Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

it's funny two years ago that "can I hit it" thread was a success, success meaning it led to smashing

now y'all calling lines corny and cheesy :lol:

it's funny two years ago that "can I hit it" thread was a success, success meaning it led to smashing

Naw. Lines in general aren't corny but this one was IMO.

It's all good. Different strokes for different folks.

can i hit it was bold and direct
saying you would be afraid to approach a women in public is cheesy

Coffee meets bagel seem wack. I say like the first person and now I'm waiting 12 hours to like the next chick.

Then I have to sale beagles to get chicks I don't want.....

Dawg is this a rpg game or something cause I'm about to delete this.
laugh.gif
 Damn, didn't know it was like that.

A friend of mine suggested it to me. She said a 3 of her friends used it and now they are engaged to the person they met on there. 

Idk, seems like meeting a quality woman online is a fantasy. Yet I see people in here have flourished, so who knows...

Question, is there a way to upload pics on Tinder without going through FB? I don't want to use my profile pic on my FB (can barely see my face) but don't want to go through the hassle of uploading a bunch of pics online and having that on blast for everyone to see. Does anyone know a method to get around this?

LA/SoCal heads, share your spots to take a shorty on a first date or after a few dates. I like Perch in dtla

Hinge>dating apps

Youngdoc about to marry his chick from tinder

I use these dating apps to giving me more tall chicks to talk with...

It's like Pof's calling card is is you're a single mother, sign up

Bonus points if you recently had the child

Online women are so picky when they shouldn't be which is why you could take a break from pof for years and see the same women on there

plus they all boring

It's like Pof's calling card is is you're a single mother, sign up

Bonus points if you recently had the child

Online women are so picky when they shouldn't be which is why you could take a break from pof for years and see the same women on there

plus they all boring
with their "ask" in their about me section having ***

Coffee meets bagel seem wack. I say like the first person and now I'm waiting 12 hours to like the next chick.

Then I have to sale beagles to get chicks I don't want.....

Dawg is this a rpg game or something cause I'm about to delete this.
:lol:  Damn, didn't know it was like that.

A friend of mine suggested it to me. She said a 3 of her friends used it and now they are engaged to the person they met on there. 

Idk, seems like meeting a quality woman online is a fantasy. Yet I see people in here have flourished, so who knows...

Question, is there a way to upload pics on Tinder without going through FB? I don't want to use my profile pic on my FB (can barely see my face) but don't want to go through the hassle of uploading a bunch of pics online and having that on blast for everyone to see. Does anyone know a method to get around this?

LA/SoCal heads, share your spots to take a shorty on a first date or after a few dates. I like Perch in dtla

It's not a fantasy but definitely requires a lot of luck.

I prefer brunch or happy hour for a first date so I often went to this local joint down the street from me which offered both :lol:

As far as photos just create a private album on FB

Hinge>dating apps

Youngdoc about to marry his chick from tinder

I use these dating apps to giving me more tall chicks to talk with...

Tinder used to be great man. Sad what it turned into

My boy showed me Hinge and the quality is A1. Obviously it depends on your FB friendlist though

in the past 3 yrs ive deleted and created my account a couple times tired of the same  yambs on there still having these as headlines:

"will delete soon" - so delete it stop asking for more attention

"are all you guys the same"

"still looking"

Only thing that changes from their profile is that they had an extra child or two

It's not a fantasy but definitely requires a lot of luck.

I prefer brunch or happy hour for a first date so I often went to this local joint down the street from me which offered both
laugh.gif

As far as photos just create a private album on FB
Tinder used to be great man. Sad what it turned into

My boy showed me Hinge and the quality is A1. Obviously it depends on your FB friendlist though
@FreshLeeLA When you upload a pic to your timeline, there'll be an option of who you want to see it. Just click on the 'only me' option and you're good.
Thanks fellas!

Chill bruh...

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

She's got a 7 year old too...might be a hit and run. 

Son...

Why she look like Paul George in the face?

Last edited:
Just saw a POF commercial on TV :lol:

Such a misrepresentation. Had an attractive white couple, and it compares the couple to another similar couple that pay "$140 a month for online dating". The commercial concludes saying the results from both sites are the same :lol:

Back
Top Bottom