Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Run or ride it out?

New shorty I am messing with sent me this gif and message. My home girl and boy say run you don't need them problems.
tenor.gif

IMG_0961.jpg

Thoughts? Only to furth let the world burn. I came across her in the apartment lobby when I was visiting another chick I ess with in the apartment. We kind of on the way out, so I was like meh. Why not.

You messing with two women that live in the same apartment? Or was she also visiting?

For the first time just matched with a yamb who in the “Looking for” prompt selected marriage :wow: Never seen someone actually select that. Most are just “relationship”. For some odd reason I got the feeling she’s on that “No sex until marriage steez”.

Run or ride it out?

New shorty I am messing with sent me this gif and message. My home girl and boy say run you don't need them problems.
tenor.gif

IMG_0961.jpg

Thoughts? Only to furth let the world burn. I came across her in the apartment lobby when I was visiting another chick I ess with in the apartment. We kind of on the way out, so I was like meh. Why not.
Leave her on read. Bish testing you

Run or ride it out?

tenor.gif

IMG_0961.jpg

You already know the answer but we appreciate your contribution to the thread :pimp:

I agree her saying that is stupid but what exactly is the test here? To see how he would respond?

If I am not going home with them, I will usually either walk them home if it’s nearby, coordinate transportation or if they get their own cab/Uber just wait for it to arrive and tell them to text me when they get home.

Finally I don’t feel like a scumbag for falling on the wrong side of all these random “gentlemanly expectations” for once :lol:

I dont feel like its a test. Sounds like she’s genuinely interested in you and felt some type of way that you didnt ask her if she got home. Was this the first time yall hung out or multiple?

I dont feel like its a test. Sounds like she’s genuinely interested in you and felt some type of way that you didnt ask her if she got home. Was this the first time yall hung out or multiple?
Haven't even hung out talked on the phone for a minute a couple times. She was out of town and catching a flight back the next afternoon. Older chicks come with the full court press, picking you up 94 feet slapping the ground like Duke in the 90's.

I agree her saying that is stupid but what exactly is the test here? To see how he would respond?

If I am not going home with them, I will usually either walk them home if it’s nearby, coordinate transportation or if they get their own cab/Uber just wait for it to arrive and tell them to text me when they get home.

Finally I don’t feel like a scumbag for falling on the wrong side of all these random “gentlemanly expectations” for once :lol:
Ya same if they aren't driving, esp if they take the transit. Been a huge rise of attacks and violent incidents on the transit here.

Haven't even hung out talked on the phone for a minute a couple times. She was out of town and catching a flight back the next afternoon. Older chicks come with the full court press, picking you up 94 feet slapping the ground like Duke in the 90's.
Oh thats weird then. I thought yall went on a date and she said that afterwards not just from a regular convo. I dont think she testing you but i do think she may be overtly emotional. Proceed with caution.

She's just living life expecting you to be like "Did you get home safe?" every time she tells you she goes somewhere? That's why she's upset? Who gives them these expectations? :lol:

She needs a chill pill, I can’t be held responsible for her anxiety. I wouldn’t trip off that but noted. Thin thread.
Yeah definitely jumped to second strike off that. Weather about to turn in the next month and a half don't have time for the BS. Could spend some of that little time spent getting ready for summer league draft. LOL.

I said it was a test because I've peeped how alot of girls in the early stages try to see how much they can control or manipulate you.

Shorty did that to see if you would apologize or try to make up for it with a gift/dinner/shopping/outing etc on some sucker steeze

Shorty wants to act childish, don't feed into it.

I said it was a test because I've peeped how alot of girls in the early stages try to see how much they can control or manipulate you.

Shorty did that to see if you would apologize or try to make up for it with a gift/dinner/shopping/outing etc on some sucker steeze

Shorty wants to act childish, don't feed into it.
Yeah definitely ain't get no apology, flipped and said weren't you suppose to send me a pic. She was oh my bad I was rush around all day. Cool, now we both know each other busy. Move on. I don't mind apologizing when wrong, I don't mean it but will throw out an apology to win awards. However when I KNOW I ain't wrong. Nah I will die on ANY hill before apologizing.

Back
Top Bottom