Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

@sugafree  in here dropping knowledge and bols not paying attention 
Thanks fam, some of these dudes simply can't be helped though.

They are too young,naive and gullible to even have the mindset and experience to apply this new online game.

Age 30+ really is golden for us single guys who have our stuff together, online women are literally like fish in a barrel.

Getting women online has never been so easy, and I've been single and snagging yambz worldwide this way for 13 years strong.

Unfortunately I'm halting the fun and I deleted all my profiles and dating apps to focus my time on more $$ and learning in life, no more chasing my schlong and balls.

Let me say it again folks, I'm at a point where chasing my dreams and visions 100% far outweight chasing pu pu.

Being 31 years old this is the best wisdom I could ever attain through age and experience.

Last edited:
Man back then, the girls was with it. They would give up the goods...no questions asked.

Girls now would try to mask it because they dont wanna come off as a ***. Man, Ive tapped more chicks that said "im not here for sex" more than the girls that dont say it.

They really were

Blackplanet, migente, MySpace, friendster, and the ultimate ghetto site cpixel :lol:

Just realized I've been in the online game for 15+ years (Well was since I'm taken) Getting old :smh:

Last edited:
Man back then, the girls was with it. They would give up the goods...no questions asked.

Girls now would try to mask it because they dont wanna come off as a ***. Man, Ive tapped more chicks that said "im not here for sex" more than the girls that dont say it.

They really were

Blackplanet, migente, MySpace, friendster, and the ultimate ghetto site cpixel :lol:

Just realized I've been in the online game for 15+ years (Well was since I'm taken) Getting old :smh:
ghetto site goes to onlinebooty something. Forget the name. Man i haven't seen so much trash. Below sea level **** there man :lol:

I've been fooling with these sites sinice 02-03 smh

Last edited:
ghetto site goes to onlinebooty something. Forget the name. Man i haven't seen so much trash. Below sea level **** there man
laugh.gif

I've been fooling with these sites sinice 02-03 smh
onlinebootycall used to have some real freaks and cougars man before all the hood rats found out about it

believe or not fling.com used to have the same before all the bots,spammers and scammers

There was also a no bs black man/white woman dating site back then that had a ton of wealthy cougars and nymphos

I had really good luck with both sites in 2006-2008

My most successful site with career high end women was a site called military singles under Tango Wire.

This is where all the nurses, police women,doctors,high rank military, and lawyer type women would go to seek out men in uniform.
I was military and a fireman so I cleaned house on that site.

Then the ownership kept changing and the site went to hell and got erased and started over.

They did have the decency to inform us members and change us over to a non international site but it was trash so I deleted that profile too.

I've met the nicest most level headed women on that site on thier grown woman stuff.

Too bad I was a dirty dawg who was just out for casual yambz

Last edited:
This. Stop acting shocked. Just smash if you smashing and stop with the "I'm confused BS" before you end up like one of those dudes in here talking bout you don't understand why she cut you off when the proof is in the pudding.
Im thinking the same thing.. I seen so many wrong things said in that convo.. Kim would be in a local swingers club with me literally right now trying her first 3 way. Honestly thats the type of *** that ends up on my films

Thanks fam, some of these dudes simply can't be helped though.

They are too young,naive and gullible to even have the mindset and experience to apply this new online game.

Age 30+ really is golden for us single guys who have our stuff together, online women are literally like fish in a barrel.

Getting women online has never been so easy, and I've been single and snagging yambz worldwide this way for 13 years strong.

Unfortunately I'm halting the fun and I deleted all my profiles and dating apps to focus my time on more $$ and learning in life, no more chasing my schlong and balls.

Let me say it again folks, I'm at a point where chasing my dreams and visions 100% far outweight chasing pu pu.

Being 31 years old this is the best wisdom I could ever attain through age and experience.
This... Im only 25 and I can feel that divine wisdom phase creeping up on me.. Literally im out here wilding on POF right now cause im newly single after 8 months and tried the faithful thing out. However this whole chasing yambs thing is getting pretty boring. Id rather focus on $$.. I guess being in my industry and having peers with millions changed my outlook. I hate this age though because I feel like im halfway to the divine wisdom of being 30. Its funny because me and my boy go out with his younger cousin thats 21 and we literally are breaking the whole game down to him visually while in the club like some type of oceans 11 movie. What I really want is to have the wisdom my dad has at 50 something.. Dude literally predicts the future its mind boggling how life is so obvious and repeats.
Remember trying to "cyber" with some of these chicks in like '05. Awkward and did nothing for me lol. Got some pics outta it though
pimp.gif

I was too young. Used to watch my older bro and his homies go to work on BP and Aol/Yahoo chat rooms while downloading Booty Talk and West Coast Production videos on Kazaa. Those were the days mane
pimp.gif
You summed it up add B*bros and RK to the list and GTA Vice City while dipset was playing lol those was the days.. I had just found NT around then I think the combination of all those really set me on the track Iead lol i was so fascinated with it it all.. 

This... Im only 25 and I can feel that divine wisdom phase creeping up on me.. Literally im out here wilding on POF right now cause im newly single after 8 months and tried the faithful thing out. However this whole chasing yambs thing is getting pretty boring. Id rather focus on $$.. I guess being in my industry and having peers with millions changed my outlook. I hate this age though because I feel like im halfway to the divine wisdom of being 30. Its funny because me and my boy go out with his younger cousin thats 21 and we literally are breaking the whole game down to him visually while in the club like some type of oceans 11 movie. What I really want is to have the wisdom my dad has at 50 something.. Dude literally predicts the future its mind boggling how life is so obvious and repeats.

You summed it up add B*bros and RK to the list and GTA Vice City while dipset was playing lol those was the days.. I had just found NT around then I think the combination of all those really set me on the track Iead lol i was so fascinated with it it all.. 
At 25 I was in a relationship with a woman we would all perceive as a bad *** dime piece and I learned the most valuable lesson about women.

Especially gold digger women and being a complete naive and gullible simp for a bad chick with some good yambz.

Ya boy got caught up bad blowin money fast with her..expensive trips to Dubai, cruises all that, she had no problem helping me blow through thousands of dollars.

I swear I needed that lesson in life man, that 1 year relationship probably saved me so much money and headache till this day.

It showed me that finding a gorgeous woman to help you blow money isn't hard at all, but finding a gorgeous woman who will help you gain and attain wealth are rare unicorns.

Last edited:

At 25 I was in a relationship with a woman we would all perceive as a bad *** dime piece and I learned the most valuable lesson about women.

Especially gold digger women and being a complete naive and gullible simp for a bad chick with some good yambz.

Ya boy got caught up bad blowin money fast with her..expensive trips to Dubai, cruises all that, she had no problem helping me blow through thousands of dollars.

I swear I needed that lesson in life man, that 1 year relationship probably saved me so much money and headache till this day.

It showed me that finding a gorgeous woman to help you blow money isn't hard at all, but finding a gorgeous woman who will help you gain and attain wealth are rare unicorns.
So much truth.. I had a chick like that when i was around 20-21 shorty was one of the baddest in my hood. I wasn't seeing dubai money but I def was seeing trips to cancun money and $100 steaks every other day. I was hustling (NT should remember this was my t-mobile days) I'd literally spend every dime I had besides taking care of my daughter on shorty. Lol my boys were looking at me like 
ohwell.gif
. Funny my last shorty and I hustled together even executed a game plan that made us thousands. I think this was the main factor on why I ignored the fact that she was literally suffering from a MAJOR mental illness and was CRAZY. Incredbile the type of things youll let pretty chicks get away with until its too late 
mean.gif

So much truth.. I had a chick like that when i was around 20-21 shorty was one of the baddest in my hood. I wasn't seeing dubai money but I def was seeing trips to cancun money and $100 steaks every other day. I was hustling (NT should remember this was my t-mobile days) I'd literally spend every dime I had besides taking care of my daughter on shorty. Lol my boys were looking at me like :\ . Funny my last shorty and I hustled together even executed a game plan that made us thousands. I think this was the main factor on why I ignored the fact that she was literally suffering from a MAJOR mental illness and was CRAZY. Incredbile the type of things youll let pretty chicks get away with until its too late :smh:  
:rofl: :rofl:

Man i just got back home from meeting this chick off POF. I couldnt look her in the eye. I felt like if i did, i would laugh. She had some colorful yarn **** going on with her hair, mouth all crusty and smelled real bad. She literally look like she just got out the bed. All she talked about was her job. Afterwards she was like "Lets do this again" 
ohwell.gif

So I kinda took a L today going to see a chick at a bar after i had chipotle (insert funny story) 
So I get hit up by this solid 6 dark skin jawn natural with the natural short hair look kinda had a sporty body [not into that] but whatever I went with it and she was quick gave me her number without me asking like 2 messages in. So we start talking whatever whatever and end up having a very successful hour and a half conversation and she ends up being really smart a bit on the ghetto side when it came to speaking but you can tell those smart chicks that just grew up in the hood. She was actually a 4.0 student graduating from molloy attempting to go to Harvard grad school [her even mentioning Harvard had me a bit intrigued im into smart chicks]. She was very assertive on what she wanted and admits she slept with a guy or so from POF and they both sucked so it obvious she is looking for another regular smash. Fast forward to today I invite her to chipotle she denied because she was studying for a final with a friend at a local bar and invited me there. So I still had my chipotle and was going to check her quick before I went to the gym. Now this is where it gets funny I had instant GAS after my chipotle meal and was letting off a few in the car which I immediately used my extra stregth febreeze. I incubated the stench by walking around on a phone convo with my boy outside real quick. I pretty much let it rock for about 5 mins before I went inside. So she ends up being a bit more sportier than I expected (she said she plays ball for her school and def had the WNBA look). So I still give her a bit of a conversation whatever we sitting there everything seemed cool we kicked it for 5 mins and I bounce to the gym. I text her once I get out get a read response and no message back.. I usually dont give AF when chicks do that but im like ok she is usually hype to text me. So I hit her again in an hour and get a delivered no response also gave her a quick call 1 ring then voicemail (if your up on your apple swag you know that means this chick blocked me). First thing I think of was dam I gained a bit more weight since my pics but I did mention that to her maybe she wasn't with that. It kind of bugged my mind so after a few hours I wanted to know what went wrong so I hit her on my google voice. I asked respectfully what went wrong and she replied "You honestly smelt horrible". Now me forgetting about my gas session and just hopping out the shower a hour before I seen her im like "I dont get how that could be? is that a joke I just showered and put on cologne before we chilled.. No one ever told me I stnk lol". She replies "You smelled like colonge and farts". Now the player side of me from 5 years ago was cooked like dam I messed this up what am I doing. The adult in me was  like yo how you go see this chick with gas 
Moral of the story chipotle+chicks don't mix if your lactose intolerant and had sour cream and you know you wasn't supposed to. 
roll.gif
I think im gonna take a break from POF 
ohwell.gif
I was actually a little embarrassed for a sec 
roll.gif

all that and she still smelt it? you def had the guac that day

Man i just got back home from meeting this chick off POF. I couldnt look her in the eye. I felt like if i did, i would laugh. She had some colorful yarn **** going on with her hair, mouth all crusty and smelled real bad. She literally look like she just got out the bed. All she talked about was her job. Afterwards she was like "Lets do this again" :\

Pics didn't look like her ?

Man i just got back home from meeting this chick off POF. I couldnt look her in the eye. I felt like if i did, i would laugh. She had some colorful yarn **** going on with her hair, mouth all crusty and smelled real bad. She literally look like she just got out the bed. All she talked about was her job. Afterwards she was like "Lets do this again" 
ohwell.gif
Pics didn't look like her ?
It did but i wasnt expecting what i saw today 
laugh.gif

Meeting up with a chick from OKC in the National Mall tomorrow. She's a school therapists in DC.

Last edited:
Man i just got back home from meeting this chick off POF. I couldnt look her in the eye. I felt like if i did, i would laugh. She had some colorful yarn **** going on with her hair, mouth all crusty and smelled real bad. She literally look like she just got out the bed. All she talked about was her job. Afterwards she was like "Lets do this again" :\
Was her body right?

ohwell.gif
Was her body right?
She's a thin chick but i didnt know she was that THIN...her body was built like Justin Bieber

Jesus Christ man :lol: you haven't kicked it again with our homie Tracee :nerd: ? Or that reformed church chick :nerd:?

Last edited:

ohwell.gif
Jesus Christ man
laugh.gif
you haven't kicked it again with our homie Tracee
nerd.gif
? Or that reformed church chick
nerd.gif
?
Lol i havent seen that reformed church chick in a while. Pure definition of a butta face. She probably found someone tho...good for her...sorry for the dude 
laugh.gif

I would show a pic of the girls who viewed me as I came down here in NC. But it's nothing but struggle and sadness.

I would show a pic of the girls who viewed me as I came down here in NC. But it's nothing but struggle and sadness.
Sure enough I wrote this on my POF status long ago.

'Damn where are all the sexy women I see in LA Fitness??"

My inbox filled up quick with hating *** fatty land whales.

Stuff like this....

What you want with them skinny skanks? LOL

I want to get into working out can you be my trainer sexy?

So you like shallow ******* huh?

Fatties get mad real quick at stuff like that

Stuff like this....

Word fatties on POF lurking nowadays but then wanna get taken out like *** you approached me you take me out lol 

Stuff like this....

View media item 1526961

Might have to use that lmao I'm crying .

Back
Top Bottom