Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

^^ you right but like with anything new you just gotta feel em out. Last one from POF who asked me to come to the crib on first meet up ended up being my legit homie for real when I was done tapping that. Just gotta be careful
I've been fortunate enough to never get got by a POF chick, always took my mini 9mm with me anyway.
You also gotta love the Iphones instant one push block contact option.
Smash and dash...rinse and repeat

I would never chill with somebody I felt I needed the burner just to meet up :lol:

POF/ the online game been falling off for a while now ...I think alotta ppl just got tired of it...I log in randomally , send some messages n be having em sit in the inbox for a month or 2...then Pof just deletes em whenever they feel like it :smh: ...it's still good for a slow night or if you in the process of getting new joints and u in the middle of a re up, can hop on there and hit something within 2-48 hours if you want to :lol:

And yea yall right, you cant really say lets "chill" no more ...every broad too classy for that now

Last edited:
yall really going over to her crib for the first meet/date? :lol:

some of these girls turn out to be fatter in person, or just unattractive, or worse very clingy...

plus yall don't even know who tf lives there, con's...goons... :lol:

Yeah that's a no go

My go to move for the first date was HH or bottomless brunch at this spot down the street from my spot. If it went well bring them back +/- smash, if not abort.

Last edited:

At the end of the day it doesn't even matter for these women.

They will still end up alone, even the thirsty desperate dudes gassin them up get bored and ditch them.

Why do you think you see the same women on that site for years on end still "looking for my king"

That's where this online stuff meets a threshold...these fat ugly and unattractive women with 5 kids thought it was thier final solution to being chose but it actually isn't.

Only thing this solved for them was the sex aspect of it where getting the D is no longer a problem.

That just goes to show as much online thirst as it is things still haven't changed with human beings

you still have to be someone of substance,attractive and humble offline in person no matter how many dudes you thirst trap online.

Fat/ugly/ women with kids still have to pay like they weigh just how it was before online dating.

No matter our technology the basic courting rules of opposite sex remains.

BTW I find it actually arrogant and down right disgusting of these women posting screenshots of thier POF inboxes as if that's something to really brag about.

They be like 'Trust me boo boo getting men is not a problem for me please come correct or you'll be ignored"
this camron gif has me rollin
roll.gif

any new pic up line?

I was doin good now on a drought with my corny "I want you " pick up line was working sicne pretty straight forward now worse than using the old rod in Pokémon cant even catch a Magikarp

Yeah that's a no go

My go to move for the first date was HH or brunch at this spot down the street from my spot. If it went well bring them back +/- smash, if not abort.

exactly, always drinks first, confirms their appearance, low budget, great social lubricant.

I would never chill with somebody I felt I needed the burner just to meet up
laugh.gif
Its never been necessary, but I'm from a place where there's a chance you might become a lick going over a random chick's house for late night yambz. 

Have your fool *** naked, helpless and vulnerable when her jump out goons rush you
roll.gif

Atleast my pants are in arms reach to grab my llama and start gettin off on chumps *** naked  **** swinging

Last edited:
I dont go over any chicks house. It's not a smart move.

I hit the virgin up to see if she wanna go dutch to see A2 and she responds with she gotta see how her ulcer is doing. Da hell.

Last edited:
POF/ the online game been falling off for a while now ...I think alotta ppl just got tired of it...I log in randomally , send some messages n be having em sit in the inbox for a month or 2...then Pof just deletes em whenever they feel like it :smh: ...it's still good for a slow night or if you in the process of getting new joints and u in the middle of a re up, can hop on there and hit something within 2-48 hours if you want to :lol:

And yea yall right, you cant really say lets "chill" no more ...every broad too classy for that now

:lol: Just started on okc and already tired. This should be probably

Last edited:

At the end of the day it doesn't even matter for these women.
They will still end up alone, even the thirsty desperate dudes gassin them up get bored and ditch them.
Why do you think you see the same women on that site for years on end still "looking for my king"
That's where this online stuff meets a threshold...these fat ugly and unattractive women with 5 kids thought it was thier final solution to being chose but it actually isn't.
Only thing this solved for them was the sex aspect of it where getting the D is no longer a problem.

That just goes to show as much online thirst as it is things still haven't changed with human beings
you still have to be someone of substance,attractive and humble offline in person no matter how many dudes you thirst trap online.
Fat/ugly/ women with kids still have to pay like they weigh just how it was before online dating.

No matter our technology the basic courting rules of opposite sex remains.
BTW I find it actually arrogant and down right disgusting of these women posting screenshots of thier POF inboxes as if that's something to really brag about.

They be like 'Trust me boo boo getting men is not a problem for me please come correct or you'll be ignored"
View media item 1520884

View media item 1509616
this camron gif has me rollin:rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So I kinda took a L today going to see a chick at a bar after i had chipotle (insert funny story) 
So I get hit up by this solid 6 dark skin jawn natural with the natural short hair look kinda had a sporty body [not into that] but whatever I went with it and she was quick gave me her number without me asking like 2 messages in. So we start talking whatever whatever and end up having a very successful hour and a half conversation and she ends up being really smart a bit on the ghetto side when it came to speaking but you can tell those smart chicks that just grew up in the hood. She was actually a 4.0 student graduating from molloy attempting to go to Harvard grad school [her even mentioning Harvard had me a bit intrigued im into smart chicks]. She was very assertive on what she wanted and admits she slept with a guy or so from POF and they both sucked so it obvious she is looking for another regular smash. Fast forward to today I invite her to chipotle she denied because she was studying for a final with a friend at a local bar and invited me there. So I still had my chipotle and was going to check her quick before I went to the gym. Now this is where it gets funny I had instant GAS after my chipotle meal and was letting off a few in the car which I immediately used my extra stregth febreeze. I incubated the stench by walking around on a phone convo with my boy outside real quick. I pretty much let it rock for about 5 mins before I went inside. So she ends up being a bit more sportier than I expected (she said she plays ball for her school and def had the WNBA look). So I still give her a bit of a conversation whatever we sitting there everything seemed cool we kicked it for 5 mins and I bounce to the gym. I text her once I get out get a read response and no message back.. I usually dont give AF when chicks do that but im like ok she is usually hype to text me. So I hit her again in an hour and get a delivered no response also gave her a quick call 1 ring then voicemail (if your up on your apple swag you know that means this chick blocked me). First thing I think of was dam I gained a bit more weight since my pics but I did mention that to her maybe she wasn't with that. It kind of bugged my mind so after a few hours I wanted to know what went wrong so I hit her on my google voice. I asked respectfully what went wrong and she replied "You honestly smelt horrible". Now me forgetting about my gas session and just hopping out the shower a hour before I seen her im like "I dont get how that could be? is that a joke I just showered and put on cologne before we chilled.. No one ever told me I stnk lol". She replies "You smelled like colonge and farts". Now the player side of me from 5 years ago was cooked like dam I messed this up what am I doing. The adult in me was  like yo how you go see this chick with gas 
Moral of the story chipotle+chicks don't mix if your lactose intolerant and had sour cream and you know you wasn't supposed to. 
roll.gif
I think im gonna take a break from POF 
ohwell.gif
I was actually a little embarrassed for a sec 

Last edited:
[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] yo lately I've been on this eating 6 boiled eggs each day, and letting loose in the whip or at work I'm gonna have to chill on that lol. last week went to the movies with this chick I kid you not I held it in for 2 hours till I told her I'll be right back I gotta make a quick phone call went to the bathroom and I let that atomic bomb go !

So I kinda took a L today going to see a chick at a bar after i had chipotle (insert funny story) 

So I get hit up by this solid 6 dark skin jawn natural with the natural short hair look kinda had a sporty body [not into that] but whatever I went with it and she was quick gave me her number without me asking like 2 messages in. So we start talking whatever whatever and end up having a very successful hour and a half conversation and she ends up being really smart a bit on the ghetto side when it came to speaking but you can tell those smart chicks that just grew up in the hood. She was actually a 4.0 student graduating from molloy attempting to go to Harvard grad school [her even mentioning Harvard had me a bit intrigued im into smart chicks]. She was very assertive on what she wanted and admits she slept with a guy or so from POF and they both sucked so it obvious she is looking for another regular smash. Fast forward to today I invite her to chipotle she denied because she was studying for a final with a friend at a local bar and invited me there. So I still had my chipotle and was going to check her quick before I went to the gym. Now this is where it gets funny I had instant GAS after my chipotle meal and was letting off a few in the car which I immediately used my extra stregth febreeze. I incubated the stench by walking around on a phone convo with my boy outside real quick. I pretty much let it rock for about 5 mins before I went inside. So she ends up being a bit more sportier than I expected (she said she plays ball for her school and def had the WNBA look). So I still give her a bit of a conversation whatever we sitting there everything seemed cool we kicked it for 5 mins and I bounce to the gym. I text her once I get out get a read response and no message back.. I usually dont give AF when chicks do that but im like ok she is usually hype to text me. So I hit her again in an hour and get a delivered no response also gave her a quick call 1 ring then voicemail (if your up on your apple swag you know that means this chick blocked me). First thing I think of was dam I gained a bit more weight since my pics but I did mention that to her maybe she wasn't with that. It kind of bugged my mind so after a few hours I wanted to know what went wrong so I hit her on my google voice. I asked respectfully what went wrong and she replied "You honestly smelt horrible". Now me forgetting about my gas session and just hopping out the shower a hour before I seen her im like "I dont get how that could be? is that a joke I just showered and put on cologne before we chilled.. No one ever told me I stnk lol". She replies "You smelled like colonge and farts". Now the player side of me from 5 years ago was cooked like dam I messed this up what am I doing. The adult in me was  like yo how you go see this chick with gas 
Moral of the story chipotle+chicks don't mix if your lactose intolerant and had sour cream and you know you wasn't supposed to. :rofl: I think im gonna take a break from POF :\ I was actually a little embarrassed for a sec 

My thing is her just going ghost with no explanation until you had to hit her up from a different number just for her to respond. Thats what pisses me off when it comes to some women in general

Moral of the story chipotle+chicks don't mix if your lactose intolerant and had sour cream and you know you wasn't supposed to. :rofl: I think im gonna take a break from POF :\ I was actually a little embarrassed for a sec 

My thing is her just going ghost with no explanation until you had to hit her up from a different number just for her to respond. Thats what pisses me off when it comes to some women in general
all to familiar man.....all too familiar.

Moral of the story chipotle+chicks don't mix if your lactose intolerant and had sour cream and you know you wasn't supposed to. 
roll.gif
I think im gonna take a break from POF 
ohwell.gif
I

was actually a little embarrassed for a sec 
That must have been an all time online dating low for her.

A dude showing up on the first meet smelling like cologne covered doo doo balls.

I bet she deleted her POF account after this one fam
roll.gif

Last edited:

YO I'm going through this for the first time ever.

Went on a date with this cute college chick I met at the bar. Went great I thought. Made plans to do other stuff in the coming weeks, she even made the move to start making out at the end...

Then GHOST. I dont get it.

YO I'm going through this for the first time ever.

Went on a date with this cute college chick I met at the bar. Went great I thought. Made plans to do other stuff in the coming weeks, she even made the move to start making out at the end...

Then GHOST. I dont get it.

Yup. One of life's mysteries, like Stonehenge or the Bermuda Triangle

Back
Top Bottom