Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Haven't even hung out talked on the phone for a minute a couple times. She was out of town and catching a flight back the next afternoon. Older chicks come with the full court press, picking you up 94 feet slapping the ground like Duke in the 90's.

I dont understand. that you havent even hung out. Where did you meet her at?

I was out Miami on a date for my birthday and seen a bird do that same behavior.

Shawty had a steak and ate most of it, said something was wrong, sent it back, had it come back in a to go bag and everything. Dude she was with looked embarrassed

I honestly forgot that Valentine’s Day was coming up :lol:
These women been making sure I ain’t forget.

So far I have a hotel booked and filled with roses, an extravagant dinner reservation planned on the 14th, a trip out Atl and wining/dining a chick I’ve been on and off with for 3 years, a sip and paint, and I think I’m supposed to paint on a chick.

None of this has been confirmed via me and women been saying what they wanna do. I got lasik coming up and my mom’s having a major surgery soon. Not focused on any of these women at the moment. I’m in my “Netflix and chill” mode till summer

So far I have a hotel booked and filled with roses, an extravagant dinner reservation planned on the 14th, a trip out Atl and wining/dining a chick I’ve been on and off with for 3 years, a sip and paint, and I think I’m supposed to paint on a chick.

None of this has been confirmed via me and women been saying what they wanna do. I got lasik coming up and my mom’s having a major surgery soon. Not focused on any of these women at the moment. I’m in my “Netflix and chill” mode till summer

urkel-reactions.gif

My man is having a Valentine's Month. Sheesh :lol:

Mans said

D52BF2A8-BE38-4095-A91E-BA1C85F781B5.jpeg

And I didn’t respond to that valentine question either.

frshstunna frshstunna you know who

I'm weak at shorty attempting to secure/trap you as her Valentine via technicality then ending it with "right?" for confirmation. It really is the WIld Wild West out there in 2023 :lol:
She talking about sending me something but if it’s not the mass then don’t want.

Ma been playing games for 3 years and I guess now sees my potential or whatever. I entertain the text but that’s it honestly. Barley focus on the ones in my city, I’m not going to put more in for one that’s out of town

She talking about sending me something but if it’s not the mass then don’t want.

Ma been playing games for 3 years and I guess now sees my potential or whatever. I entertain the text but that’s it honestly. Barley focus on the ones in my city, I’m not going to put more in for one that’s out of town
yea bro don’t eem play wit em, it’s just attention season :lol: :smh: …hit happy hour in the city on the 14th and have a one nighter for much less leg work

That was definitely sent to a distribution list of every male in her phone :lol: But that is a funny *** but so true point - yambs are quick to ask for gifts and money then when declined they hit you with the "BrOkE bOi!!!" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom