Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Why are you even on POF???

As far as big girls no I don't have a desire to take them out on dates and to the beach.

Not walking the beach with some chick who's ashamed because she cant fit in a two piece.

I just don't find it fair, If I take care of my fitness through dieting and working out then so should the woman on my arm.

I'm not gonna empower some sloppy gut chick to make her think shes entitled to an athletic man with six pack abs.

No matter how confident fellas...these big women always got a bunch of insecurities with thier weight...don't let them tell you otherwise.

POF is full of women who don't love themselves

If they wasn't ashamed then they wouldn't be taking thought out angled pics like these to hide that turkey neck and double chin

Lets face it fellas, sometimes we are part of the problem with this online dating stuff.

These women are arrogant and play games because we empower them to by being thirsty and dating 5 levels down of what we are worth.

Before the internet these land whale *** women had to actually put in the work with either the yambz or cake a dude up to get him.

Now they think they some sort of royalty.
I agree.

Although with chicks like that I never go out with them. I'll invite them over to chill, but nothing more than that.

Got too...and as much as try to stay away from drinking I know there's a time when I'll hit the bottle...

Then I'm left at 2 am looking for something...
nerd.gif

That fap **** don't always cut it..

These chicks never fail to pick up...

Being my age, black, single, no kids and a pretty good job is like a freak show sometimes. I'm currently being talked to about Christian Mingle or other dating sites.

Bouta just say **** it and pay for a month of Match
laugh.gif

Profile I made like three years ago still getting views
pimp.gif
3 new messages got the kid curious.
Honestly bro I'm in the same boat.

I've deleted POF and Tinder for a minute now...thinking about buying Match for a month

I'm pretty sure our views and messages gotta be advertising spam from Match though.

I pretty much made my profile all the way up to just before uploading pics and Match keeps emailing me talking about I have 15 views and messages waiting on me....

Last edited:
Being my age, black, single, no kids and a pretty good job is like a freak show sometimes. I'm currently being talked to about Christian Mingle or other dating sites.

This is true. We are a rarity (likely will be single tomorrow and back in the mix)

You have no business on POF in the first place then...most women on there know they aren't shiii and exactly where they stand as far as quality of men.

So a higher value man like yourself isn't very realistic in thier minds, that's why they settle for less because lower value fools empower and elevate thier self worth more. When those type of women say they want a chivalrous gentleman and all that yip yap...they are really saying..."Yes I want a thirsty dude of lesser value than me to chase me and make me feel wanted because I ain't shiii looks wise or mentally!".

Higher value men are more out of reach, arrogant and unattainable longterm  ...because guess what???

WE CAN BE!!!!

Tinder and POF are bottom of the barrel options now...time to elevate man unless you just love low self esteem/worth bucket head hood rat type thrills.

Last edited:
You have no business on POF in the first place then...most women on there know they aren't shiii and exactly where they stand as far as quality of men.
So a higher value man like yourself isn't very realistic in thier minds, that's why they settle for less because lower value fools empower and elevate thier self worth more. When those type of women say they want a chivalrous gentleman and all that yip yap...they are really saying..."Yes I want a thirsty dude of lesser value than me to chase me and make me feel wanted because I ain't shiii looks wise or mentally!".

Higher value men are more out of reach, arrogant and unattainable longterm  ...because guess what???

WE CAN BE!!!!

Tinder and POF are bottom of the barrel options now...time to elevate man unless you just love low self esteem/worth bucket head hood rat type thrills.

Has Tinder really gotten that bad now?

Nothing wrong with having those type of chicks stashed on the bench though

Has Tinder really gotten that bad now?

Nothing wrong with having those type of chicks stashed on the bench though

Nah.

Girl I'm seeing from Tinder is in law school and by far the richest girl I've ever dated. Definitely has her options, obviously has her life together.

Any reviews personally from Match or E-Harmony? I see Match has events to meet offline and those look dope. Quality of girls are definitely better....good looking, educated, and got a future. That $20-25 membership barrier did it :lol:

Only thing is you gotta do a bundle pack, 3 or 6 months at a time.

I've had good experiences with OKC and POF with girls who are educated, but most of them are emotionally shattered. They just drop off the face of the earth outta nowhere when things are going good.

My buddy does well on Match. Educated, decent looking guy just a bit awkward. Last two girls I met with him asked me if he was a lil slow :rofl:

WE CAN BE!!!!

This **** is real. 

Unless you're looking to hit and run on them then just use the sites to your advantage. 

WE CAN BE!!!!

This **** is real. 

Unless you're looking to hit and run on them then just use the sites to your advantage. 

You can met quality wifeable chicks, it's just not common and it shouldn't be an expectation

You can met quality wifeable chicks, it's just not common and it shouldn't be an expectation
Yeah, I've come to realize that in my dealings with chicks online. 

Seriously, I think most have some underlying mental health issues...
laugh.gif

Because when I talk to them, it just seems like there's a disconnect with reality. 

Nothing is impossible. My friend who is also on NT met his girl on OKC. He's in med school. She's in Pharm school. Former colleague who is an engineer met his wife on there too. She's also an engineer.

Expectation is the key word. I guess it's different from a guys view but some of these girls are so anxious about meeting up like I'm going to do something horrible to them when I just ask to go out for coffee or drinks :lol:

Nothing is impossible. My friend who is also on NT met his girl on OKC. He's in med school. She's in Pharm school. Former colleague who is an engineer met his wife on there too. She's also an engineer.

Expectation is the key word. I guess it's different from a guys view but some of these girls are so anxious about meeting up like I'm going to do something horrible to them when I just ask to go out for coffee or drinks :lol:

I know it's not impossible

I met my current gf who went to Harvard Business school on Tinder.

Just saying it's not the norm and online dating on free sites can be a minefield if you're specifically looking for wifey

I know it's not impossible

I met my current gf who went to Harvard Business school on Tinder.

Just saying it's not the norm and online dating on free sites can be a minefield if you're specifically looking for wifey
I was agreeing with your initial point.

This is true. We are a rarity (likely will be single tomorrow and back in the mix)

WE CAN BE!!!!

Honestly fam, we're gods out here. Younger chicks are amazed and enamored, older ones appreciate the maturity and potential, and the experience matters to both. I'm honestly happy i'm able to experience singlehood at this stage, almost at it's best. I could safely marry and not feel like I missed anything.

I clicked on this girl page, it turns out to be this girl that supposedly like me back in the fall...I haven't seen her since like october, but we work in the same building...idk why but im kinda embarrased..I might as well and see wassup with her though

Smh I posted a few days about this girl...I messaged her last night we start talking she basically says she's likes me and we should get to know each other...I read her message and went to sleep I wake up to reply she deleted her profile smh...lesson learned seal the deal when you have the opportunity..oh well

I just realized I'm the last person to post in this thread lol

Last edited:
Smh I posted a few days about this girl...I messaged her last night we start talking she basically says she's likes me and we should get to know each other...I read her message and went to sleep I wake up to reply she deleted her profile smh...lesson learned seal the deal when you have the opportunity..oh well

I just realized I'm the last person to post in this thread lol

Yeah you gotta get the number quick

Back
Top Bottom