Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

nah never... i saw dude last friday again at an event she invited me to..

he popped up so she says... and i think hes intimidated by me based off how he was moving when i was around... and they work together so i doubt he'll even think about doing something drastic...
To much out here to be intimidated by another guy, she is either interested or not. Meh. Although I do enjoy the feeling when you see other guys intimidated by me.

To much out here to be intimidated by another guy, she is either interested or not. Meh. Although I do enjoy the feeling when you see other guys intimidated by me.

funny thing is.. he cut her off.. now he want her back... unfortunately shes not wit it...

i tested her last week... me and him was both their and she was flirting with a whole other dude... so i left... she was hitting me like "WYA?" " Why you leave?!?" ... told her that you invited me to an event and doing what u want so I decided to slide and let you do you... ended up linking wit her an hour after that and hitting it in the bathroom at the club... wild times

funny thing is.. he cut her off.. now he want her back... unfortunately shes not wit it...

i tested her last week... me and him was both their and she was flirting with a whole other dude... so i left... she was hitting me like "WYA?" " Why you leave?!?" ... told her that you invited me to an event and doing what u want so I decided to slide and let you do you... ended up linking wit her an hour after that and hitting it in the bathroom at the club... wild times
Good move teaching her a lesson, don't invite me to an event and then try to flaunt it in my face other dudes interested. Plans for her? She seems like something to play with just for cuffin season, because she acts to childish for anything long term.

Good move teaching her a lesson, don't invite me to an event and then try to flaunt it in my face other dudes interested. Plans for her? She seems like something to play with just for cuffin season, because she acts to childish for anything long term.

I aint wifing nothing... she a good time.. ima see where it go... the vibe be good.. good convos.. everything cool... she cant make me jealous as long as we effin im good

I aint wifing nothing... she a good time.. ima see where it go... the vibe be good.. good convos.. everything cool... she cant make me jealous as long as we effin im good
movie-one-eternity-later.gif

wade-dwayne.gif

Apparently dude had all my info (because of her) and I think my addy as well but never seen dude pop up. I left shawty alone because she was an airhead, she isn’t worth fighting over and I just wanted my peace back. The worst was when dude called me from her phone trying to threaten me and all I could do was laugh (I might’ve said something in here already about this). It’s sad, dude still “loyal” to her even though he knows his shawty a jumpoff.

Don’t think I’d be able to go on with smashing a married chick, girlfriends are one but somebody wife is a little different imo.
Your address too?!?! Man that girl was reckless as **** :smh: Glad he didn’t pay you a visit because that for sure would’ve been trouble. In my situation the guy got suspicious once he saw her actions change during the day. He got a hold of phone records and texts convos somehow. I’m thinking he just took her phone and looked. Oh well, glad it was over because she was too clingy.

use it for the intro to your next mixtape
I like that idea, young man :pimp:

Your address too?!?! Man that girl was reckless as **** :smh: Glad he didn’t pay you a visit because that for sure would’ve been trouble. In my situation the guy got suspicious once he saw her actions change during the day. He got a hold of phone records and texts convos somehow. I’m thinking he just took her phone and looked. Oh well, glad it was over because she was too clingy.
Yeah she really was wild as hell but after dude called me and then sent an email I knew he was b-made. I was ready to square up with how greasy he was talking but I never responded back.

Yeah she really was wild as hell but after dude called me and then sent an email I knew he was b-made. I was ready to square up with how greasy he was talking but I never responded back.
Oh I bet he said some foul ****. Good thing you let it die down, that in itself is test. Congrats on passing 🤝🎓

Last edited:
Not sure if y’all been following this story…

At first I was thinking “man her name sounds real familiar but I don’t remember the face” Then it dawned on me when I did more research and saw her old pics. I realized I met her online about 10+ years ago. Well we didn’t technically meet, just became FB friends. I remember her being a huge basketball fan. I’m so sorry this happened to her.

As a man, if u feel the need to cheat, just leave the relationship or be upfront and honest with all parties involved.

Nah bump U st, that Jaspers move always is a sure thing.

Drinks be strong as hell with that music bumpin and back to the crib.

Good ish though krider31 krider31 2 months is a min but if you had others you were entertaining then it probably wasn’t that bad
Jaspers cool but it’s too hot for me, guaranteed to see one of my joints in there, chicks luv that spot :lol: :smh: …I be ducked off in like Bethesda or Columbia for dates :lol: :pimp:

Jaspers cool but it’s too hot for me, guaranteed to see one of my joints in there, chicks luv that spot :lol: :smh: …I be ducked off in like Bethesda or Columbia for dates :lol: :pimp:
Same for me as well. I gotta do like early in the day when it’s still empty. Have like 3 old flings that used to faithfully be in there before the pandemic.
:lol: Surprised how many DC folks roll out to lil ol Jaspers. Used to hit it when I lived in upper marlboro, some baddies show up. Was pissed one time I was out there wingmanning a wack joint with all the talent walking round.
I think I told it in TAY but I had a waiter damn near cblock me. I somehow get seated in his section twice in the same week, dude goes “Twice in one week huh? I guess you must love Jaspers?” I don’t think the chick I was with heard him but I just gave dude the “really *****” look. If you see me in there with the same chick or a different one, act like it’s the first time!

Had to be off my nawghtyhare nawghtyhare with no tip

Wouldn't be surprised if he knew ol' girl and was dirty mackin.

Same time though I actually appreciate when a waiter recognizes me and my lady, just make sure it's the same damn lady first.

Wouldn't be surprised if he knew ol' girl and was dirty mackin.

Same time though I actually appreciate when a waiter recognizes me and my lady, just make sure it's the same damn lady first.
Absolutely this!

But you might be right. It’s not the first time I had a grimey waiter (waitress as well because she was flirting with me and my date was ready to throw hands).

Back
Top Bottom