Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Story Time:

My mans invite me to U street after my sons bday party saying his coworker was lookin good and he was tryna put somebody on (he work with his fiancee and got 2 kids wit her so its dead for him)

I get there this joint lookin like she got dropped off on U street straight from the carribean

tall chocolate.. smellin good.. good body

long story short we exchange numbers and plan to link up at a later date

a week later she comes to the palace for sunday funday... the crew there... she stays for like 2 hours and leaves

over the next month she playing games..

we went out for a cool lil date night... hit a spanish restaurant and then went to a speakeasy wit A1 DJ... my boy was playing all the good tunes..

we left there and i invited her over... but she curved me

the next week she invited me to go to this local spot called jaspers.. we get to jaspers she pays for everything.. good convo.. great vibes... she goes back to her place again... but its a weekday im not trippin

a few days later shes off of work for the holidays and im tryna link wit her and shes saying she needs to focus and decompress from work blah blah blah

me and my mans was lookin for amove so we slide to jaspers.... AND GUESS WHO WE SEE?!
this joint walked in wit a N she was effin wit....

i played it cool... she came and spoke... I made some slick comments and we had a lil exchange

the next day i invited her over for dinner... drinks and vibes at the palace..

i tried her... she curved it but spent the night...

the next day was new years eve... i ended up linking wit her that night and SMACKED IT!

two days after the BS at the restaurant wit her old dude I ended up hittin it.. WILD TIMES

i went crazy too.. hit her like i just finished a skid bid up the road!

we been goin crazy ever since.. hit her in the bathroom at a party.. then flew to chicago and got a room there and went crazy ..

glad i didnt give up bc 2 months of games was about to get shawty cut... but she on the team.. View attachment 3080670 View attachment 3080671
Salute but don't lose your freedom or life over no bish. Some dudes turn crazy when they find out their girl is getting her back blown out by some other dude on some possessive steeze.

Height will forever be a cheat code. If she gotta look up at you to make eye contact, you can't lose. That's that biological wiring for dominance and a protector

pete-davidson-chase-sui-wonders-pda-universal-studios-date841.jpg

Salute but don't lose your freedom or life over no bish. Some dudes turn crazy when they find out their girl is getting her back blown out by some other dude on some possessive steeze.

Death threats in my voicemail. Yup, I learned my lesson a long time ago.

I totally misinterpreted these posts. Y’all were talking about ole boy she was with when was when she was supposed to “decompressing”.
1674199560098.gif

I doubt it was serious because it sounds like in just two days he got released from her squad because she’s been trying to re-tool with krider31 krider31 as the focal point.

I might be in the minority on this topic but even though EYE wouldn’t do it, I couldn’t be mad at the dude in this situation unless it was a close friend, co-worker or family member like in the movies/TV :lol:

Death threats in my email because “his” chick was reaching out to me. Went on for about a year. Yambs were nice, chick was an airhead and a bird
Similar for me. Mine lived too close and homie never saw a picture of me. However, I knew what he looked like. I literally walked past him once and stood next to him in a store while ol’ girl looked on . She wasn’t worth it since I only wanted to smash a few times and move on to some prospects I had lined up on dating apps. Married woman is not something I’d do again.

Similar for me. Mine lived too close and homie never saw a picture of me. However, I knew what he looked like. I literally walked past him once and stood next to him in a store while ol’ girl looked on . She wasn’t worth it since I only wanted to smash a few times and move on to some prospects I had lined up on dating apps. Married woman is not something I’d do again.
Apparently dude had all my info (because of her) and I think my addy as well but never seen dude pop up. I left shawty alone because she was an airhead, she isn’t worth fighting over and I just wanted my peace back. The worst was when dude called me from her phone trying to threaten me and all I could do was laugh (I might’ve said something in here already about this). It’s sad, dude still “loyal” to her even though he knows his shawty a jumpoff.

Don’t think I’d be able to go on with smashing a married chick, girlfriends are one but somebody wife is a little different imo.

Y’all living WAY too dangerous for me. I’m scared enough of a single yamb tryna **** my **** up but having to worry about another dude?
1674223465731.gif

On the flip side of this scenario of this conversation, I had a scenario where an ex was going at my new girlfriend. HARD. She was stealthy AF but she learned well from me so I can only be proud.

Yambs infatuation with other reading texts that dudes send to other yambs will never make sense to me, though.

I had a homie back in 10th grade that got murdered by his coworkers crazy ex. Ole dude ran up on them at a bus stop after they got off work and killed them both then himself. After that day i vowed to never talk to a chick with a crazy ex, a boyfriend, or husband. Soon as they say any of those things im out. Convo done.

Story Time:

My mans invite me to U street after my sons bday party saying his coworker was lookin good and he was tryna put somebody on (he work with his fiancee and got 2 kids wit her so its dead for him)

I get there this joint lookin like she got dropped off on U street straight from the carribean

tall chocolate.. smellin good.. good body

long story short we exchange numbers and plan to link up at a later date

a week later she comes to the palace for sunday funday... the crew there... she stays for like 2 hours and leaves

over the next month she playing games..

we went out for a cool lil date night... hit a spanish restaurant and then went to a speakeasy wit A1 DJ... my boy was playing all the good tunes..

we left there and i invited her over... but she curved me

the next week she invited me to go to this local spot called jaspers.. we get to jaspers she pays for everything.. good convo.. great vibes... she goes back to her place again... but its a weekday im not trippin

a few days later shes off of work for the holidays and im tryna link wit her and shes saying she needs to focus and decompress from work blah blah blah

me and my mans was lookin for amove so we slide to jaspers.... AND GUESS WHO WE SEE?!
this joint walked in wit a N she was effin wit....

i played it cool... she came and spoke... I made some slick comments and we had a lil exchange

the next day i invited her over for dinner... drinks and vibes at the palace..

i tried her... she curved it but spent the night...

the next day was new years eve... i ended up linking wit her that night and SMACKED IT!

two days after the BS at the restaurant wit her old dude I ended up hittin it.. WILD TIMES

i went crazy too.. hit her like i just finished a skid bid up the road!

we been goin crazy ever since.. hit her in the bathroom at a party.. then flew to chicago and got a room there and went crazy ..

glad i didnt give up bc 2 months of games was about to get shawty cut... but she on the team..

Jaspers? I hope you made her pay for DOUBLE tiger wings fried hard lol.

Good work on playing it cool. Mission success!

Yea some of these dudes are crazy.

Dude pulled a knife out on me because I smashed his ex. They dated for 7 years and he thought I was the reason they broke up. Found my address and everything. Luckily some higher spirit was with me because I mended the situation on the spot and he just sat down on the sidewalk and started crying. What an idiot.

Actually ended up dating her myself for 2 years :lol:

Nice to see people talking up my city :pimp:

Can’t go wrong with Chicago, especially during summer, there’s always something popping off night life, food, music, street fests, etc etc

Still waiting on that NT TAY summit 👀

I had a homie back in 10th grade that got murdered by his coworkers crazy ex. Ole dude ran up on them at a bus stop after they got off work and killed them both then himself. After that day i vowed to never talk to a chick with a crazy ex, a boyfriend, or husband. Soon as they say any of those things im out. Convo done.
Ya smh. I was listening to a podcast the other day about a dude that stalked his ex and her new man. Plotted and killed him in his own house posing as a delivery guy.

She got someone from her past that's obsessed? I'm good...

Funny you mention that because I was thinking about my commentary regarding your situation when reading his post :lol: Sure it was two months and she was playing games but she had shown interest and he was putting in what sounds like the most minimal effort so no harm on keeping her on the roster with a two-way G-League contract. Hitting her up when he was bored or wasn’t doing anything cost him nothing and the patience and gamble (if we can even call it either) paid off 🤷‍♂️
Minimal effort, but he spent time with her on various evenings when he could of been spending time with a sure thing. Appears ths thread is divided on the initial buildup, but certainly pleased with the outcome.
Death threats in my email because “his” chick was reaching out to me. Went on for about a year. Yambs were nice, chick was an airhead and a bird

Just like WASHED KING WASHED KING the yoppa was ready
Yeah she was definitely an airhead based off the carelessness with her email.
Apparently dude had all my info (because of her) and I think my addy as well but never seen dude pop up. I left shawty alone because she was an airhead, she isn’t worth fighting over and I just wanted my peace back. The worst was when dude called me from her phone trying to threaten me and all I could do was laugh (I might’ve said something in here already about this). It’s sad, dude still “loyal” to her even though he knows his shawty a jumpoff.

Don’t think I’d be able to go on with smashing a married chick, girlfriends are one but somebody wife is a little different imo.
WILD

Hard part is sometimes women keep it quiet and you don't know right away.
Yea some of these dudes are crazy.

Dude pulled a knife out on me because I smashed his ex. They dated for 7 years and he thought I was the reason they broke up. Found my address and everything. Luckily some higher spirit was with me because I mended the situation on the spot and he just sat down on the sidewalk and started crying. What an idiot.

Actually ended up dating her myself for 2 years :lol:
After all that you dated her for 2 years, P must be SICK.

Yeah I thought we could at least kick it but homie was hitting my emails like I had a subscription. She was extremely delusional and I’m good on anything to deal with her at this point.

Already had a few boys on notice in case I needed to make a call about dude.

Don't use facebook for anything but marketplace, but logged in once and ol girls husband was suddenly my top friend recommendation out of nowhere. I don't know this cat nor have any other mutual friends so tells me he was snooping. We've never done anything, something always happened to make it not work so took it as a sign. Wild I still ended up in his orbit. Shorty was tall and stacked too, sheesh.

Height will forever be a cheat code. If she gotta look up at you to make eye contact, you can't lose. That's that biological wiring for dominance and a protector

pete-davidson-chase-sui-wonders-pda-universal-studios-date841.jpg

Don't believe the hype Fam.

The man in this video is 5'8"

Tupac was around 5'9"

Eazy E was 5'3" :lol:

A good buddy of mine is around 5'7' and pulls every time we go out.

It's all about confidence my G. A solid dude/man's man is a solid dude/man's man no matter the height and will be respected as such by both men and women.

When women see a man that other men respect - it's over.

I've met more tall simps, weirdos, and cowards than short ones TBH.

Something about relying too heavily on the height advantage to the detriment of social skills or risk aversion ends up catching up to those types of dudes in one way or another eventually.

IMHO the shorter, slimmer dudes are the main ones not to blank around and find out with :lol:

End up horizontal...quick!

Last edited:

nah never... i saw dude last friday again at an event she invited me to..

he popped up so she says... and i think hes intimidated by me based off how he was moving when i was around... and they work together so i doubt he'll even think about doing something drastic...

Back
Top Bottom