Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

all of this and no pics? :nerd:

yo i got a story to tell... i will try not to make it too long but sometimes i get too descriptive for no reason :lol:... so i started talking to this chick on pof got the number and been texting and talking on the phone everyday... im thinking shes cool so im trying to get to know her and eventually meet up with her and chill... for some reason i get this feeling that shes mad clingy... she would call me in the morning on her way to work, call me when i get out of work and then call me when i get home... and i tell her straight up like look i cant talk right now even i wanted to because im either at work and your calling me before 9 when my minutes are not free so i will hit you up after 9... each time she calls me and i dont pick up she texts me like are you busy? and then today i get home at like 5:30 in the morning from hanging out with my friends and sleep in until 9:30 preparing for the jordan 4 release that i missed out online :smh: ... this chick calls me before i even woke up and then im just focused on getting these jordans i ignore every call she made she called me like 4 times in the span of 3 hours with a text following up either saying good morning, are you up or you busy? i didnt respond to either one... we were supposed to hang out today so she texted me 1 last time like i guess were not hanging out i am going to make other plans... so i just called her asap and was like ya i just woke up saying i got home late and slept in... it sounded believable because i was brushing my teeth at the time... so we are talking for not even 10 minutes and she says i want you to send me a selfie and im like uh no i just got out of bed im not sending you no selfie... and i dont really take selfies like that anyway... so she gets offended saying i guess we're not hanging out today and says i have to go... and my response was like wow are you serious then we both hung up... man this chick is not even worth pursuing i can imagine if i actually dated her... the sad thing was i was actually settling and she was a 5-6 at best but i was just telling myself its yambs so whatever

Last edited:
She won't hang out cause u won't send her a selfie? :lol: I'm like ***** u know how I look like

I've dealt with super clingy/needy women so I know how that feels.

I went out with a chick last night. She has a real pretty face but I think she's top heavy. She didn't really have any body shots. I was trying to scope out the frame but her outfit hid her shape well.
Im talking to this snow bunny right now that got a pretty *** face, but its hard to tell what that body look like. Ill prob meet up with her next weekend, I just hope her body is propper.

Sometimes you have to read between the lines though. They'll say something like "I'm a special woman or a woman for selected men"

I appreciate the ones that actually have TS or some indicator in the screen name so you know who to skip.
:lol: Trannies kill me with the "special kind of woman" thing and the "best of both worlds" :lol:

That feeling alone is real after being in a crappy relationship :lol:. I sign up to tinder/pof/okc, need a Fwb quick lol

Last edited:
yo i got a story to tell... i will try not to make it too long but sometimes i get too descriptive for no reason :lol:... so i started talking to this chick on pof got the number and been texting and talking on the phone everyday... im thinking shes cool so im trying to get to know her and eventually meet up with her and chill... for some reason i get this feeling that shes mad clingy... she would call me in the morning on her way to work, call me when i get out of work and then call me when i get home... and i tell her straight up like look i cant talk right now even i wanted to because im either at work and your calling me before 9 when my minutes are not free so i will hit you up after 9... each time she calls me and i dont pick up she texts me like are you busy? and then today i get home at like 5:30 in the morning from hanging out with my friends and sleep in until 9:30 preparing for the jordan 4 release that i missed out online :smh: ... this chick calls me before i even woke up and then im just focused on getting these jordans i ignore every call she made she called me like 4 times in the span of 3 hours with a text following up either saying good morning, are you up or you busy? i didnt respond to either one... we were supposed to hang out today so she texted me 1 last time like i guess were not hanging out i am going to make other plans... so i just called her asap and was like ya i just woke up saying i got home late and slept in... it sounded believable because i was brushing my teeth at the time... so we are talking for not even 10 minutes and she says i want you to send me a selfie and im like uh no i just got out of bed im not sending you no selfie... and i dont really take selfies like that anyway... so she gets offended saying i guess we're not hanging out today and says i have to go... and my response was like wow are you serious then we both hung up... man this chick is not even worth pursuing i can imagine if i actually dated her... the sad thing was i was actually settling and she was a 5-6 at best but i was just telling myself its yambs so whatever

Time out fam......

Your minutes ain't free till after 9?

This ain't 2003

Who pays attention to minutes anymore?! Is that really still a thing? I haven't heard anybody mention worrying about their minutes in like 8 years lol

Wow, free minutes after 9pm took me back. No way son is in the US, we got unlimited voice/text plans with some data for 30 bucks.

Listen bros, in order to be EXTRA successful on these sites, you HAVE to have a portfolio of selfies if you don't like taking them on the spot. I hate taking selfies too, so over the time (especially after a nice haircut, a good pump at the gym, or if I'm dressed nice) I would take random pics of my self..These pics includes beards, clean shaved, etc..I have selfies at home, at family events, at restaurants, outside, inside my car, at the mall, at work, at pretty much any scenario...So if a chick ever says "Send me a selfie" I have a whole bunch of pics dating as far back to 2012 that I just send them..Trust me, it helps them gain confidence in you number one, and number 2 it makes them believe you look like your pics and you don't look suspect if you can deliver the selfies. I use to tell females "I don't like taking pics" and it just killed the vibe. Once I was able to produce selfies, I got much better results. Annoying, I know, but trust me, it will double your chances. Just don't send a clean cut selfie and show up to the date with a no shave November beard the next day.

Listen bros, in order to be EXTRA successful on these sites, you HAVE to have a portfolio of selfies if you don't like taking them on the spot. I hate taking selfies too, so over the time (especially after a nice haircut, a good pump at the gym, or if I'm dressed nice) I would take random pics of my self..These pics includes beards, clean shaved, etc..I have selfies at home, at family events, at restaurants, outside, inside my car, at the mall, at work, at pretty much any scenario...So if a chick ever says "Send me a selfie" I have a whole bunch of pics dating as far back to 2012 that I just send them..Trust me, it helps them gain confidence in you number one, and number 2 it makes them believe you look like your pics and you don't look suspect if you can deliver the selfies. I use to tell females "I don't like taking pics" and it just killed the vibe. Once I was able to produce selfies, I got much better results. Annoying, I know, but trust me, it will double your chances. Just don't send a clean cut selfie and show up to the date with a no shave November beard the next day.
I need to do this unfortunately. Not a fan of taking pics of myself but new material is needed.

Although I agree with you... Most chicks who ask you to send pics like that aren't really serious or they're just pic collectors.

Most of the girls I've talked that were serious about meeting or ready for the pipe almost never ask for a pic after a day or two of texting

:lol: very accurate. I have a bunch of random selfie pics on me phone from multiple times throughout the day. There's been times where a chick wanted me to send a pic at 9pm, and sure enough I've sent them a pic from a month ago at night, and it could've been taken at 1am :lol:. It's also easier now since I just rock very low cut hair. Have other....selfie pics buried in my phone unfortunately but hmm hmm hmmm la la la la

Last edited:
great advice... i use to take selfies of myself but cut down a lot... but since the weather is nice out im going to be taking more and have the selfies on deck....it just had me heated that this chick wanted to cut me off completely because i didnt want to send her a selfie on the spot... like i thought that was real petty... and this chick knows how i look like she seen my pof profile and when i talked to her on the phone she asked for a pic of me and i sent 1... i just didnt understand the need for me to send pics to her all the time when its no secret how i look like... and this was the first encounter i ever had like this... out of the few chicks i talked to on these sites pof or tinder they never asked for a pic because they already saw my profile so it wasnt a big deal... it was just odd to me honestly

Last edited:
IMO, the ones that want more pics usually want the D and find you very attractive. The other day this chick gave me her #. I texted her with my google voice #, and her first reply was "send me a pic". Im thinking she wants the D pic or nah?. So I replied "of what". No response after that :lol:

IMO, the ones that want more pics usually want the D and find you very attractive. The other day this chick gave me her #. I texted her with my google voice #, and her first reply was "send me a pic". Im thinking she wants the D pic or nah?. So I replied "of what". No response after that :lol:
i would have sent her a pic of the D. No dambs given

Solid strategy Cakes :smokin

I just take the selfie there and then though. If they feeling me when i'm chilling looking bummy then it bodes well for when i make an effort.

Had an outing with a chick Saturday. She ended up spending the night. 30, a virgin,belived her, checked anyway, her hymen was crazy there nothing you could do without breaking it. Bedroom skills were severly lacking but very motivated to learn. Literally feel asleep while she tried ruff up my suspect.

She was a very basic white chick, skinny with gut. Im the same so I couldnt throw stones. She was an only child so her parents still semi take of her.

I'll friend zone her. I'm new to the area and people were willing to help me out when she was around. Any other time they avoid me thinking I might rob them.

Had an outing with a chick Saturday. She ended up spending the night. 30, a virgin,belived her, checked anyway, her hymen was crazy there nothing you could do without breaking it. Bedroom skills were severly lacking but very motivated to learn. Literally feel asleep while she tried ruff up my suspect.

She was a very basic white chick, skinny with gut. Im the same so I couldnt throw stones. She was an only child so her parents still semi take of her.

I'll friend zone her. I'm new to the area and people were willing to help me out when she was around. Any other time they avoid me thinking I might rob them.
Make her do nasty things for you bruh. Should of gave her the Aurora Jolie treatment and PIITB

Make her do nasty things for you bruh. Should of gave her the Aurora Jolie treatment and PIITB
Yeah I thought about that but I don't want to create clinger. I haven't been with virgin since I was 21 and I'm 34. Don't want any of the headache I experienced with virgins when I younger.

Just to add, don't focus too much on the text of the profile. Honestly, it's a waste of time. It's all about the variety of photos. This is what I would suggest:

1. Suit (as suggested by another NT'er, make this your primary)
2. Vacation ie: Hawaii, Grand Canyon, Big Bear, whatever
3. "Fit" photo ie: beach, playing sports (no selfies)
4. 1-2 Socializing (dinners, parties, weddings, etc..)
5. 1-2 current selfies (tag with month/year)

It's crazy how posting those photos will increase your likes/meet ups and responses. Been out of the game for a while and almost forgot how equally superficial women were.

Back
Top Bottom