Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Binoculars GIFs | Tenor

One time a family of deer pulled up as we were smashing. Shorty said it was magical. Also happened to be her mom's birthday but she had passed. Told her it was a sign :lol:
Moms came back reincarnated as a deer to show her daughter how disappointed she was with her. LMAO.
At an old job I used to sneak off through the fire exist and smash a coworker in the stairwell. I used to tell shorty to keep it lowkey and not make it obvious we were messing with each other. She would always hover around me and be near my vacinity when we worked in different departments on two floors
Smashed a coworker but we worked two opposite shifts. Would email her and tell her come through when she gets off.
First time cuddling with a 6'0" chick two nights ago

Bros, when I tell you

She held me in her arms and I felt safe

Never in my life have I felt normal sized when being the little spoon

🔥Talls
Chick I was talking about above was taller than me. She wasn't to up on getting the hint. Once I knocked it don rolled over and went to sleep, woke up and she was still there chillin. I was like oh I will need to give her clear signs it's time to go. Once she came outside parked in the wrong spot and had to drive her to pick up her car.

Wildest place…on the school playground down the street from her parents’ place. Knowing what I know now, I could have done some time for that childish ****.

Ended up back on the trampoline in the backyard her parents had just bought her kid siblings (she was 21, the kids were like 8 and 5). The trampoline was maybe 10 feet from her parents window in the backyard. At one point the dad came out and told us to shut the **** up.
Did dad think you guys were jumping on the trampoline or dad knew what the deal was? If the latter dad certainly not winning father of the year.
I didnt open the car door once for a girl I picked up. I remember when she sat down she was so disgusted. Then I didnt comment on her dress or how good she looked and she was even more pissed off and let it be known too.

Needless to say that was one of the best smashes of my life.
You was just in full on IDGAF mood. LOL.

Breh that 'There, their, they're' **** is huge for women.

You could be a serial killer but if you got that **** on lock you're good to go :lol:
I am the type to let the world burn, just pick one there and use it always. Don't even care, you know what I mean.
Been talking to a girl on bumble for about two weeks now. I could tell all ahe wanted was for me to just ask her to do something she dropped a million hints but i was dragging my feet. Saw Saturday she was getting her tubes tied on her stories, we meeting up for coffee in 30 minutes 😂
Oversharing at it's finest. :smh: Dudes putting they getting a vasectomy on there story?
I was thinking to myself though, what does it matter? You’re smashing another dude anyway, let me give you these deep pumps he can’t provide and let me be on my way, lol.
Don't know why "these dep pumps" made me chuckle.
I told a homegirl about the situation to get a females perspective and her sentiment was the complete opposite.

She basically said she ain't ****ing him. She was just testing you.

I'm not changing my stance though.
Women will stick together unless they find out they sharing D. They probably getting there stories straight behind your back at weekly women's meeting.

Whatever happened to the lost cause in here that was ALWAYS fumbling. I swear he was finding ways to fumble I never even considered. One time chick had him bring her dinner only for her "brother" to answer the door and take the food.

Story Time:

My mans invite me to U street after my sons bday party saying his coworker was lookin good and he was tryna put somebody on (he work with his fiancee and got 2 kids wit her so its dead for him)

I get there this joint lookin like she got dropped off on U street straight from the carribean

tall chocolate.. smellin good.. good body

long story short we exchange numbers and plan to link up at a later date

a week later she comes to the palace for sunday funday... the crew there... she stays for like 2 hours and leaves

over the next month she playing games..

we went out for a cool lil date night... hit a spanish restaurant and then went to a speakeasy wit A1 DJ... my boy was playing all the good tunes..

we left there and i invited her over... but she curved me

the next week she invited me to go to this local spot called jaspers.. we get to jaspers she pays for everything.. good convo.. great vibes... she goes back to her place again... but its a weekday im not trippin

a few days later shes off of work for the holidays and im tryna link wit her and shes saying she needs to focus and decompress from work blah blah blah

me and my mans was lookin for amove so we slide to jaspers.... AND GUESS WHO WE SEE?!
this joint walked in wit a N she was effin wit....

i played it cool... she came and spoke... I made some slick comments and we had a lil exchange

the next day i invited her over for dinner... drinks and vibes at the palace..

i tried her... she curved it but spent the night...

the next day was new years eve... i ended up linking wit her that night and SMACKED IT!

two days after the BS at the restaurant wit her old dude I ended up hittin it.. WILD TIMES

i went crazy too.. hit her like i just finished a skid bid up the road!

we been goin crazy ever since.. hit her in the bathroom at a party.. then flew to chicago and got a room there and went crazy ..

glad i didnt give up bc 2 months of games was about to get shawty cut... but she on the team..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom