Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

laugh.gif

I posted this in the share something you don't people to know theead for this who didn't read my situation.

Ok after seeing all these post I don't feel bad anymore, so I'm just gonna explain how my meeting with the transgender went down.
Ok so shorty hits me up and said hey how I'm doing, I look very handsome and all, quickly exchanged #, talk for a quick minute on the phone and decided we will get something to eat around my way in Brooklyn while I'm staying up here with my pops for a few weeks. We link up, at this lounge bar only 4 blocks away from the crib. I'm not gonna lie, she/he looked very attractive, dressed nice and all, I'm thinking in my head, shorty could be my type. So we chopped it up for like a hour, and she/he says lets go back to your crib, we can drink there it's cheaper and I'll feel more comfortable. I told she/he I'm staying at my pops crib right now, I just moved down to Charlotte. She/he like it's cool I don't mind, rather be at your place than mine. So I'm like bet, go to the crib introduced he/she to my pops, as I'm taking her/him to the room with a bottle of Henny, my pops gives me a smirk and head nod, like my son about to put in work. So we start drinking, and she/he puts their hand on my leg and start rubbing it, then unbuckles my pants. So right as she/he doing this tells me " hey before we go any further there something I need to tell you" I'm thinking she must have a STD, but I can always get head so I'm cool with that. Shorty tells me I'm a transgender women. So I'm just in shock and can't believe this just happened. Then shorty comes at me with, you still want some head. Now I'm faded and horny, so I'm literally thinking about it, like who is gonna know I got some top from a transgender. Then I start playing out in my head the consequences of this action, like what if I actually like it, then ending up like Mr Cee and Eddie Murphy. Like once you go to that dark place, there is no escaping. I Tell he/she I can't do it, then shorty ( word to everything I love) says what if I call my niece over, you can have sex with her and I can top you and your dad off, I'm just trying to have a good time today. I'm like woahhhh wtf is going on here, this seems mad sketchy. So needless to say I pulled my pants and told her you gotta go. After she/he left I just fapped myself to sleep. I swear like Charlie Murphy Hollywood stories you just can't make s**t like this up

laugh.gif that's my transgender story guys.
And I typed this from mobile btw I now how big NT is on grammar and spacing

View media item 1452699
You sus. Should of of just did it if that's your rationale.

Tryna hit my man up with that statutory talking about bringing her niece over. :rofl:

I posted this in the share something you don't people to know theead for this who didn't read my situation.

Ok after seeing all these post I don't feel bad anymore, so I'm just gonna explain how my meeting with the transgender went down.
Ok so shorty hits me up and said hey how I'm doing, I look very handsome and all, quickly exchanged #, talk for a quick minute on the phone and decided we will get something to eat around my way in Brooklyn while I'm staying up here with my pops for a few weeks. We link up, at this lounge bar only 4 blocks away from the crib. I'm not gonna lie, she/he looked very attractive, dressed nice and all, I'm thinking in my head, shorty could be my type. So we chopped it up for like a hour, and she/he says lets go back to your crib, we can drink there it's cheaper and I'll feel more comfortable. I told she/he I'm staying at my pops crib right now, I just moved down to Charlotte. She/he like it's cool I don't mind, rather be at your place than mine. So I'm like bet, go to the crib introduced he/she to my pops, as I'm taking her/him to the room with a bottle of Henny, my pops gives me a smirk and head nod, like my son about to put in work. So we start drinking, and she/he puts their hand on my leg and start rubbing it, then unbuckles my pants. So right as she/he doing this tells me " hey before we go any further there something I need to tell you" I'm thinking she must have a STD, but I can always get head so I'm cool with that. Shorty tells me I'm a transgender women. So I'm just in shock and can't believe this just happened. Then shorty comes at me with, you still want some head. Now I'm faded and horny, so I'm literally thinking about it, like who is gonna know I got some top from a transgender. Then I start playing out in my head the consequences of this action, like what if I actually like it, then ending up like Mr Cee and Eddie Murphy. Like once you go to that dark place, there is no escaping. I Tell he/she I can't do it, then shorty ( word to everything I love) says what if I call my niece over, you can have sex with her and I can top you and your dad off, I'm just trying to have a good time today. I'm like woahhhh wtf is going on here, this seems mad sketchy. So needless to say I pulled my pants and told her you gotta go. After she/he left I just fapped myself to sleep. I swear like Charlie Murphy Hollywood stories you just can't make s**t like this up

so you couldn't tell if "it" was a ******??!!

post of the year. props man for the entertaining story. Silver lining: Things could have turned out MUCH worse hahaha!

thats a funny story and i would admit i would feel awkward after everything too....she offered to give your pops dome though :lol:

Sometimes 

I'm telling ya'll this was one for the ages, I still haven't told my pops yet it' was a transgender though, he would put them hands on me. Only me, if you go to share something thread u will read about me pooping in someone yard. I do a lot of reckless things but I'm calming down now.

yo i got a story to tell... i will try not to make it too long but sometimes i get too descriptive for no reason :lol:... so i started talking to this chick on pof got the number and been texting and talking on the phone everyday... im thinking shes cool so im trying to get to know her and eventually meet up with her and chill... for some reason i get this feeling that shes mad clingy... she would call me in the morning on her way to work, call me when i get out of work and then call me when i get home... and i tell her straight up like look i cant talk right now even i wanted to because im either at work and your calling me before 9 when my minutes are not free so i will hit you up after 9... each time she calls me and i dont pick up she texts me like are you busy? and then today i get home at like 5:30 in the morning from hanging out with my friends and sleep in until 9:30 preparing for the jordan 4 release that i missed out online :smh: ... this chick calls me before i even woke up and then im just focused on getting these jordans i ignore every call she made she called me like 4 times in the span of 3 hours with a text following up either saying good morning, are you up or you busy? i didnt respond to either one... we were supposed to hang out today so she texted me 1 last time like i guess were not hanging out i am going to make other plans... so i just called her asap and was like ya i just woke up saying i got home late and slept in... it sounded believable because i was brushing my teeth at the time... so we are talking for not even 10 minutes and she says i want you to send me a selfie and im like uh no i just got out of bed im not sending you no selfie... and i dont really take selfies like that anyway... so she gets offended saying i guess we're not hanging out today and says i have to go... and my response was like wow are you serious then we both hung up... man this chick is not even worth pursuing i can imagine if i actually dated her... the sad thing was i was actually settling and she was a 5-6 at best but i was just telling myself its yambs so whatever

She won't hang out cause u won't send her a selfie? :lol: I'm like ***** u know how I look like

I've dealt with super clingy/needy women so I know how that feels.

I went out with a chick last night. She has a real pretty face but I think she's top heavy. She didn't really have any body shots. I was trying to scope out the frame but her outfit hid her shape well.

Last edited:
Usually the trannies say on their profile that they're ts
Sometimes you have to read between the lines though. They'll say something like "I'm a special woman or a woman for selected men"

I appreciate the ones that actually have TS or some indicator in the screen name so you know who to skip.

Back
Top Bottom