Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

So about last night...ughhh

So i met up with this chick from POF. She's cool and real open when it came to conversations. Anyways we grab a bite to eat and had drinks at a nearby lounge. We was there, drinking, laughing, talking...all that good stuff. So she said she had to use the bathroom. I said cool me too. So we both get up. I was walking ahead of her, i turned around and notice she wasnt behind me. So i was like wtf is she at. I see her talking to this middle age dude. So i go back and slightly grabbed her. She explained to me "oh that guys wife is out of town and hes just sitting there lonely...blah blah blah" I was like ummmm ok. So we go to the bathroom...return to our seats and talked some more. Time passes by and she said she had to use the restroom again. She explained to me liquor makes her pee alot. Anyways im walking with her to the bathroom cause i had to go as well and she sees this guy posted at the bar and started flirting with the dude. So im there at the end of the bar looking at her like "is this ***** serious?" Then i see a phone being pulled out and i heard her say her name...i was like oh hell nah. This time i grabbed her, pulled her to the side and told her how mad disrespectful she was. So i said what i had to say and bounced. As i was leaving i could hear her in the distance calling my name. She started texting, calling...i havent replied and wont.

She's blaming it on the liquor and said she gets flirtatious when shes drinking....**** that ****. 

The amount of disrespect tho

So i met up with this chick from POF. She's cool and real open when it came to conversations. Anyways we grab a bite to eat and had drinks at a nearby lounge. We was there, drinking, laughing, talking...all that good stuff. So she said she had to use the bathroom. I said cool me too. So we both get up. I was walking ahead of her, i turned around and notice she wasnt behind me. So i was like wtf is she at. I see her talking to this middle age dude. So i go back and slightly grabbed her. She explained to me "oh that guys wife is out of town and hes just sitting there lonely...blah blah blah" I was like ummmm ok. So we go to the bathroom...return to our seats and talked some more. Time passes by and she said she had to use the restroom again. She explained to me liquor makes her pee alot. Anyways im walking with her to the bathroom cause i had to go as well and she sees this guy posted at the bar and started flirting with the dude. So im there at the end of the bar looking at her like "is this ***** serious?" Then i see a phone being pulled out and i heard her say her name...i was like oh hell nah. This time i grabbed her, pulled her to the side and told her how mad disrespectful she was. So i said what i had to say and bounced. As i was leaving i could hear her in the distance calling my name. She started texting, calling...i havent replied and wont.

She's blaming it on the liquor and said she gets flirtatious when shes drinking....**** that ****. 

Woow just Woow

Shes a straight ho...please use protection with her.

Dat old dude gonna smash it too sooner or later..believe that

If you smash her you gotta finish on her face.
No lie man we talked about sex in length.

She asked if a girl is sucking me up, would i rather paint her face with my sperm or her swallow it. I said of course swallow. Then i asked her what she think and she said it doesnt matter...i like both 
devil.gif

No lie man we talked about sex in length.

She asked if a girl is sucking me up, would i rather paint her face with my sperm or her swallow it. I said of course swallow. Then i asked her what she think and she said it doesnt matter...i like both :evil:
[emoji]128562[/emoji]

Damn the disrespect though. Honestly I wouldn't even smash, this is coming from King Savage here. Imagine what she does when your not around.

Yea man I decided against her coming over. She hit me up wanting to know the address....i was like uhhh something came up. Dont want this chick to know where i live 
laugh.gif

I chilled with a female friend ive been kinda dodging for a while instead.

Some of yall are on POF expecting EHarmony or Match type material, not gonna happen fam.

You want access to more decent women then you gotta look elsewhere either offline or suck it up and play the prince charming role on the more serious dating sites.

Smash and then hit that broad with the

View media item 1455951

I ain't even smashing, straight dome. She disrespected u so she owe u royalty treatment. A cold beer, cozy seat and get on them knees and take that shot wherever u wanna put it. Then dip and only hit her up for dome or she outta here.

Back
Top Bottom