Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

After saying she was done 3 weeks ago and no contact since, a Bumble yamb I never smashed just me sent me an $800 Apple Cash request (I think that's what is it is) and "Urgent 🙏" immediately after.

631d27b786d31e79a002f71264240d7c.gif

2023 bros :smh:
She's out of order. Does she atleast look good?

Job interview corporate women are annoying.
I get it though, that’s their world.
Just not mines.

Last edited:
Foul :lol: then again if shorty is talking like this she’s at least two $18 espresso martinis in. I had this happen once with a woman in DC. I left a $20 on the table (enough to cover my $15 cocktail + $5 tip) and just dipped.

Literally posts from almost a year ago :lol: :
Man yall dont remember dude that went on all those dates with women and slid out leaving em with the bill? :lol: :lol:

And he kept going back to the same restaurant :rofl: they were right about returning to the scene of the crime :lol: :smh:

Man...this happened to me once. I was at the afterhours spot and started chopping it up with two yambs. After the club closed we went to the diner around the corner where I was a regular. Skipped the line, got seated immediately and I thought the Lord was blessing me with a second chance at a 3-some after fumbling the bag the first time years prior.

We get the big *** menus and I don't even open it because I knew what I was getting but I should have known something was up when they were studying that **** like they had a final exam coming up. They place a pretty substantial order that appeared to cover multiple meals (i.e breakfast, lunch and dinner) so I made a joke about it and one of them says "Well we're hungry. And you're paying" then other follows up with "AREN'T YOU?!" I was just like

It wasn't even about the money, I was just pissed at the disrespect. Dreams of how I was going to pull off the threesome quickly turned into how I was going to dip unnoticed. In one of my more rugged moments, I just said I was going to the bathroom, walked to the back and straight up went into the kitchen where a bunch of cooks started screaming at me in an unidentifiable foreign language. I just told them it was going to be okay as I looked around for the back exit then bounced :lol:

I hit on the Hail Mary a couple times when getting late night food, though :pimp:

I guess this time of year brings the scumbag out of us

I've been making the same mistake since my college days.

The yamb thats all over me, I pass (doesn't matter if she's :pimp:), and I always go for the very slightly better looking friend. I'd bag the slightly better looking friend maybeeee 1/4th of the time. I even ask the yamb that's all over me to hook it up with the slightly better friend and I can tell their whole demeanor changes :lol:

Sometimes we decide to play this game on hard mode for no reason.

This is the problem with apps/dating in 2023. He asked a legitimate, thoughtful question, for a good reason I didn’t even immediately thing of, and she’s trying to go in on the man.

“You are treating to get to know more about by having an adult conversation. I’m get getting weird vibes. Stressing the issues. Let’s move on” :lol: :smh:

social media has their brain warped bro

they want to dead it at the slightest inconvenience because they think thats ¨hot girl ****¨ 0]

nobody knows their actual value anymore, they´re all a ¨princess¨ :lol:

Back
Top Bottom