Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Causation or just correlation? 🤔

7nz5gx2qqts81.jpg

This weekend I was with this girl I've been hangin with. She introduced me to one of her friends, who was pretty nice looking. Later that night, she told me that that girl had just broken it off with her fiance like 2 weeks ago and that the next day, she was going on a breakfast date, lunch date, and dinner date with 3 different dudes and none of them knew about the others. Didn't realize these women were keepin rosters like that as well

This weekend I was with this girl I've been hangin with. She introduced me to one of her friends, who was pretty nice looking. Later that night, she told me that that girl had just broken it off with her fiance like 2 weeks ago and that the next day, she was going on a breakfast date, lunch date, and dinner date with 3 different dudes and none of them knew about the others. Didn't realize these women were keepin rosters like that as well
Welcome to the modern day.

Can’t even be mad at it considering we do the same damn thing. :lol:

Where my passport at...

Someone in here said quickest way to get over a girl is getting under another.

I guess I will continue to drink my Old Fashion or bourbon neat. I will admit never ordered a lemon drop, also you can keep the sugar.

The guy must’ve seen too many red flags and called it off. That or he found something better. Good for him.

Women always have options so it’s not surprising at all.

Back
Top Bottom