Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

So i met up with this gul off Tinder last night. I was disappointed. I shouldve known since she had no body pic. She was like 5'9, slim and had a pot belly. Either that or she was preggo. But she drank so it wasn't the latter. I wish that belly could've migrated over to her *** cause she had nothing back there smh.
laugh.gif
man i done seen too many chicks on these sites in my everyday life , they know how to work those angles .

In Brooklyn huh [emoji]128064[/emoji], bout to see wassup with that myself :lol:.... Need info/contact on this, gonna go as soon I get my haircut lol

Last edited:
So i met up with this gul off Tinder last night. I was disappointed. I shouldve known since she had no body pic. She was like 5'9, slim and had a pot belly. Either that or she was preggo. But she drank so it wasn't the latter. I wish that belly could've migrated over to her *** cause she had nothing back there smh.
She was slim with a pot belly.... Did she have a pretty face? Is a body really that important?

She was slim with a pot belly.... Did she have a pretty face? Is a body really that important?

View media item 1493372

Met up with a gul off Tinder last night. Nice cute face, shape with a bubble booty. Im not sure why I didn't ask her if she had kids prior to meeting up....i always ask that. But anyways she said she's still legally married with 1 kid and 1 adopted kid...sigh.

I gotta start doing better screening these guls. I've been slipping.

lol what? That **** was gross man :lol:

Ya boy was getting a lot of replies on OKC this week. I disabled though cuz I decided I should work on my in person pull game....which seems to be working as well.

Yea I had to leave pof alone for a minute for the same reason. I was so used to saying the same copy paste crap it was like I forgot how to approach chicks in real life :lol:

Damn...looks like I'm not alone. 
laugh.gif

Just deleted my POF and OKC accounts.  I dunno...I'm just over it for the time being.  I used these sites primarily for smashing randoms, but it's starting to become really unfulfilling.  I think I'm ready to start looking for something serious, and I don't think either site is the place to find it.  

Damn...looks like I'm not alone. :lol:

Just deleted my POF and OKC accounts.  I dunno...I'm just over it for the time being.  I used these sites primarily for smashing randoms, but it's starting to become really unfulfilling.  I think I'm ready to start looking for something serious, and I don't think either site is the place to find it.  

I think the best way to approach women and dating in general is to be open minded to different possibilities and not have a one track mind. You will come off as pushy or desperate if it's too transparent you're only looking for a gf. And you don't want to only look to smash and pass up a great one.

I met my gf on Tinder when I least expected it but it helped that I was open with what could happen

I think the best way to approach women and dating in general is to be open minded to different possibilities and not have a one track mind. You will come off as pushy or desperate if it's too transparent you're only looking for a gf. And you don't want to only look to smash and pass up a great one.

I met my gf on Tinder when I least expected it but it helped that I was open with what could happen
that's true man this might come off as Drake soft but sometimes don't look just to smash just have an actual conversation with a girl u meet at a bar or whatever I been practicing that lately

that's true man this might come off as Drake soft but sometimes don't look just to smash just have an actual conversation with a girl u meet at a bar or whatever I been practicing that lately

Naw that's not soft, it's smart. Why not ideal, you can meet quality chicks at bars/clubs. After talking for just a bit it isn't hard to figure out if she potentially has quality. Of course I'm not gonna pass up the smash but if she's bad I can be content just getting the number and kicking it in a different setting.

It's funny that I was single for a while and now that I'm not I keep meeting quality ones I would consider as more than just smashes :lol:

I hit up this chick on POF. Seemed like she was feelin me. Asked her to go out for drinks and this ***** spazzed. Said she doesn't do drinks and why wouldn't I ask her out to church instead. Proceeded to block me right after. Smh these **** crazy, b :smh:

I hit up this chick on POF. Seemed like she was feelin me. Asked her to go out for drinks and this ***** spazzed. Said she doesn't do drinks and why wouldn't I ask her out to church instead. Proceeded to block me right after. Smh these **** crazy, b
mean.gif
POF chicks are def bottom of the barrel land whales and just plain nutcases
mean.gif

Crazy long story about how I took a pof chick to her first swingers club
So I just moved back to NYC to finish with school and get my masters since p0rn can't make you rich like it could 10 years ago. So I been on POF casually and the other night I wanted to hit a swingers club and pretty much found a chick I was chatting with on there invited her out for drinks etc. I explained to her the situation like hey it's a BYOB swingers club so I'll get a bottle we can drink and party all night. I told her the catch like listen it's a swingers party but it's not a big orgy more like a lifestyle event. So we end up living around the corner from each other when I pick her up for the date. Now this is my first time going on a date with a black girl in almost a year or more and I always swore if I'd get back into my race of women and I was done exploring but shorty was kinda thick in her pics so I was like ehh whatever lets just see how this goes. I was expecting a simple pof smash and dash but shorty had good conversation in the whip on the way and I have a thing for Aries women not to mention she actually sounded like a good girl went to school etc. So fast forward we are pretty much hitting it off and drinking way to heavy. Mind you this is one of the craziest swinger clubs in NYC with actual hot women 25-40 so I'm like this gonna be epic well worth the $65 price tag for couples. So we go upstairs were all the action is happening and I'm explaining to her how this lifestyle works etc. she is pretty shocked to see live sex all around her lol im just chilling like this is the norm. So we end up getting a bit frisky cause pretty much at 2 am everyone is either smashing or looking for a place to smash. We had 2 couples next to us sitting going ham lol. This is were stuff starts to get foggy for me but all I can remember was her asking can she get some birthday sex and we got a private room with another couple. So I smash for about 20 mins then the lights come on and everyone has to bounce club is closed. So we are faded on the way home and I'm not gonna like she knocked out so I'm sitting there like wtf I should just take her home. However my Johnson is saying son finish what you started. So she finally wakes up I get her water and I'm like you wanna park up and chill. She agrees we go to a parking lot and smash for like 2 hours literally cars started pulling in and what not. Whole time shorty is coherent loving it even begging for it when I tried to stop. So I'm like lets get a telly she's like nah I wanna go home now. Mind you I still didn't get mine (I think I was honestly too drunk). Fast forward I drop shorty home etc. so the next day I hit her like yo my bad you missed work and she is like oh did you put something in my drink? I'm like WTF hell no. She is like oh cause I dunno I forgot mad **** about last night and I shouldn't have gave you the yams. Part of me is shook like is this chick gonna start accusing. I ran her through the whole night and she finally kinda was just like eff it I made a mistake but she was like oh we shouldn't have went to that type of environment.

Am I wrong for what went down?? Like I dunno I kinda feel bad. We are the same age and honestly if shorty was 19-23 year old I'd would have took her home. I feel like when you 25 you know when you giving up the yams and when you not. Plus she literally asked for birthday relations. She been mad spotty with the texts since then which doesn't help my guilt. I guess because I knew my chances of smashing were 70% especially from a POF chick that approached me in the first place. I called her today she picked up like who's this and was like she will call me back. Didn't.. Should I take this L or take her out on a make up date?

I would write cliff notes but I'm on my phone and this will be riddled with typos FYI

PS I'm probably gonna take another chick to a swingers club I am 3/3 with taking chicks I just met there and getting the yams. Works everytime lol

So I just moved back to NYC to finish with school and get my masters since p0rn can't make you rich like it could 10 years ago. So I been on POF casually and the other night I wanted to hit a swingers club and pretty much found a chick I was chatting with on there invited her out for drinks etc. I explained to her the situation like hey it's a BYOB swingers club so I'll get a bottle we can drink and party all night. I told her the catch like listen it's a swingers party but it's not a big orgy more like a lifestyle event. So we end up living around the corner from each other when I pick her up for the date. Now this is my first time going on a date with a black girl in almost a year or more and I always swore if I'd get back into my race of women and I was done exploring but shorty was kinda thick in her pics so I was like ehh whatever lets just see how this goes. I was expecting a simple pof smash and dash but shorty had good conversation in the whip on the way and I have a thing for Aries women not to mention she actually sounded like a good girl went to school etc. So fast forward we are pretty much hitting it off and drinking way to heavy. Mind you this is one of the craziest swinger clubs in NYC with actual hot women 25-40 so I'm like this gonna be epic well worth the $65 price tag for couples. So we go upstairs were all the action is happening and I'm explaining to her how this lifestyle works etc. she is pretty shocked to see live sex all around her lol im just chilling like this is the norm. So we end up getting a bit frisky cause pretty much at 2 am everyone is either smashing or looking for a place to smash. We had 2 couples next to us sitting going ham lol. This is were stuff starts to get foggy for me but all I can remember was her asking can she get some birthday sex and we got a private room with another couple. So I smash for about 20 mins then the lights come on and everyone has to bounce club is closed. So we are faded on the way home and I'm not gonna like she knocked out so I'm sitting there like wtf I should just take her home. However my Johnson is saying son finish what you started. So she finally wakes up I get her water and I'm like you wanna park up and chill. She agrees we go to a parking lot and smash for like 2 hours literally cars started pulling in and what not. Whole time shorty is coherent loving it even begging for it when I tried to stop. So I'm like lets get a telly she's like nah I wanna go home now. Mind you I still didn't get mine (I think I was honestly too drunk). Fast forward I drop shorty home etc. so the next day I hit her like yo my bad you missed work and she is like oh did you put something in my drink? I'm like WTF hell no. She is like oh cause I dunno I forgot mad **** about last night and I shouldn't have gave you the yams. Part of me is shook like is this chick gonna start accusing. I ran her through the whole night and she finally kinda was just like eff it I made a mistake but she was like oh we shouldn't have went to that type of environment.

Am I wrong for what went down?? Like I dunno I kinda feel bad. We are the same age and honestly if shorty was 19-23 year old I'd would have took her home. I feel like when you 25 you know when you giving up the yams and when you not. Plus she literally asked for birthday relations. She been mad spotty with the texts since then which doesn't help my guilt. I guess because I knew my chances of smashing were 70% especially from a POF chick that approached me in the first place. I called her today she picked up like who's this and was like she will call me back. Didn't.. Should I take this L or take her out on a make up date?

I would write cliff notes but I'm on my phone and this will be riddled with typos FYI

PS I'm probably gonna take another chick to a swingers club I am 3/3 with taking chicks I just met there and getting the yams. Works everytime lol

Wrong for what? :lol:

Either she thinks you're a weird freak or she's probably just gonna move on to the next D

I wanna check out a Swinger's party one of these days.

How old are you? Why didnt you just take her to your crib. Rule of thumb, once she passes out leave her alone. I had a similar situation when I was in the Navy years ago. My homeboy hit the club and he runs into one of the chicks he was smashing months prior. Club closes and she and her friend are down to come back to base. Friend was a nice italian girl. Were both naked, she lets me do everthing but penetrate. The next morning the homey said they promised each other they werent going to have sex but are coming back the following Thursday.

They show up back up on base and they are pissy drunk. Chick bending over showing me everything. I smash release all over her. I put her the shower and she passes out on my bed. Her friend finally comes over puts her clothes on and they bounce. I call chick later in the week and she asks if we had sex. i say yes and proceeds to tell me how shes a virgin and she doesnt have sex. I took a trip to her city and decided to hit her up. She tells that im not her friend and never to call again.

After that i wont touch a drunk chick, unless shes my girl.

You didn't tear it up right man. 2 hours?

That's a wild story :lol: swingers club sounds intriguing. How that place smell like tho? Like a set on Bang Bros?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom