Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I recently started POF, and this little pick up made me a winner, so far i booked 4 solid chicks all lined up now I'm choosing witch of them i want to spend my precious time and money on when we go out. 

For those who struggle with POF this is a simple way to book a chick.

roll.gif

Has anyone tried Coffee meets Bagel? Feedback?

Looking for more quality/wifey material rather than just smashing

Coffee meets bagel seem wack. I say like the first person and now I'm waiting 12 hours to like the next chick.

Then I have to sale beagles to get chicks I don't want.....

Dawg is this a rpg game or something cause I'm about to delete this.

lol ok let me take a step back, let me see what y'all working with?

it might be cheesy to y'all but i got the attention of every girl with that and that is the whole point. If you can get any girl to reply back you can start a convo that can lead to meeting them; when i said i was winning i meant it in the way tht i actually got all the chicks i message to message me back...it also help when your tall and not bad in the face.

i want to get a different opinion because i don't think is as corny as you guys say it is, although i think it works in my favor because if you read my profile you get the feeling that I'm educated and well mannered but when i message you, you get the charismatic side of me.

View media item 1588137
View media item 1588138
View media item 1588140
View media item 1588141
View media item 1588142
View media item 1588143
View media item 1588145

i want to get a different opinion because i don't think is as corny as you guys say it is, although i think it works in my favor because if you read my profile you get the feeling that I'm educated and well mannered but when i message you, you get the charismatic side of me.

Nice responses... But did you close?

It is corny, but do you young famb, there's levels to your growth. You'll come to realize it when you grow into your own self, speaking as yourself, when you don't need **** like that.

Here's one I messaged yesterday I think. Bad *** lil Dominican. Mind you I got no game & no dambs to give. I just see something in their profile, shoot a message & get straight to the point.

o5rh95.jpg

I don't want to do too much editing but yeah i got almost all of their digits, i had something set up with the girl i thought was the coolest tomorow and i canceled my date with another girl yesterday because she wanted me to drive an hour to baltimore, when i asked meet halfway at this nice place she declined saying her car didn't have AC and she didn't want to drive, so i just cut her off nicely.

Here's one I messaged yesterday I think. Bad *** lil Dominican. Mind you I got no game & no dambs to give. I just see something in their profile, shoot a message & get straight to the point.

o5rh95.jpg
that smooth tho, you didn't have to try as hard i guess. I'm 6'4 so most of the time i get reply so it might not always be what i said that gets their attention.

Your profile picture with a suit on and I assume other things in your profile gets their attention. I'm sure if you used a different line you would still get the same number of responses

Back
Top Bottom