Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Oh please, women people smash people they claim they wouldn't all the time, even all the way through a happy marriage.

Also the biggest culprit is exactly that friend she told you not to worry about.
I used to be that friend, to bm#2. Of course I cant stand her now and wish I had stayed in the friend zone but fam you literally provided her sustenance so she could go **** another dude. Couldnt be me. Immediately turning the pay kiosk towards myself and hitting split bill and Spencer can come scoop her and pay for that matter. You probably saved in her contacts as PF Changs

Says “he’s just a friend.”

Nothing new under the sun with these kinda of thoughts.

I used to be that friend, to bm#2. Of course I cant stand her now and wish I had stayed in the friend zone
As the guy who's also been the guy not to worry about, I similarly wish I had kept my life simple
I didn't even know I was making it complicated :smh: I was being told not to worry too :lol:

had a co-worker who had gotten recently married tell me “she dreams about me”.

I’m too that guy you should worry about.
Never even smash the co-worker.

Says “he’s just a friend.”

Nothing new under the sun with these kinda of thoughts.

confused-jaguarsfan.gif

What the hell is this? I want to say even at least like 90-95% of women would agree that this notion is crazy.

had a co-worker who had gotten recently married tell me “she dreams about me”.

I’m too that guy you should worry about.
Never even smash the co-worker.
I had a coworker that used to flirt heavy but I never entertained it. Her engagement party was fun. Nice guy too.
I'm going to the wedding of the other girl and the guy who wasn't worried. I just keep getting invited to these things...

I had a coworker that used to flirt heavy but I never entertained it. Her engagement party was fun. Nice guy too.
I'm going to the wedding of the other girl and the guy who wasn't worried. I just keep getting invited to these things...

Just got off the phone the with work-wife.
#theguyyoutohaveworryabout
#hesjustmyfriendfromwork

It's not hard to get a woman to remember you fondly. I don't know what you guys are doing to these poor girls :smh:

Nothing like a warm summer breeze gently caressing your nuts as you smash

Facts.

Can also pull out and buss freely into the wind with zero concern of clean up.

Yup for outdoors. Introduced this soviet chick to it. She was mad inexperienced but older than me.

Beach
Nature trail.

One time a family of deer pulled up as we were smashing. Shorty said it was magical. Also happened to be her mom's birthday but she had passed. Told her it was a sign :lol:
Catching up while at work and I’m in tears at this three post stretch :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom