Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Update on the previous girl who I dropped off.....

She randomly texts Sunday night "Hey how are you?". I specifically turned on Read receipts just to leave her on read and not respond. Petty stuff, but it works.

Couple of days go by, she follows up "I want to be a billionaire". I'm like tf? So I responded "Start an Only Fans and I'll manage it" :lol: I wanted her to get mad or say something like "who do you think I am?" She actually was down for the cause :wow: Now I'm even more like this ***** changed for real. Anyway, she ends up Facetiming me a night later, and I'm like not gonna talk on the phone just come through but pick up my food (I ordered takeout at this taco spot before her calling).

Guess who tf pulls up. Same damn Honda Accord. I'm peeping from the balcony. She comes out the passenger door with my food. He drives out. Now she's at the crib, saying wild thot stuff. How she doesn't believe in monogamy, what happens if my son turns homosexual, about her past the last 2 years, things that turn her on sexually, etc.

Now, I'm legit not sharing tacos with her and tell her to go to the kitchen and make something and she gets mad. Then I do a typical Sam **** and I place the taco on my crotch and tell her if she wants the last one, come get it. She flips the switch, and basically turns on her **** me face.

I ended up smashing with the power of Thor. Came in a max of 45 seconds. She was disappointed. We smoked after and did rounds 2 and 3. Now I'm feeling like #45 MJ so I redeemed myself. She works the night shift so she had her scrubs to go to work. This ****ing dude Spencer legit comes back. Now in my head, I'm like this dude is either into men also, or this a setup. I call my boy who lives a block down to be on standby just in case **** pops off. She's like "Spence is here! He'll drop me off at work".

Weird girl, interesting night. Def a nympho. Will not be hitting her up unless she hits me up again.
give-me-a-break-right.gif

Nah actually she called it off, because she was catching feelings for a co-worker. Ol girl was trying to give her props that at least she called it off and didnt move forward knowing she wasn't fully in, but my thought was... if you even catch feelings for someone like that, then you were already sneakin
Definitely.

She broke up with her fiance and going on multiple dates not even 2 weeks after?

She belongs to the streets :lol:

i hope you made that ***** take a bath before smashing. You and Spence getting each other’s DNA on yourselves. I appreciate the easy, low effort smash but I’m drawing the line at some point

Or **** it go all the way the other direction try to get Spence’s license plate or phone # and run a $2 spokeo on him. Might as well Eiffel Tower that jawn

Man I know i'm getting old, I don't even want any parts of this, too much going on. Glad you smashed though.

All of this. I was legit shaking my head all night. Wanted her to dip already.

It's weird because you'd expect this from s younger 18-24 crowd. She's 27/28 and got a career. Just shocked how much she changed last couple of years.

It's weird because you'd expect this from s younger 18-24 crowd. She's 27/28 and got a career. Just shocked how much she changed last couple of years.
Probably equal parts heartbroken and scorned. In a couple of years, it will catch up to her and she will be telling the next man to court her and suddenly "values" herself.

Anyone ever felt kinda embarrassed buying rubbers at the store?

I remember feeling that way when I was younger. Especially hitting the 24hr CVS in the wee hours of the night and the cashier peeping. I remember one giving me a nod :lol:

definitely felt that discomfort back in the day.. now as a grown adult, when i pick up condoms, i am no longer nervous and confidently use the self-checkout line

Last edited:
Nah actually she called it off, because she was catching feelings for a co-worker. Ol girl was trying to give her props that at least she called it off and didnt move forward knowing she wasn't fully in, but my thought was... if you even catch feelings for someone like that, then you were already sneakin

Chances are that co-worker already hit that while she engaged. Good to hear she called it off, homie don’t deserve a half-stepper.

moe200069 moe200069 thats why I was praying in my car driving home. I don’t want no parts of that scenario, lol.

Props for taking care of busy. I told you just holding out and putting in minimal effort would work out for you pleighboi :nthat:

As far as smashing without a condom goes, I have never had a yamb ask first. That just seems uncouth :lol: I am not proud to admit but Iw would probably voted as a starter for the 2010s All Decade Team Raw :lol: :smh: I truly have an angel watching over me because I never got burned and equally as important, I don’t have any kids (unless maybe from my European shenanigans where it is more difficult to get a hold of me after the fact :nerd:)

Ironically it was my last two exes who confronted me about it (pretty early on) and the randoms who kept quiet which is weird in retrospect.

I've had 3 women ask and they all wanted me to finish inside
2 of them were one night stands :smh: Living reckless :smh:
Damn man

In the past, FWB chick asked me this while smashing. I said nah and she said whhhhhyyy. I was not about to have a full conversation while smashing :smh: That turned me off….but only for about a month :lol:

But I must say it ain’t no greater feeling than to do that :pimp:

I've had 3 women ask and they all wanted me to finish inside
2 of them were one night stands :smh: Living reckless :smh:

Damn man

In the past, FWB chick asked me this while smashing. I said nah and she said whhhhhyyy. I was not about to have a full conversation while smashing :smh: That turned me off….but only for about a month :lol:

Maaannnn if we’re raw dogging im pulling up in the club like
1674691952003.gif

Damn man

First one asked me to take the condom off and finish inside but I put another one back on when I came to my senses :smh:
Second convinced me by whispering in my ear while grinding on top after we ran out of condoms. Dated her for a year :lol:
Third was a freak who constantly suggested new nasty **** and when we ran out of condoms I just said "**** it"

I agree the feeling's amazing but it's not worth the stress until my tests come back negative. I'm tryna be a better me :lol:

I'm way more paranoid now. There are times when I took it off mid smash with her knowing and there are way more times where they don't even want me to wear a condom.

I just assume most are on birth control and dont like the feeling of a condom.

Gotta be careful regardless.

Back
Top Bottom