Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I’ve never shot the club up on any woman I wouldn’t be ok with getting pregnant

I mean, in retrospect it’s wild thinking about how many women I essentially was willing to make an 18 year commitment to |l To be fair, most of them had IUDs though allegedly

I’ve never shot the club up on any woman I wouldn’t be ok with getting pregnant
Man I remember that feeling, got the surgery. I am good now, chicks I am messing with consistently no damns given.

All of this. I was legit shaking my head all night. Wanted her to dip already.

It's weird because you'd expect this from s younger 18-24 crowd. She's 27/28 and got a career. Just shocked how much she changed last couple of years.
You already know age don't matter, you have 40 year old women playing those same games. Based off the shenanigans on FB.

With my ex there was no worry, no baby could survive an environment that hostile
My bm#1 did and she and her family are toxic so... I aint shot a club up in a minute, bm#2 had us wearing condoms which as much as it sucked I guess I am glad I capped at 1 baby with her. Tubes tied would be overkill I am not even active rn. Previous ex before bm#2 told me she was unable to have kids, thats what all i need; no signed Doctor’s notes required or anything. Actually I should go check her fb and see if anyone proved her a liar or not. She also said she likes how it feels, the pulsating and shooting

That post makes her look worse than she actually is, I like her, I just meant she very much does not want to have a baby :lol:
Lil man or miss would be terminated instantly. She'd do her best to kill that thing by any means as soon as she found out.

To this day I’m still surprised how women don’t like condoms just like us. Ive been told “we don’t need that” several times.

Yeah, I noticed that too. One girl didn’t mind at first but I can tell she liked raw. Best I could do at the moment was get the thinnest ones possible after asking the female clerk at a sex shop which ones were best. I eventually made her get on the pill so I could bust freely.

Yeah, I noticed that too. One girl didn’t mind at first but I can tell she liked raw. Best I could do at the moment was get the thinnest ones possible after asking the female clerk at a sex shop which ones were best. I eventually made her get on the pill so I could bust freely.
U better than me. Had an ex say she was on the pill. Even went to Target with her to pick up the prescription but yet I wouldn’t bust in it. Still thought there was a chance of her getting pregnant although it was a small chance.

The more I think about it, not that many of the women I messed with mentioned condoms and it was just usually me pulling one out off gp.

I do remember another ex asking if we used a condom on two occasions, once when she came over and we got super high then smashed after. She asked again the next day after we got dumb drunk and smashed. She ain’t care but I guess she thought I was messing with other people (I wasn’t at those times).

Ive bussed raw into every chick i dated seriously at this point except my current girl (which is interesting because shes the only one I actually want to have a kid with). No randoms though, thats too wild.

Does any have an opinion on females who play the 'I'm always running late' card??

palomitas-eating-popcorn.gif

It fascinates me that they know how long it takes them to get ready but yet they still run late. But if it ain’t important to them, I guess it’s no reason for them to be on time 🤷🏾‍♂️

I’m punctual and hate being late to really anything.

Yeah way I see it If you can make it to work on time every day then you can make social calls on time.

It's just an accountability thing.

Does any have an opinion on females who play the 'I'm always running late' card??

palomitas-eating-popcorn.gif

I don’t think it’s been explicitly said to me but since it’s an untimed event ie no specific duration, I don’t sweat it too much. But meetings, interviews, panels, etc that **** really pisses me off because there is a time constraint and being late ****s things up

U better than me. Had an ex say she was on the pill. Even went to Target with her to pick up the prescription but yet I wouldn’t bust in it. Still thought there was a chance of her getting pregnant although it was a small chance.
I’m sure you had gut feeling or just plain good intuition not to trust her. Is she the type you wouldn’t want to deal with in the long run?

I’m sure you had gut feeling or just plain good intuition not to trust her. Is she the type you wouldn’t want to deal with in the long run?
She was actually one of the good ones. I wouldn’t have mind if she carried my child. But at that time in my life, I wasn’t mentally ready. The day I broke things off was rough. Never seen a woman break down the way she did in front of me. We reconnected like a year later but on some FWB ****. I guess I didn’t get the memo I also had to take her out too :lol: she caught feelings again and both agreed to go our separate ways. Were at a place now where we are cordial.

Back
Top Bottom