Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Man I'm back on this thang for the past week or so. My first impression was GOOD GOD...site has gone way downhill. I was reminded of the one guy a while back that asked if this was a niche site :lol:. Seriously poor. I was about to delete the app but I swear this thing is like xbox where you have to put in so many hours or send x amount of messages before you unlock the baddies. There is soooooooooooo many chicks on here man a young playa don't even have to leave his house. Smashed one on thursday. She spent the nite after drinks and appetizers at islands. I woke her up in the middle of the nite to beat it up, gave her the 100 strokes of death (patent pending). In the morning she woke my up grinding her big wide *** on my swipe so I thought what the heck I'll give her some more, why not. My old profile got deleted and a lot of chicks used to comment about it. My new one is short and sweet and might be even more effective. Bottom line just don't be thirsty and you'll be drowning in yambs. Talking to chicks I meet about their experience on pof really exemplifies that anywhere between 70-80% of dudes are lame as hell. All you really gotta do is be regular and look for an opening to make a move and you gone get them draws pimp :pimp:

Last edited:
Dog....I met up with a chick yesterday. I must say that's one of the better meet ups I probably every had. We caught the rockets/warriors at a sports bar. She's too into sports. We talk about everything pretty much sports related. I was legit shocked. Felt like I was talking to the boys :lol: Anyways had a good time and we gonna set something up once she gets back from memorial day weekend.

Dog....I met up with a chick yesterday. I must say that's one of the better meet ups I probably every had. We caught the rockets/warriors at a sports bar. She's too into sports. We talk about everything pretty much sports related. I was legit shocked. Felt like I was talking to the boys :lol: Anyways had a good time and we gonna set something up once she gets back from memorial day weekend.

sounds like a winner

Dog....I met up with a chick yesterday. I must say that's one of the better meet ups I probably every had. We caught the rockets/warriors at a sports bar. She's too into sports. We talk about everything pretty much sports related. I was legit shocked. Felt like I was talking to the boys
laugh.gif
Anyways had a good time and we gonna set something up once she gets back from memorial day weekend.
Dats whats up man if that's what you're in to.

I personally find female sports fanatics too annoying and try hard.

Last edited:
yea don't know if they are faking it or really are into sports
Man shes legit into it. We was watching the draft lottery and she was naming off players and position the Heat need since she's a fan and from Miami. shes hoping they draft Winslow but she don't think he'll fall to 10.

She also said Jordan > Kobe > Lebron

And she's cute as hell. Lil petite thang :smokin

Last edited:
Man shes legit into it. We was watching the draft lottery and she was naming off players and position the Heat need since she's a fan and from Miami. shes hoping they draft Winslow but she don't think he'll fall to 10.

She also said Jordan > Kobe > Lebron

And she's cute as hell. Lil petite thang :smokin

Yeah Winslow isn't falling that far lmao.

Bottom line just don't be thirsty and you'll be drowning in yambs. Talking to chicks I meet about their experience on pof really exemplifies that anywhere between 70-80% of dudes are lame as hell. All you really gotta do is be regular and look for an opening to make a move and you gone get them draws pimp :pimp:

Just quoting for emphasis. Just like offline, if you're yourself on here, you should be good, whether you're looking for something legit, or if you just want to shoot on a stripper's butterfly tat after holding a door open for her coming from Wendy's.

yea don't know if they are faking it or really are into sports

If they truly understand it and care about it its easy to tell.

I don't want my girl to be too into sports bc of the moodiness that comes with losses. She can't be as bad as me when it comes to that :lol:

It's probably dumb but I feel like a girl being really into sports is a thot trait :lol:. Kinda like a guy being interested in Victoria secret fashion show or a nicki minaj video. Like c'mon bruh, why are you really watching this. Like she probably was one of those girls that hung around the weight room when the boys were working out or was always up under the athletes tryna get close to them. And I say this as a guy whose cousin got knocked up and then married a fairly big name nba player currently still in the playoffs. My cousin is probably a thot. I like my women ignorant to sports, kind of a turn on and gives me one more thing I can school her on

It's probably dumb but I feel like a girl being really into sports is a thot trait :lol:. Kinda like a guy being interested in Victoria secret fashion show or a nicki minaj video. Like c'mon bruh, why are you really watching this. Like she probably was one of those girls that hung around the weight room when the boys were working out or was always up under the athletes tryna get close to them. And I say this as a guy whose cousin got knocked up and then married a fairly big name nba player currently still in the playoffs. My cousin is probably a thot. I like my women ignorant to sports, kind of a turn on and gives me one more thing I can school her on

That's definitely dumb :lol:

Any generalization like that is

But if a chick has brothers/strong father presence or went to an undergrad with good sports/sports are big I'm not gonna question her liking sports. Especially if she actually understands it

:lol: that doesn't prove anything

Rachel Nichols is the only one who probably knows sports well and that's her job :lol:

Just saying :lol:. Personally I assume every chick is a thot til proven otherwise but there are some pretty reliable indicators. Being into sports even if she knows her stuff there's a good chance she watches for perverted reasons. If her favorite player is Colin kapernick, Matt Kemp etc that's a strong bird correlation. I actually was talking to this one chick who said her favorite player was Tony allen which really threw me off :lol:.

:lol: that doesn't prove anything

Rachel Nichols is the only one who probably knows sports well and that's her job :lol:

Just saying :lol:. Personally I assume every chick is a thot til proven otherwise but there are some pretty reliable indicators. Being into sports even if she knows her stuff there's a good chance she watches for perverted reasons. If her favorite player is Colin kapernick, Matt Kemp etc that's a strong bird correlation. I actually was talking to this one chick who said her favorite player was Tony allen which really threw me off :lol:.

This convo is funny

Is it that unreasonable for some chicks to like sports for the same reasons guys do?

What kind of women are in your circle? :lol:

Yes that's completely unreasonable actually. Strictly because she's a woman looking at well built men in tight clothes, regardless if she is really a fan she's not gonna be able to ignore that. Whereas that doesn't even cross my mind. When I watch baseball I'm not looking at a rod's butt cheeks but I've heard that from countless women that they like baseball players butts. I've watched football with a mixed group and the chicks be like "ooh #32 got some nice arms" and other disgusting comments I shall not repeat :smh:. One even admitted to being a perv. I knew a group of older chicks that would get together to watch Monday night raw and wcw. Let me tell you something brother, they weren't watching the same way I was. When I played baseball we had stat girls that were clearly low level groupies despite knowing how to keep score of a baseball game which is like the most nerdy "fan" thing you can do. All I'm saying is chicks are pervs too, probably even more so than guys tbh

Yes that's completely unreasonable actually. Strictly because she's a woman looking at well built men in tight clothes, regardless if she is really a fan she's not gonna be able to ignore that. Whereas that doesn't even cross my mind. When I watch baseball I'm not looking at a rod's butt cheeks but I've heard that from countless women that they like baseball players butts. I've watched football with a mixed group and the chicks be like "ooh #32 got some nice arms" and other disgusting comments I shall not repeat :smh:. One even admitted to being a perv. I knew a group of older chicks that would get together to watch Monday night raw and wcw. Let me tell you something brother, they weren't watching the same way I was. When I played baseball we had stat girls that were clearly low level groupies despite knowing how to keep score of a baseball game which is like the most nerdy "fan" thing you can do. All I'm saying is chicks are pervs too, probably even more so than guys tbh

I never said that they're going to ignore someone being attractive. But the women I watch sports with actually enjoy sports, are knowledgeable about them and have strong rooting interests (teams, not players).

It's human nature to notice attractiveness but that doesn't have to be a primary motivator. Of course the examples you used like the ones watching wrestling (I don't even know dudes that watch wrestling let alone females ) and the crass comments are fishy. I personally haven't experienced that so that's probably why we disagree.

As far as preferences
Knowledgeable >> Fanatic >> Sports hater

Back
Top Bottom