Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I haven't really been on POF for awhile now... I felt like I kept seeing the same *******

I checked it out this morning and it seems like these ****** standards are getting way outta line.

All these lames need to stop gassing these broads.

Last edited:
I haven't really been on POF for awhile now... I felt like I kept seeing the same *******

I checked it out this morning and it seems like these ****** standards are getting way outta line.

This... Chicks expecting to be wined and dined without being able to even hold a decent text convo. It's literally 50% dudes in there inbox trying to smash and 50% trying to trick lol they confused as hell on here

At the end of the day it doesn't even matter for these women.

They will still end up alone, even the thirsty desperate dudes gassin them up get bored and ditch them.

Why do you think you see the same women on that site for years on end still "looking for my king"

That's where this online stuff meets a threshold...these fat ugly and unattractive women with 5 kids thought it was thier final solution to being chose but it actually isn't.

Only thing this solved for them was the sex aspect of it where getting the D is no longer a problem.

That just goes to show as much online thirst as it is things still haven't changed with human beings

you still have to be someone of substance,attractive and humble offline in person no matter how many dudes you thirst trap online. 

Fat/ugly/ women with kids still have to pay like they weigh just how it was before online dating.

No matter our technology the basic courting rules of opposite sex remains.

BTW I find it actually arrogant and down right disgusting of these women posting screenshots of thier POF inboxes as if that's something to really brag about.

They be like 'Trust me boo boo getting men is not a problem for me please come correct or you'll be ignored"

Last edited:

This... Chicks expecting to be wined and dined without being able to even hold a decent text convo. It's literally 50% dudes in there inbox trying to smash and 50% trying to trick lol they confused as hell on here
ahh my biggest pet peeve especially if they hit u up first. Why u want meet up at Top Golf and u can't eem hold a decent conversation? Foh

ahh my biggest pet peeve especially if they hit u up first. Why u want meet up at Top Golf and u can't eem hold a decent conversation? Foh
Women have no game......when I was on there that's all i remember for initial message contacts was

Hi

Hey there

Your cute

So handsome;-)

;-)

Those lips doe.....

How are you single?

I love traveling too....(she doesn't own a passport )

I'm taking you off the market....you gonna let me sexy???

Its like all these online ****** women share one brain too I mean really fellas how many times have you read these same lines over and over on those chicks profiles???

1. Blessed

2. Ask Me....

3. Just ask.....

4. Educated Thick Sexy and Determined....
roll.gif

5. Self Made....

6. I love beards...(Smile with heart eyes)

7. Hit me up I don't bite..

8. No time for games serious men only....

9. Omg are there any real men left???(hey dummy your on POF because your too cheap to join a serious dating site you want serious invest in a real dating profile)

10. Not for dating and def not sex just looking for friends...( Yet all your pics are booty shot selfies in your filthy looking bathroom)

11. Yes my pics are real this is me 100% boo boo

12. Only hit me up if you like your chicks BBW...(Dammit Big Sean now you even got nasty looking land whales thinking you were talking about them)

13.Just got out of a 2 year relationship and he wasn't who I thought he was at all...(Well no crap dummy he got you for all them yambz and now hes tired of playing with you)

14.Hit me up...bout to delete my profile soon....(Yea ok you been saying that the past 3 weeks I been on here but yet you post new pics every couple days)

15.Looking for a man to give me hope that chivalry isn't dead...( yea by your dumb thot logic you really mean "simp for me and wine and dine me even though I make a horrible date")

16. I got 4 kids and they are my world they will always come first before any man sorry...(Yea that sounds so appealing and romantic dummy I def wanna date you)

17. Must be tall and sexy with six pack abs because im 5'7 with heels....(but your built like a baby sperm whale and you haven't seen your bikini line since you were a teen)

18. Please don't message me with one word replies you will be ignored (but you just hit me up with Hi ;-)..yea ok Ms.Logic) 

I have no desire to go back to online dating no matter how easy it makes for late night yambz

Last edited:
No 18 worrrd. These chicks have like 3 words on their profile, can't even form a complete sentence and expect for a dude to come correct

No 18 worrrd. These chicks have like 3 words on their profile, can't even form a complete sentence and expect for a dude to come correct
I fade chicks who cant even compile a few sentences describing themselves.

im like how hard is it to describe yourself? 
laugh.gif
 I see a whole lot of "i hate talking about myself...just message me" 
mean.gif

I fade chicks who cant even compile a few sentences describing themselves.

im like how hard is it to describe yourself? :lol:  I see a whole lot of "i hate talking about myself...just message me" :smh:
Exactly. What are you supposed to message her about if there's nothing that has pulled your interest in her other than her looks. Then they say don't msg me saying i'm cute or just saying hi. Dumb broads like that are the ones that can't even form a thought to put down as their description.

Yall might be over thinking this :lol:. You see a chick in real life she's not gonna have an "about me" section on her forehead. The only reason you clicked her profile was because of her looks anyway :lol:. Just play it how it goes

But the ones with nothing in their profile be the same ones requiring character minimums for messages :lol:

Oooooooh man I remember some chick having like a 50 word minimum limit or something :lol: girl if you don't

Yall might be over thinking this
laugh.gif
. You see a chick in real life she's not gonna have an "about me" section on her forehead. The only reason you clicked her profile was because of her looks anyway
laugh.gif
. Just play it how it goes
Its all good man we just talkin common sense..yambz is yambz

Aint nobody wifing no POF birds anyway...
roll.gif

Idk bout ya but talking about myself be boring and hard to not come off cheesy, so I just put " I'm tall....." :pimp:

Chicks be online trying to play hard to get for no reason.
Bro.....way too many compliments.

Her head is big enough from online game.

That's how you get friend zoned really quick....

Put her in a position where she should be trying to compliment and impress you instead.

Trust me she has enough nice puppy dogs telling her about how cute/fine/sexy she is.

That witty response she made already shows you that, don't let her already start with dictating.

Your wearing the pants

Last edited:
Reading through the last few pages really reaffirms that I made the right decision by deleting my account. 

My profile is on hidden so I don't get any random messages during downtime... Can't bring myself to delete though :lol:

But the ones with nothing in their profile be the same ones requiring character minimums for messages :lol:

SMH @ any ***** who is typing 50 words just for a chick to feel wanted.

Bro.....way too many compliments.
Her head is big enough from online game.
That's how you get friend zoned really quick....
Put her in a position where she should be trying to compliment and impress you instead.
Trust me she has enough nice puppy dogs telling her about how cute/fine/sexy she is.
That witty response she made already shows you that, don't let her already start with dictating.
Your wearing the pants

True that's why I told her she didn't need any reassurance from me but chick just needed attention soon as I corner her with that Netflix question she flake lol

True that's why I told her she didn't need any reassurance from me but chick just needed attention soon as I corner her with that Netflix question she flake lol
Yea she was on dat mission for some validation and you gave her some.

That's why I never compliment women.

It messes them up when you don't compliment and they wanna know why.

I always go against the grain from the normal"noble chivalrous " way of courting a woman.

yall really going over to her crib for the first meet/date? :lol:

some of these girls turn out to be fatter in person, or just unattractive, or worse very clingy...

plus yall don't even know who tf lives there, con's...goons... :lol:

^^ you right but like with anything new you just gotta feel em out. Last one from POF who asked me to come to the crib on first meet up ended up being my legit homie for real when I was done tapping that. Just gotta be careful & know what you doing.

^^ you right but like with anything new you just gotta feel em out. Last one from POF who asked me to come to the crib on first meet up ended up being my legit homie for real when I was done tapping that. Just gotta be careful & know what you doing.
I've been fortunate enough to never get got by a POF chick, always took my mini 9mm with me anyway.

You also gotta love the Iphones instant one push block contact option.

Smash and dash...rinse and repeat

Back
Top Bottom