Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

It's human nature to notice attractiveness but that doesn't have to be a primary motivator. Of course the examples you used like the ones watching wrestling (I don't even know dudes that watch wrestling let alone females ) and the crass comments are fishy. I personally haven't experienced that so that's probably why we disagree.

You've never had the experience of basically being inside a woman's locker room? I think I was like 10 the first time. I was the only guy in a room full of grown women and I guess they forgot I was there :lol:. Women are DISTUSTING bruh. Think about that homeboy everyone has that goes a lil overboard with the perv comments. Women are like that x2.5. I've also had a job where I was the only guy and in high school I had an honors English class with just me and one other guy with a bunch of chicks. If there's any females lurking that can vouch for me, please do. Yall nasty :lol:

:lol:

I'm not debating how nasty females can be

I'm just saying the females I watch sports with are genuinely interested in the actual game so that's why I don't think liking sports is a thot trait

the girls in the dmv area are 
pimp.gif
 on pof...

Met up with this one chick for some drinks but I think she lost interest quick when I told her I had no whip at the moment and currently in the transition from moving from my parents place into my own spot. smH! Oh well, guess I should of had better common Sense.. I might chill on attempting to Holla at females until I get my stuff togethe... this sucks yo

Met up with this one chick for some drinks but I think she lost interest quick when I told her I had no whip at the moment and currently in the transition from moving from my parents place into my own spot. smH! Oh well, guess I should of had better common Sense.. I might chill on attempting to Holla at females until I get my stuff togethe... this sucks yo
Do that, get your logistics on point first, it will also give you more confidence when you know you doin it 100.

to be real, this chick's interest level was never high to begin with. Glad you caught it and I would dead it and move on to someone else. You can still meet chicks and have a good time while you're handling your business. Just put more focus on getting your **** together.

there's a girl out there right now that's in love with a dude who's in the same situation as you. Don't let 1 girl break your spirit.

Last edited:
I'm convinced POF is ratchet everywhere

It serves its purpose though. Used to have one a team that would come through with the favors too

julesbeats julesbeats You should definitely work on getting your **** together. But that doesn't have to stop you from getting yambs. Be honest were you confident when you told her that or a little bit insecure? When girls would ask me who I stayed with I would just say "family" and then shutup :lol:. I seriously wouldn't say anything else or try to shine it up, I didn't give a damn. Some of them would even say stuff like man I wish I stayed with my family it's so much cheaper! Or they would ask who and I would just say "my parents" and then sit there in silence again. Only after they responded would I explain my plan in detail, with confidence. Most chicks really don't care that much unless you're like 45 or something but in your 20s it's not that serious. What they're really asking is "how are we gonna smash?" and what you're really saying is "not at my place, either your place a hotel or right here on top of this bar table"

bruh, you can tell when all these hos learn a new word

now all of a sudden every ***** is sapiosexual lol
man swear they be lion... show me one chick out here creamin over a dude like this

before they choose ol boy

only used him because he plays dumb roles

So about last night...ughhh

So i met up with this chick from POF. She's cool and real open when it came to conversations. Anyways we grab a bite to eat and had drinks at a nearby lounge. We was there, drinking, laughing, talking...all that good stuff. So she said she had to use the bathroom. I said cool me too. So we both get up. I was walking ahead of her, i turned around and notice she wasnt behind me. So i was like wtf is she at. I see her talking to this middle age dude. So i go back and slightly grabbed her. She explained to me "oh that guys wife is out of town and hes just sitting there lonely...blah blah blah" I was like ummmm ok. So we go to the bathroom...return to our seats and talked some more. Time passes by and she said she had to use the restroom again. She explained to me liquor makes her pee alot. Anyways im walking with her to the bathroom cause i had to go as well and she sees this guy posted at the bar and started flirting with the dude. So im there at the end of the bar looking at her like "is this ***** serious?" Then i see a phone being pulled out and i heard her say her name...i was like oh hell nah. This time i grabbed her, pulled her to the side and told her how mad disrespectful she was. So i said what i had to say and bounced. As i was leaving i could hear her in the distance calling my name. She started texting, calling...i havent replied and wont.

She's blaming it on the liquor and said she gets flirtatious when shes drinking....**** that ****. 

Now shes talking about she wants to come over the crib and make it up to me.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom