin, and 2 whales.

Maneee tell me why these whales love me so much? 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
 I ain't wit it

that's a 4 in the morning, 8 shots of warm E&J, Crack and Heroin binge, with 2 Ecstasy tablets with no Ao

Neither....I'd take my chances with the ******'s niece
laugh.gif
roll.gif
still remember that story with ******s niece

Man..I've been failing a lot lately (coming from a pretty booming year last year) these tinder, POF, and OKC females are on some new stuff. One female on tinder I'm having a conversation with, everything is going good, and I see she is studying law so I innocently ask "Which university do you go to" (I mean I've spent a lot of years in college so I was just curious) she responds, "With time, I will possibly disclose that information" I'm like what the hell? Do you think I'm going to walk around a huge university and hope I bump into you?

And lately females have just been doing the classic disappearing act, which is expected, but it's been more than usual lately. We would text and talk everyday and then out of nowhere they are gone before we even meet up. Or we would meet up, we would make out, and she would give good vibes, but after we meet up, she would start to act funny and text or talk less and eventually disappear. Not to mention the ones I match with and won't respond when I write them..

I think I need to change my formula around, because it seems like what I usually do isn't working anymore. I use to wait at least a week up to 2 weeks before I met up with them..Now I'm going to start trying to meet up off the jump..

I need to get my mojo back!

Man..I've been failing a lot lately (coming from a pretty booming year last year) these tinder, POF, and OKC females are on some new stuff. One female on tinder I'm having a conversation with, everything is going good, and I see she is studying law so I innocently ask "Which university do you go to" (I mean I've spent a lot of years in college so I was just curious) she responds, "With time, I will possibly disclose that information" I'm like what the hell? Do you think I'm going to walk around a huge university and hope I bump into you?

And lately females have just been doing the classic disappearing act, which is expected, but it's been more than usual lately. We would text and talk everyday and then out of nowhere they are gone before we even meet up. Or we would meet up, we would make out, and she would give good vibes, but after we meet up, she would start to act funny and text or talk less and eventually disappear. Not to mention the ones I match with and won't respond when I write them..

I think I need to change my formula around, because it seems like what I usually do isn't working anymore. I use to wait at least a week up to 2 weeks before I met up with them..Now I'm going to start trying to meet up off the jump..

I need to get my mojo back!
lol I had the same experience for a min, I learned chicks like that are not ready for a stable relationship, they just want attention and have dudes treat them out to eat or on a date. I had one chick I took out on a date, went to the movies, did pool, restaurant and drinks. after that went ghost for 2 months ends up hitting me up saying hey what happened to you. needless to say her messaged was ignored,  and chicks wonder why they still single.

Back
Top Bottom