Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

This 1000% .

I know this is exactly why she acting like this. Her trust issues are magnified while being revengeful in a way.

I remember my dad told me a relationship is like a piece of paper. You can crumble it up and straighten it out but you're still gunna see the creases and each time you crumble it up it gets weaker and weaker.

I remember when my ex and split up officially for good that last argument she brought up ish I did 2 years prior that I thought was already water under the bridge. I was out there spending time and effort tryna keep a sinking ship afloat instead of just jumping ship.

I mean even with old yambs there had to be some type of split/disruption seeing her right? Even with situations I was just stringing along, there was a point where I would get cursed out, left angry crying voicemails etc before it ended.

I can only name like 1 situation that ended peacefully lol.

I feel like we are talking about multiple, somewhat disparate things yet we are still in agreement :lol: But yes, same exact thing for me. Based Jesus Based Jesus knows how every girl who has ever dealt with me feels about today :lol:

Appreciate the input fam. My mind is set, needed some clarity.

If I hit her up it'll be strictly to come over bc I'm bored and wanna beat.

If she hits me up still acting interested or stringing along, I'll let her know I'm not feeling how our little meetup ended and thats not gonna fly.
I wouldn’t even let her know that I was dissatisfied. Just present her the options and let her know to take it or leave it.

I feel like we are talking about multiple, somewhat disparate things yet we are still in agreement :lol: But yes, same exact thing for me. Based Jesus Based Jesus knows how every girl who has ever dealt with me feels about today :lol:

I mean for what it's worth the women who supposedly "hate" me the most are the ones most likely to let me smash again if I tried but that's a different topic :lol: .

That's really good advice

My dad told me to only get 1 woman pregnant. That's it :lol:

My dad told me it's cheaper to keep her but not in the divorce sense. More like, "If you are going to go raw, you better be prepared to wife up and spend the rest of your life with her if she gets pregnant" :lol: |l

I told a homegirl about the situation to get a females perspective and her sentiment was the complete opposite.

She basically said she ain't ******* him. She was just testing you.

I'm not changing my stance though.

A test you don't know you're being subjected to isn't any less insulting or demeaning and doesn't bode well for the future
Healthy relationships don't begin with weird "tests" clearly designed to aggravate the tested
If you pass all you're getting is the opportunity to be tested again at her whim

A test you don't know you're being subjected to isn't any less insulting or demeaning and doesn't bode well for the future
Healthy relationships don't begin with weird "tests" clearly designed to aggravate the tested
If you pass all you're getting is the opportunity to be tested again at her whim

That's what I said. I'm not rekindling a relationship with someone starting off with these dumb tests.

The more we discuss the situation, the more wild I realize it is to explicitly tell a dude about an unknown heterosexual male making a midnight visit.

She knew what she was doing :smh:

Back
Top Bottom