Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Every now and again ya'll say this like everyone just deals with skip skops and skalliwags that will just come through.

The “you go on dates” outcry is crazy to me :lol: It’s out of respect and the least the least that I could do. It doesn’t have to be expensive, plenty of low cost date options out there. Not sure what they expect dudes to do 🤷‍♂️

Why would anyone be a fan of this? If I'm bored and want to beat my meat I can just go on the Hub. Instagram is basically pr0n now too.

Over the years, there’s been growing evidence of a link between ejaculation and lower chances of prostate cancer. But the 2016 results of a major study made the strongest case yet. The researchers asked men to answer questions about how often they ejaculated. How didn’t matter -- sex, masturbation, or wet dreams were all included. Then they tracked almost 32,000 of these men for 18 years.

The researchers found that guys who did it the most (at least 21 times a month) had about a 20% lower chance of prostate cancer, compared with those who did it less (4 to 7 times a month). That was true in several age groups.

The exact number of times didn’t matter. Basically, the more men ejaculated in a month, the less likely they were to get prostate cancer.

Why might ejaculation help prostate health? Experts aren’t sure. Some believe that it can flush out harmful chemicals that might build up in semen.

Save time.

Save money.

Save lives.

giphy.gif

:lol:

Why would anyone be a fan of this? If I'm bored and want to beat my meat I can just go on the Hub. Instagram is basically pr0n now too.

Some men just wanna see a pretty face and even worse talk to them basically sending them gifts and some chicks numbers on there are crazy . I couldn't understand it when I came across it at first then I signed up for Havana Ginger ******** and the way things are moving in real life with getting women I still don't understand then internet aspect of it like back when MySpace was out and Aim instant messenger and i was a demon

Back
Top Bottom