Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

That's a wild story :lol: swingers club sounds intriguing. How that place smell like tho? Like a set on Bang Bros?

You didn't tear it up right man. 2 hours?

Lol she came like 8 times.. I literally go impatent when drunk it's the weirdest thing I can put the stroke down but I can't let one off
How old are you? Why didnt you just take her to your crib. Rule of thumb, once she passes out leave her alone. I had a similar situation when I was in the Navy years ago. My homeboy hit the club and he runs into one of the chicks he was smashing months prior. Club closes and she and her friend are down to come back to base. Friend was a nice italian girl. Were both naked, she lets me do everthing but penetrate. The next morning the homey said they promised each other they werent going to have sex but are coming back the following Thursday.

They show up back up on base and they are pissy drunk. Chick bending over showing me everything. I smash release all over her. I put her the shower and she passes out on my bed. Her friend finally comes over puts her clothes on and they bounce. I call chick later in the week and she asks if we had sex. i say yes and proceeds to tell me how shes a virgin and she doesnt have sex. I took a trip to her city and decided to hit her up. She tells that im not her friend and never to call again.

After that i wont touch a drunk chick, unless shes my girl.

I totally agree I think I'm in the same boat as you she is mad guilty. I'm 25 I actually stopped the whip cause I was way to drunk to finish driving home I don't risk it when I know I had to much. Next time I'll get a telly
That's a wild story :lol: swingers club sounds intriguing. How that place smell like tho? Like a set on Bang Bros?

it actually doesn't smell or at least I don't ever notice.. It's crazy cause this one was a zoo aha way to many people.

Shortly is fronting like she don't remember. She gave up the box quick and feels like a *** now so she is reaching for all sorts of excuses now.

Shortly is fronting like she don't remember. She gave up the box quick and feels like a *** now so she is reaching for all sorts of excuses now.

Word I was about to flip out when she asked did I put something in her drink I'm like yo I had atleast 3 more drinks then you I was less coherent at times then you lol did you drug me? Not to mention she hit me up first on pof.

Oh well I'm done with POF for right now literally thick chicks hit me up twice a day it's weird. Has anyone else been having girls contact them first lately?

View media item 1502772It be milli vanilli looking chicks like this though I'm not game

Anyone actually taking women they meet on POF on dates is doing it all wrong.

Them lil bonehead simple lamas are only good for da "im bored and horny late night yambs" with a damn condom or maybe two condoms on of course

Last edited:

Them lil bonehead simple lamas are only good for da "im bored and horny late night yambs" with a damn condom or maybe two condoms on of course
does the first date count even if u get it that same night ?

but ur right they know wats coming being on a free dating website. this aint no eharmony or blackpplmeet.com

but ur right they know wats coming being on a free dating website. this aint no eharmony or blackpplmeet.com
Yea thats what I was getting at, but its just my opinion.

I just don't favor going out in public and even wanting to eat, drink or spend money around a chick I met off POF.

Especially drinking....these women are already nutcases I dont wanna take that journey with them when they let the demons lose.

Some women on POF are pretty dope to the point u wanna get to know them and hang out with them...then there are some thats nothing more than an easy ****

How old are you? Why didnt you just take her to your crib. Rule of thumb, once she passes out leave her alone. I had a similar situation when I was in the Navy years ago. My homeboy hit the club and he runs into one of the chicks he was smashing months prior. Club closes and she and her friend are down to come back to base. Friend was a nice italian girl. Were both naked, she lets me do everthing but penetrate. The next morning the homey said they promised each other they werent going to have sex but are coming back the following Thursday.

They show up back up on base and they are pissy drunk. Chick bending over showing me everything. I smash release all over her. I put her the shower and she passes out on my bed. Her friend finally comes over puts her clothes on and they bounce. I call chick later in the week and she asks if we had sex. i say yes and proceeds to tell me how shes a virgin and she doesnt have sex. I took a trip to her city and decided to hit her up. She tells that im not her friend and never to call again.

Damn I miss my service days!

Being permanent party we always ran through the lil Intel school chicks every weekend.

Me and my homeboy woke up early and went through da lil lama's purses while they were sleep.

Sure enough they both had them brown dependant's cards.

Spouses of E-6 and E-7 Marines.

I've also seen alot of guys lose thier careers over the base loose lama yellin rape later

Last edited:

Damn I miss my service days!
Being permanent party we always ran through the lil Intel school chicks every weekend.
Me and my homeboy woke up early and went through da lil lama's purses while they were sleep.
Sure enough they both had them brown dependant's cards.
Spouses of E-6 and E-7 Marines.

I've also seen alot of guys lose thier careers over the base loose lama yellin rape later

Yep homie got kicked out cause of a girl he met in the base club, ended up being underage and her dad was some General. Girl screamed rape, and homie had bought her a ring and everything. Her parents were gung-ho on prosecuting until dudes started saying they met on the base club, that you had to be 18 to enter and her mom was in charge of the guys that ran security for the club.

Lots of dudes were pissed, cause homie was in love with ole girl. He simped hard the chick. Dudes were lined up to testify if he saw Court Martial.

Last edited:
Oh God this recent Catfish episode is in Houston, and the dude was talking to somebody off POF that's clearly a TS :lol: :smh: funny angled pics + too many filters = ******

Oh God this recent Catfish episode is in Houston, and the dude was talking to somebody off POF that's clearly a TS
laugh.gif
mean.gif
funny angled pics + too many filters = ******
I caught the episode too. Soon as i heard POF i was like mutha ***** 
laugh.gif

Trannies only try and run game on fools who appear harmless.

G's dont have those catfish problems, because they give off a vibe not to be played with.

Start putting disclaimers on your page about where you stand as far as shady BS ie ****** catfishing and 211 setup type chicks....

I'm goin over a chicks house for them late night yambs please believe I'm packing a pocket monsta

Remember  with these catfishin  trannies your dealing with another man who feels he can prey on you because you appear weaker

Last edited:
A ****** will hit you up just off the fact you have an online account and looking for sex. I guess they figure you think "a hole is a hole" and will hit them up if you really want it.

Didn't dude post about some joint trying to top him and his dad off?

If you're profile changes to seeking marriage or something it will eliminate most of them.

A ****** will hit you up just off the fact you have an online account and looking for sex. I guess they figure you think "a hole is a hole" and will hit them up if you really want it.

Didn't dude post about some joint trying to top him and his dad off?

If you're profile changes to seeking marriage or something it will eliminate most of them.

Don't forget she also said I can smash her niece. .... A Day for the ages guys. :lol:

Just signed up for this site and wow! WTF is this a niche site or something? Nothing but skeezies on here 1-5 at best. Most of the chicks can't even spell or look like they might be prostis trying to pull in custies.
I take it that this is a straight up smash site. Even with the chicks that state they want a long term relationship.
I've only ever used OKC and the quality of yams is so different on POF

I miss when this worked in NYC.. There's so many weirdos on here that you can't even invite a chick to the crib without them being shook. I remember back when tagged and localhookupz first popped off me and all my boys was getting yambs first day chilling with chicks when they parents wasn't home. Now all these chicks wanna go out first and make sure you ain't crazy. I'm like chick I need to make sure you not crazy lol That's why if we chilling and you from POF we doing something I can easily access the ****. Imma start taking these chick to chipotle to break the ice lol you guranteed to make it out of there with $16 on the ledger.

Last edited:
I miss when this worked in NYC.. There's so many weirdos on here that you can't even invite a chick to the crib without them being shook. I remember back when tagged and localhookupz first popped off me and all my boys was getting yambs first day chilling with chicks when they parents wasn't home. Now all these chicks wanna go out first and make sure you ain't crazy. I'm like chick I need to make sure you not crazy lol That's why if we chilling and you from POF we doing something I can easily access the ****. Imma start taking these chick to chipotle to break the ice lol you guranteed to make it out of there with $16 on the ledger.
heard b*****s committing sin for chipotle

That chipotle stuff is too funny

Had a girl who i met off here and we agree to get some food and smash.

So when i pick her up im like les go smash first and well eat later

Shes like aiite
So we go n smash and when we done shes like whatnna get some chipotle?
And im like eh im not hungry and i dropped her off, she was so mad, all i could think of was that fab line :lol:

Wait, Donovan ..

You the dude who gave Kya the chicken wang hu
Respect OG NTer :lol:

Lol throwback
heard b*****s committing sin for chipotle

Yup just enough for a lil convo and see what's good with the sheets

I told yall these chicks in NYC ain't with the chill and smash lol I hit up a few of the POF chicks I had at bay for a small experiment all of them hit me with the same thing :Rollin

View media item 1520725
View media item 1520734

Back
Top Bottom