Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

i need to get back on my steeze on POF. been going thru a mean drought
One of my old chicks wanna come down this weekend, and I want them yambz bad but I don't wanna be stuck with her all

weekend after i get a couple squirts and all feelings go back to MOB mode lol

One of my old chicks wanna come down this weekend, and I want them yambz bad but I don't wanna be stuck with her all

You have a messed up mentality The fact that you would even breathe a sentence like that says a lot about your character.

Do yourself and that poor girl a favor by staying away from her.

Last edited:
:lol: ain't been in here in months. The hell is going on up in here?

Hitting Europe w/my girl at the end of the month. POF been good to the kid.

You have a messed up mentality The fact that you would even breathe a sentence like that says a lot about your character.

^^^^^^

Well fellas this thread has officially been invaded by scorned butthurt women
roll.gif

Last edited:
Since I've been out the game as of last October, my POF profile is so dry when i go back to it :lol: Besides deleting my pics and only keeping half my bio, there's pretty much nothing at all on there other than the favorites I saved. And I skimmed through a handul of my faves, and I'm surprised that some of the chicks are still on there, especially after so many of them were "fed up" and "tired of all these no good men".

Since I've been out the game as of last October, my POF profile is so dry when i go back to it
laugh.gif
Besides deleting my pics and only keeping half my bio, there's pretty much nothing at all on there other than the favorites I saved. And I skimmed through a handul of my faves, and I'm surprised that some of the chicks are still on there, especially after so many of them were "fed up" and "tired of all these no good men".
Lets face it fam, a percentage of those women are gonna die unmarried.

Hate on what? :lol: You too emotional.

And yes your complaint reiterating what we all already know that these **** stupid was compelling & uplifted the thread. Bravo.

Do you but climb up out your feelings lil lady

You sound butthurt for some reason? Did Ecook steal your girl or something?

That's every mans mentality, we initial only like you (women) for one thing, everything else WE (men) find "cool" "interesting" and or "fun" about you comes later on or maybe not at all

Last edited:
:lol: @ the last page

:rofl:

Last edited:
Ok ran across a girl from high school what shud my first messae be?

We sat together in math class other than that never relle tLked

Since I've been out the game as of last October, my POF profile is so dry when i go back to it
laugh.gif
Besides deleting my pics and only keeping half my bio, there's pretty much nothing at all on there other than the favorites I saved. And I skimmed through a handul of my faves, and I'm surprised that some of the chicks are still on there, especially after so many of them were "fed up" and "tired of all these no good men".
That site is a joke around my area...a bunch of chicks looking for some mythical type of dude and they've been on there for what seems like ages.

I actually think most of them are bots or something; if not that, then they're fat with a bunch of kids, or they just created an account for flattery purposes.

Back
Top Bottom