Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

that mess was lame i wouldnt even have dropped ol girl off would of told her have spencer come pick you up lmao

I mean, it seems like at that point he decided he was going just going to add her to the roster as a rotational piece so it was probably best to not act petty. However, I do find it a little odd that allegedly Spencer finds out his girl cheated on him and his first move was to call his homegirl and go over to her house at 12:30AM in PJs with some Ben and Jerry’s and ****. It could happen but it also sounds like she could just be an awful liar :lol:

Either way, I wouldn’t sweat it tbh. At my age in 2023, I go in assuming that any yamb I am talking to is talking to/smashing multiple dudes which is fine because I am doing the same and I am not a hypocrite. However, it’s paramount that as things continue both sides are in alignment about that so that no one’s feelings get hurt

I mean, it seems like at that point he decided he was going just going to add her to the roster as a rotational piece so it was probably best to not act petty. However, I do find it a little odd that allegedly Spencer finds out his girl cheated on him and his first move was to call his homegirl and go over to her house at 12:30AM in PJs with some Ben and Jerry’s and ****. It could happen but it also sounds like she could just be an awful liar :lol:

Either way, I wouldn’t sweat it tbh. At my age in 2023, I go in assuming that any yamb I am talking to is talking to/smashing multiple dudes which is fine because I am doing the same and I am not a hypocrite. However, it’s paramount that as things continue both sides are in alignment about that so that no one’s feelings get hurt

i hear you

but you gotta be crazy to think ol spencer aint smanging that lol

any girl that will drop everything she doing and come see me i got d control over that woman sounds like she made up an excuse to get ol boy to drop her off lol

i hear you

but you gotta be crazy to think ol spencer aint smanging that lol

any girl that will drop everything she doing and come see me i got d control over that woman sounds like she made up an excuse to get ol boy to drop her off lol

The only issue I have with ole girl is that if you’re going to smash other dudes then that’s your prerogative. Just don’t tell me or be so blatantly obvious about it. It’s unbecoming.

The only issue I have with ole girl is that if you’re going to smash other dudes then that’s your prerogative. Just don’t tell me or be so blatantly obvious about it. It’s unbecoming.

They can smash other dudes and still try to hold you to bf status, lol. I had one I was smashing while already broken up with her (fwb) and she kept coming back to me whenever she got mad at her new guy. Somehow after sex and laying next to her I let it slip in convo that sometimes I’ll get into relationships just out of boredom. Boyyy she got uptight real quick and asked “Is that what you’re doing with me?!?

I had to hit her back with a “Nah, it’s different with you:lol: 🤷🏻

I was thinking to myself though, what does it matter? You’re smashing another dude anyway, let me give you these deep pumps he can’t provide and let me be on my way, lol.

2 got kids and one of the others knows we don’t have nothing to talk about.

Only 1 I would spin the block for but I’m good

did you pay for the dinner?

Yea, it's not a problem. I usually do unless I don't like the bish at all.

and you sound hella insecure mentioning dude height

Hahaha no reason to be. She kept mentioning it to me basically tryna plant that "I'm not into him because he's short" seed. She's 5'9 herself if it matters.

This is really it right here. I didnt like this beating around the bush **** looking hella sus.

Yea, it's not a problem. I usually do unless I don't like the bish at all.

Hahaha no reason to be. She kept mentioning it to me basically tryna plant that "I'm not into him because he's short" seed. She's 5'9 herself if it matters.

This is really it right here. I didnt like this beating around the bush **** looking hella sus.
Is shorty you're talking about located in Queens? Also, what do you expect from her if she on the "I hate men ****". She going to violate you. Especially if she thinks you feeling yourself.

She going to violate you. Especially if she thinks you feeling yourself.

I mean no choice but to play it cool, but that's wild disrespectful. Honestly wouldn't even entertain the roster spot.

It was disrespectful but I would still give her a roster spot but from that point forward things would be different and it would be up to her if she was willing to play for the team with her new role. For example, he picked her up, took her to a dinner that he paid for and then dropped off. Moving forward, there would be no picking up/dropping off and there wouldn't be dates aka minimal to no effort on my part. If she's not cool with it then okay - be with 5 Foot Spencer.

No violation. No disrespect. Strictly business.

It was disrespectful but I would still give her a roster spot but from that point forward things would be different and it would be up to her if she was willing to play for the team with her new role. For example, he picked her up, took her to a dinner that he paid for and then dropped off. Moving forward, there would be no picking up/dropping off and there wouldn't be dates aka minimal to no effort on my part. If she's not cool with it then okay - be with 5 Foot Spencer.

No violation. No disrespect. Strictly business.
I think you're mistaken. You're assuming that she wants the roster spot. But it appears she wasting time and prioritizing the other teams who ain't putting in as much work.

Is shorty you're talking about located in Queens? Also, what do you expect from her if she on the "I hate men ****". She going to violate you. Especially if she thinks you feeling yourself.

Nah she's in Brooklyn. I know what I bring to the table, she does too. My mindset is she still the girl from 2 years back, but nahhhh cant save her if she acting like this.

I mean no choice but to play it cool, but that's wild disrespectful. Honestly wouldn't even entertain the roster spot.

I learned over the years to play it cool and not give af. No need to waste that energy. Part of me still wants to be the ******* and play games right back though.

I think we should’ve asked, were the yambs that good to spin the block for?

:lol: its our curious nature. Yea she a freak.

Yeah I just feel a return part-time contractor should be easy, unless you think she's your future wife. A new one with no history would be easier. My mind changes though depending on which head is talking so not even mad.

I think you're mistaken. You're assuming that she wants the roster spot. But it appears she wasting time and prioritizing the other teams who ain't putting in as much work.

Very good point, there were multiple assumptions in my post. He mentioned she was moving like a dude so I assumed that she was trying to seem like a "good girl" while still getting D'd down and leaving the door open for ballinsam23 ballinsam23

The play: She doesn't give it up on the first night back so she still seems purse yetcan still her "fill" from Spencer under the guise of consoling her emotionally wounded male friend. Then next time she sees ballinsam23 ballinsam23 it is on an poppin without her seeming loose and her (well both of them) have new roster additions.

Its always easier to replace her. Unless you're married of course.

Do you mean for a long-term relationship or in general? Even these busted women like the hairy bbw posted a few weeks ago have their DMs filled. It is plenty easy for women to get a new dude to knock it down. In terms of a relationship, I think men have it easier in terms getting replacements.

Bro you took her out, fed her, liquored her up, then drove her to a **** appointment with a ****** in a busted honda accord :lol:

I wouldn't even contact her again... unless she's ready to get her cheeks beat on sight.

People make things way more complicated than they need to be... I'd just move on to the next.

Fresh slate > trying to put pieces back together.

I don't care what she says she will always resent you a little for it. Even if she "forgives" you.

Ohhhh my bad. We are talking about bringing old yambs back into the fold. I thought you meant in terms of getting out of active/current relationships. You and M Mark Antony are right.

Ohhhh my bad. We are talking about bringing old yambs back into the fold. I thought you meant in terms of getting out of active/current relationships. You and M Mark Antony are right.

I mean even with old yambs there had to be some type of split/disruption seeing her right? Even with situations I was just stringing along, there was a point where I would get cursed out, left angry crying voicemails etc before it ended.

I can only name like 1 situation that ended peacefully lol.

Bro you took her out, fed her, liquored her up, then drove her to a **** appointment with a ****** in a busted honda accord :lol:

Bruh. :rofl: :rofl:

I wouldn't even contact her again... unless she's ready to get her cheeks beat on sight.

This is basically what I am saying. I would just hit her up to 'Netflix and Chill' and smash. You lose nothing, exert zero effort and let her know what time you're on.

Back
Top Bottom