Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I've been making the same mistake since my college days.

The yamb thats all over me, I pass (doesn't matter if she's :pimp:), and I always go for the very slightly better looking friend. I'd bag the slightly better looking friend maybeeee 1/4th of the time. I even ask the yamb that's all over me to hook it up with the slightly better friend and I can tell their whole demeanor changes :lol:

Sometimes we decide to play this game on hard mode for no reason.
Still haven't learned your lesson, so you keep repeating the class. I remember looking right past the easy layup back in high school. Shorty was a little darker than I preferred, however she would wait outside class for me, walk with me to class. Walk up to me and start talking to me while we chillin during class. It didn't come across stalkerish so didn't mind but definitely didn't pick up the signs she was giving me. Lived close to the high school so sessions after school would have been no problem. That mistake is long in the past for me me, take the layup and forget pulling out and shooting the three.
nobody knows their actual value anymore, they´re all a ¨princess¨ :lol:
Don't forget also in "soft girl mode" or "soft girl era" in full effect. Saw this on a couple FB stories, I was like what is this nonsense.

"I wake up in the morning engulfed in a white fluffy duvet and dressed in a pink, lace-trim nightgown. Looking across my room, I see my dresser lined with Chanel books, a statue of Aphrodite, my headband rack, a vase of pink roses, and my bows. Moments like this affirm that I am in my soft girl era."

Love how we bash millennials for everything they do unless it is something that benefits us.

Still haven't learned your lesson, so you keep repeating the class. I remember looking right past the easy layup back in high school. Shorty was a little darker than I preferred, however she would wait outside class for me, walk with me to class. Walk up to me and start talking to me while we chillin during class. It didn't come across stalkerish so didn't mind but definitely didn't pick up the signs she was giving me. Lived close to the high school so sessions after school would have been no problem. That mistake is long in the past for me me, take the layup and forget pulling out and shooting the three.

ballinsam23 ballinsam23 I think it was discussed a few weeks ago ( willypete willypete may have been involved in the convo) but I know personally I think of it somewhat like a sports team. When I get a W, I'm not surprised because I just properly executed and did what I knew I needed to do. I learned/learn waaayyy more from my Ls. Teaches me more about my gaps and weaknesses that I need to tighten up :lol:

Yea was just an observation. I kinda gravitate toward the challenge, when the end result would still satisfy me regardless if I smash the 7 or the 10.

She moved to Texas for the weather..?

I peeped that too but it she was clearly a lost soul and talking just to hear her own annoying *** voice so I let her cook on that :lol: The only benefit of the doubt is that I don't know where she was from, other than she likely lived in Manhattan for a part of her adult life. But moving to TX "for the weather" at age 37 screams I've never been anywhere :lol:

Y’all remember when dudes were in the TAY trying new moves and the common move was the foot on neck while hitting from the byke?

If I end up linking with shawty from my screenshot, I’m going with that combo

concentr%C3%A9-thinking.gif

It doubt it would even be a come up for him since he would still be unhappy and unable to get women on his own merit. Asking for gifts back or reimbursement for trips/expenses is one thing but the fact he thought to sue a woman for millions because she wouldn’t let him smash shows he is mentally and emotionally frail.

Now that I think about it…if he did win this would set a precedent in Singapore that would basically make it such that a woman is better off sleeping with a dude than friend zoning him because it could cost her millions

Back
Top Bottom